Choka :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
If they pulled the mob and you start to hit it, it's against the CoC.

He said they pulled the mobs.. so I guess they had aggroed them even if the mobs hadn't reached them yet.

That was not the case.

We came there and attacked an untouched SoM spawn... all sphinxes were att 100% health and all were at their spawnspots when we pulled, thus my comment about it not being agroed.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Blazor Meneth said:
wtf when was choka in atrocity? at the begining of dawn?
At the dawn of Choka, he was a member of Heart & Soul.

Seconds after getting to 50 via PL at Yar; he left and joined another guild, can't remember which but it could've been Atrocity.

Choka has been a twat from the get-go, I guess it comes with the rest of the bundle at eBay too.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:

Seconds after getting to 50 via PL at Yar; he left and joined another guild, can't remember which but it could've been Atrocity.

Choka has been a twat from the get-go, I guess it comes with the rest of the bundle at eBay too.
YEAaaaaaaaaH anyone leaving heart and soul is a twat FYiRL!11111

unskilled_

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:

lol he was in atrocity for a long time, Choka was sold when atrocity went down, and this new finnish prick got it :] you can ask any member of the old core... zeeke, soth, karate ect... even better player and nicer person that you've ever been whisperess :eek: so stfu mmkay

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
unskilled_ said:
lol he was in atrocity for a long time, Choka was sold when atrocity went down, and this new finnish prick got it :] you can ask any member of the old core... zeeke, soth, karate ect... even better player and nicer person that you've ever been whisperess :eek: so stfu mmkay

I never saw choka around before he was sold. And I was quite some time in Atrocity. Too bad it ended, best guild evah :(

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, old Choka was in Atrocity long ago but the poor kobold had a hard time getting a spot in our grp, sooo many fotm's back then ;/

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Z^^ said:
YEAaaaaaaaaH anyone leaving heart and soul is a twat FYiRL!11111
Hi Z :p

And no, that wasn't the reason why he was a twat - that information was just about when/where Choka had been previously.

As for "unskilled_": ok, see if I care. You obviously don't know me.

Freetha

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
again, if someone does something against the CoC or something really rotten (both aplies to this case), please report to their GM (which in this case would be me ;) )

.. uhm... imho.. a obvious breach of CoC should be screenshotted right away and if not resolved within 24 hours.. report it to WrongNow(goa)..

a breach of the Code of Conduct.. is an extreamly serious thing.. a lot of people seem to think they can do whatever the hell they want even if it's a clear breach of the CoC these days and no one can do anything about it.. well.. call me what you want.. if I see a breach I'll only give one warning.. just to be fair... even if it is more than many people deserve

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
Hi Z :p

And no, that wasn't the reason why he was a twat - that information was just about when/where Choka had been previously.

As for "unskilled_": ok, see if I care. You obviously don't know me.
u still play? :D

vintervargen

Banned
cheer.gif
hello
cheer.gif

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Freetha said:
.. uhm... imho.. a obvious breach of CoC should be screenshotted right away and if not resolved within 24 hours.. report it to WrongNow(goa)..

a breach of the Code of Conduct.. is an extreamly serious thing.. a lot of people seem to think they can do whatever the hell they want even if it's a clear breach of the CoC these days and no one can do anything about it.. well.. call me what you want.. if I see a breach I'll only give one warning.. just to be fair... even if it is more than many people deserve

ok m8!

btw, how many you've banned this far?

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
5 star thread tbh
Stlong sarcasm and no care roleplay...

Groove Groove, you snooze you lose :eek6:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Tiki said:
5 star thread tbh
Stlong sarcasm and no care roleplay...

Groove Groove, you snooze you lose :eek6:

no m8, we all respecced to lifter 5 and mastery of water5 and are roleplaying cargo ships!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
just the fact that Groove doesent kick the loser from the guild show enough imo...

/dismiss Groove
why dont u promote Choka to GM instead so he can clean up his own mess... i bet this wont be the last we hear about him :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
just the fact that Groove doesent kick the loser from the guild show enough imo...

/dismiss Groove
why dont u promote Choka to GM instead so he can clean up his own mess... i bet this wont be the last we hear about him :p

If you had bothered to read the thread you know everything would be settled :rolleyes:

Idiot.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
I have said that Choka have stole alot of things.. there should be some on page 2-4 i think :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom