Choka :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
really lame.
even if all is fixed now, cant imagine people doing stuff like this.
should not be forgotten tbh

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Havent yet met a greedier player and more of a annoying player, tbh I wish that this guy could be hung irl! He thinks that he is also very 13370r cos he owns with his overpowered savage. :(

Imo you should keep flaming him, I heard that he has stolen also a Gov and 2 other SoMs :puke:.

I hope he will get banned for this!

let me add he is ebayed

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe

he has burnt his char on Mid/Exc anyway , better for him to reroll on Alb at this point :clap:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I dont belive choka did this he got strong midgard spirit tho I heard kalba use to borrow his account, and you never know with those fart kobbies. :(

Choka

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Im greedy mfer and always been :( And I have to admit that's one of the most stupidest/greediest things I've done in daoc and I wish it wasn't happened ;o
I wanted to solve the problem atleast between us who were doing the encounter, so I bought a SoM, so we can roll for it instead of some greedy mfer taking it :m00:

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Choka said:
Yes Im greedy mfer and always been :( And I have to admit that's one of the most stupidest/greediest things I've done in daoc and I wish it wasn't happened ;o
I wanted to solve the problem atleast between us who were doing the encounter, so I bought a SoM, so we can roll for it instead of some greedy mfer taking it :m00:

Think first, act after that. Common sence..

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Z^^ said:
I dont belive choka did this he got strong midgard spirit tho I heard kalba use to borrow his account, and you never know with those fart kobbies. :(

QQ more NQQB

unskilled_

Fledgling Freddie
lets buy an account and change our identity on irc and forums to that nick... even if the real Choka is still named it ^^ the real Choka from former atrocity is a friend of mine, but hey, its always funny to watch wannabe's like you in action..

correct he is ebayed.

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
updated news... he sold it :clap:
Just tell me "who's" SOM he sold.....cause he did exactly the same thing when he joined my grp after offering just 2 help....not 2 mention he did it again yesterday 2 another grp ......Therefore since u solved wazowski SoM conflict...be nice u did the same with me also....more than happy to 4give ya, since it's taking me ages 2 get 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Tsolias said:
Just tell me "who's" SOM he sold.....cause he did exactly the same thing when he joined my grp after offering just 2 help....not 2 mention he did it again yesterday 2 another grp ......Therefore since u solved wazowski SoM conflict...be nice u did the same with me also....more than happy to 4give ya, since it's taking me ages 2 get 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these kinda things happen just PM me and we will try to sort it.

Baromir

Fledgling Freddie
Not happend the first time with Groove Members. Only different was that we camped som 10 hours pulled the mobs and a groove grp came and took the aggro and got the arti than. Maybe Groove style ;) . If anyone want some screens just pm me =)

mfg

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Baromir said:
Not happend the first time with Groove Members. Only different was that we camped som 10 hours pulled the mobs and a groove grp came and took the aggro and got the arti than. Maybe Groove style ;) . If anyone want some screens just pm me =)

mfg

its very easy to take agro when a mob aint agoed you know ;)

Dumonde

Fledgling Freddie
oh yea.. I also had problems with him about snakecharmer. Ofc he came and stole it while I had mates inc. Julea's Story 3 of 3 that he said I could have after he stole it, did I ofc not get
Heh, the best part was he failed the encounter. Also another time I saw him do it he also failed.

:puke:

nice fellow

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Dumonde said:
oh yea.. I also had problems with him about snakecharmer. Ofc he came and stole it while I had mates inc. Julea's Story 3 of 3 that he said I could have after he stole it, did I ofc not get
Heh, the best part was he failed the encounter. Also another time I saw him do it he also failed.

nice fellow

again, if someone does something against the CoC or something really rotten (both aplies to this case), please report to their GM (which in this case would be me ;) )

Dumonde

Fledgling Freddie
Dumonde said:

nice fellow

Haha.. he even asked me a month later if I could help him with an artifact. lol wtf you think?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
poky said:

Baromir said:
Not happend the first time with Groove Members. Only different was that we camped som 10 hours Maybe Groove style . If anyone want some screens just pm me =)pulled the mobs and a groove grp came and took the aggro and got the arti than.

Hm. Mobs allready pulled, encounter allready started? THEN whoever came.. Thats how I read it.. Maybe I read it wrong.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Fyi camped mobs = NO SUCH RULE KTNXBAJ

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor says:

You can camp an encounter till your eyes bleed and your ass hurts, it still will only give you the advantage of knowing when its up(possibly)
First ones to get a group there and start the encounter/pull the mobs get it, so if you've just camped SoM for 6096hrs straight and some group runs by when it pops, bad luck mate ^^

If another group steals the encounter/mobs while you are engaging them though, then its a breach of the CoC and thats a bannable offense. Just FYI.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
unskilled_ said:
lets buy an account and change our identity on irc and forums to that nick... even if the real Choka is still named it ^^ the real Choka from former atrocity is a friend of mine, but hey, its always funny to watch wannabe's like you in action..

correct he is ebayed.

wtf when was choka in atrocity? at the begining of dawn?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:

If they pulled the mob and you start to hit it, it's against the CoC.

He said they pulled the mobs.. so I guess they had aggroed them even if the mobs hadn't reached them yet.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Urme the Legend said:
If they pulled the mob and you start to hit it, it's against the CoC.

He said they pulled the mobs.. so I guess they had aggroed them even if the mobs hadn't reached them yet.

Not to mention, if main tank should die accidentally (lag spike, what not), it's also somewhat easy to steal aggro, if you know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom