Choka :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Weee so brave so stlong :eek:) but if u gonna pick up the SoM next time and logg with it before lotto... tell so and dont do a regular "kill process" if so do it with irc so it seems like u get ld with your whole connection and not only daoc and IRC quit's with a regular "quit" msg and not Ping timeout or "connetion rest by peer" =)
Hope you have fun with the SoM u stolen and your reputation as low as all other artifact stealers :eek:)
Have fun ingame and hope u get alot of use of Shades of mist :p
U know that it was a chance that u could win the cloak and get it the regular way... but no no =) all have their way to do stuff :eek:

//Mvh Busigt

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
try to complain about it via RightNow service (if u've made some screenies ofc) so he could be banned.
i think it's realy great if u'd be able to kick a butt of such a leet player ;)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Poky will probably do the right thing.
Have a talk with Choka and fix it for you.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved.... nvm my post... and ofc thread is bugged so it cant be edited and cant lock thread.... how about silly forum admins fix all the buggs ? works like windows... except that windows fix their problem after a few month

Soz for flame also Choka... but u probebly understand...

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
Problem solved.... nvm my post... and ofc thread is bugged so it cant be edited and cant lock thread.... how about silly forum admins fix all the buggs ? works like windows... except that windows fix their problem after a few month

Clicky

Deebs said:
18th March, 2004

* Reduced the time you have to go back and edit a message you posted to 5 minutes.

You have to pay for Windows, you don't have to pay for FH ;)

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved.. no stealing involved... so...
:kissit:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Clicky

You have to pay for Windows, you don't have to pay for FH ;)

Didnt know... but atleast they should make it possible to close a thread that u have started..

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
That's sooooo low, Choka - how could you, and not even splitting the profit for selling it with me :(:(

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:
LOL he sold it? did u get the money then?
He told we could roll for the money... but if i need 22p i farm dia seals for a while instead.. need the cloak so...

Faril

Banned
Hmm when will that roll be then? :( would maybe be easier to just split the money... stupid thing to sell it

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
dont care about the money i need the cloak.. So he can buy the cloak back... for 40p 80p dont care... and we roll for the cloak like nothing happen.. 22p is nothing... the cloak is FAAAR harder to get than 22p imo..
:puke: Choka

kra

Loyal Freddie
Funnily enough he sold it for 30p so he's even lying about how much he got of it :p

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Hope that the members of groove will feel the same about his action. He should be a disgrace for every guild.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Have spoken to GM and was realy friendly.. (must be a kobbie ingame) That will look in to it... so im waiting and hope they will solve the problem.. :clap:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
k, and now again it seems to be solved =) so no more flame for the win... Got SoM back etc etc.. :clap: :wub:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Havent yet met a greedier player and more of a annoying player, tbh I wish that this guy could be hung irl! He thinks that he is also very 13370r cos he owns with his overpowered savage. :(

Imo you should keep flaming him, I heard that he has stolen also a Gov and 2 other SoMs :puke:.

I hope he will get banned for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom