Gogog Hibbies

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna say goodone. Is good to see hibs active in rvr again and trying to work together. Nice job guys keep trying for that last relic! Maybe once you get it back your population might improve again which wood be nice to see.

Again good job guys!:england:

pip

Banned
If you do get all relics, don't forget to give em a big /hug until the nightshift starts:( :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if the low population is because they dont got their relic they are just a bunch of bad losers.. really think its sad playing with out relic makes ppl quit or reroll.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
tbh if the low population is because they dont got their relic they are just a bunch of bad losers.. really think its sad playing with out relic makes ppl quit or reroll.

well said!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:

Maybe it's extremely fun playing RvR in a 3:1 ratio.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:
Might be because the pvealbs all show up when they get relics and then somehow magically disappear when the relics are gone again.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
Might be because the pvealbs all show up when they get relics and then somehow magically disappear when the relics are gone again.

Guess that sounds about right :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Now lets face the truth.
its not the pve albs that coming in alb rvr side when albs got the relics its just mids/hibs that usually play mid/hib that rerolling to their alb alts just for that 10%!

cant believe that they are so many people in pve other than organized ml raids :>

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Was an impressive Hib force at Renaris, good show indeed. Keep it up and we'll all have a blast in RvR again.

:)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
About 90 hibs online non-anon and 50 in the BG....we couldn't ask for a better turn out really.

Just didn't have the numbers to get inside, the final fight at the tower was easily the most fun zerg v zerg fight i have ever had.

Gratz on a good defence albs, we'll be back tho!

cmr

Banned
Kinetix said:
Another QQ/e-peen thread lead by hib/mids lol

im pretty sure you cant read, just enough iq to stay near those brick type thingys and mash the bolt keys

brad

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
im pretty sure you cant read, just enough iq to stay near those brick type thingys and mash the bolt keys

I second that.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:

Obviously you not read why a lot of Hibs have left and one them IS NOT BECAUSE Hib got no Relic think you got a lot of reading to do to work out why.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:

Well im sure my Iq is higher then yours, at least i dont play a lame class with 1button, hell its even more lame then pip, at least he has to use 3!

whats the matter? did i clean your ass with the bolts?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
did you have a special teacher at school kinetix?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
He's losing the relics he fought so hard for, so he's a bit upset.

Don't pay him any attention, I'm sure he'll get over it this night when you've all gone to bed ^^

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
He's losing the relics he fought so hard for, so he's a bit upset.

Don't pay him any attention, I'm sure he'll get over it this night when you've all gone to bed ^^
losing the relics strange we still have all 3 and most albs have got a load of rps defending as will have the mids and hibs ofc

but aye its good to see hibs and mids in alb keep it up wanna keep getting rps on ma reaver (loves solo stealther's that try and gank reaver's, then run away levi levi dead lol)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
Another QQ/e-peen thread lead by hib/mids lol

Kinetix said:
Well im sure my Iq is higher then yours, at least i dont play a lame class with 1button, hell its even more lame then pip, at least he has to use 3!

whats the matter? did i clean your ass with the bolts?

Uhmmm and you are not the biggest e-peen fencer in the thread??:touch:

Maybe your dad can also beat up his dad and mature stuff like that? Please keep posting, you make my nightshift more enjoyable.:worthy:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
thergador said:
losing the relics strange we still have all 3 and most albs have got a load of rps defending as will have the mids and hibs ofc

but aye its good to see hibs and mids in alb keep it up wanna keep getting rps on ma reaver (loves solo stealther's that try and gank reaver's, then run away levi levi dead lol)

Ah, thought it looked like hibs were being successful at getting the relic(s).

My mistake.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:

dunno the reaver that chased my unbuffed ranger had sucky wb, and even when i sat down guards were faster :D

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Ah, thought it looked like hibs were being successful at getting the relic(s).

My mistake.
nope you was right, just not hibs

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
dunno the reaver that chased my unbuffed ranger had sucky wb, and even when i sat down guards were faster :D
rog reaver may be i guess

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kinetix said:
Well im sure my Iq is higher then yours, at least i dont play a lame class with 1button

Oh i think your iq clearly isn't :eek: and as for the "lame class" look in a mirror your a fire wizzie? most easy mode class there is in daoc ^_^ if you'd been ice perhaps! just perhaps you wouldn't be teh nub ;< as it is tho you more than likely just follow a random zerg and press 3 buttons then run away until your bolts recharge ;< now please shut up

Edit: actually i take that back about wizzies being the most easy mode class in daoc.. sorcs probably are ^^ wizzies aren't far off tho ¬_¬

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
BloodOmen said:
Oh i think your iq clearly isn't :eek: and as for the "lame class" look in a mirror your a fire wizzie? most easy mode class there is in daoc ^_^ if you'd been ice perhaps! just perhaps you wouldn't be teh nub ;< as it is tho you more than likely just follow a random zerg and press 3 buttons then run away until your bolts recharge ;< now please shut up

Edit: actually i take that back about wizzies being the most easy mode class in daoc.. sorcs probably are ^^ wizzies aren't far off tho ¬_¬

Like you would know! i fail to see a Wizard in your sig... so that means your just talking crap. Selfowned?

sick

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Just wanna say goodone. Is good to see hibs active in rvr again and trying to work together. Nice job guys keep trying for that last relic! Maybe once you get it back your population might improve again which wood be nice to see.

Again good job guys!:england:
Blah blah blah next it be holding hands and seeing i love u songs

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kinetix said:
Like you would know! i fail to see a Wizard in your sig... so that means your just talking crap. Selfowned?

I fail to see how its selfowned but nm :) live your sad little illusion that your actually good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom