Congratulation hibbies!

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Very well done raid, low numbers, well organised, and good discipline throughout, I followed your raid all the way from Fens when it fell through every keep. I have to say midgards defence was a complete and utter shamble, at one stage people were insulting people and arguing amongst themselves. Classic prove they don't deserve to keep it.

Time fo the day doesn't matter be it 1am on a week day or 9pm in prime time well done hibs.

Again well done and well executed.

D.

Tilda

hur hur, I liked your solo blend defence ;)
But thanks :D

pez

Can't get enough of FH
we were wondering where all the mids were, took 4 keeps and barely saw any

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
[Guild]Lard/item: "-[Horn of Valhalla]: horn No sell."

\o/

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Evul traps all over the forest you Evul hibbies !! :)
Well done. Too bad your total group was half the total population mids online but still we did not see it coming :)
It shows that you are REALLY attached to the power relic we just took back !

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
yep our defence trully sucked but no worries we will get any relics we lost back :)

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Grats.. well organized raid ! ... shame on mid defence.. /blush

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
/respect for the hibs that worked their asses off in every encounter, which was all of them tbh :D

Nice going Ed.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
think the biggest thanks should go to the guys who worked all night to give our relic a home to come back to

nice work on the repairs

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly, a very well done to the lot who spent their time and money on our new lvl 10 Dagda gates!

Tonight started out as a simple keeptake of Fensalir to farm some RPs, but more and more Hibs came to our keep and hardly any Mids, so we decided to take another keep to draw out mids etc. Nothing planned, no rams, just 50 Hibs running around the Mid frontier, unchallenged.
This 20% dmg, I liek it :p [/remimode]

emma

Loyal Freddie
mmm 50 Hibs in mids frontier.. does that mean the server wont crash any more ;p

IF so i feel a plan coming on regarding a certain relic

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Shrooms :D
To bad the hippies benefit from the shrooms hard work :-/

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
You interupted my ML8 raid, and now I'm stuck with silly loot for 2 days :(

So here's a pressie :)

pressie.jpg

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I have to admit i had no intention of killing everyone in the relic room i was in one of my "i wonder what if i can get my gtao on the windows" and when i tried them nasty middsies went and aoe dotted and spam laughed as i had to find a blue archer to get my hp back so sorry but :)

After i got the gt spot and spammed shrooms i got my verdant friend to join me and show you what kind of mess animists can do :D

I would have to say unfortunantly mids did not put up even a slight degree of a defensive force. Although looks like mythic totally shafted any chance of animists getting any luv. AFter the total pwnage they did tonight :D

well done on those mids who did drop me a few times i was laughing to much to notice my self buffs were down :D

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Just over 50hibs take relics when theres 70mids on the frontiers. Hibs force scouted and kept track since 1st keep fell.

Last posts said that total of 7 mids got to the relic keep and the rest wanked of somewhere. :)

I feel kinda sorry that Durgi said on cg before hibs got to gralla: " We are likely to lose all relics tonight." Sad but true. Maybe people will start to care again they wtfpwned enough but thats the thing we gotta pay ... again.

Salute to hibs wwery wwell done. :worthy:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Hibbs!!

Well done :)

and on furter notice, we got the str relics back last night? :eek7:

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Yes you did.
Hibs took both relic keeps last night. Some alb moved your str relic a few pixels in mid rk. Then hibs could pick it up and took the relic infront of apkO.
Then your folks moved and took the rest 2 with no doors etc.

Look at grats to albies thread for more info.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers to the hibs ! and dont interrupt a ml 8 raid anymore ! :D we got till yesterday only 5 heros bodyguarders and 4 wardens bodyguardes in all the realm, thats the example of a lowy population realm working fine ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom