Cc

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
jeez lighten up flim...
How many class on order have CC and how many on Destruction?and why is it that some dwarfs can sprint for a longtime?and faster/
I have tested this with a friend and a dwarf is faster than a tank.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
marauders have charge and are the only class with a pbae knockdown.
end of discussion I guess :>

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
engineers have a pbaoe insta root called barbed wire, also brightwizzies get a aoe cage or pbaoe cage somthing or other.

The chances are its lag thats causing your issues as only with a banner that provides 25% speed increase can they outrun you.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
jeez lighten up flim...
How many class on order have CC and how many on Destruction?and why is it that some dwarfs can sprint for a longtime?and faster/
I have tested this with a friend and a dwarf is faster than a tank.

Firstly all races move at exactly the same speed. I play a dwarf and i can tell you i move no faster than any other race.

There was a way in beta to exploit the terrain to move faster, but i thought that had been fixed.

You sure those dwarves arent mounted? The dwarf mount isn't immediately obvious as it's a gyrocopter-type-thing, not a normal mount.

As for CC, Sorcs get a pbaoe root, the magus get some form of pbaoe cc as well and lets not even mention shammies..."Gork Says Nerf Me".

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
lol ..i didn't have lag and i know what a dorf looks like in his chopper...Shammie has CC?so Sorc and magus is that it for destro?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
the complete snare for 10 secs? engineer and fire wizz as counterparts to ur magus/sorc obviously
then squig herder and shadow warrior have the same

in terms for knockbacks, silence, disarming ... prolly equally divided but depending on specs and if they're popular or not
snaring seems to be in destro favour altho i guess thats too equal

wich demonstrates that everything is equally divided but how u experience/see things depends on the fotm-classes... where did we see that before?

ow and who runs faster then the other... dunno maybe a tank with heavy armor runs slower then a light armored engineer?

back in cb when testing Praag i had the feeling running away in time then getting pulled back by a marauder :'(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'm not sure if there are other classes which get this but I'm sure one of my goblins (herder or shaman) gets a tactic that gives a chance of a 30% speed boost for 5s on being hit.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
As for CC, Sorcs get a pbaoe root, the magus get some form of pbaoe cc as well and lets not even mention shammies..."Gork Says Nerf Me".

If you consider a two second single target root morale ability (gotta charge it and have 60s CD) that you can choose to ignore by paying health CC you need some serious help man...

Not saying its a bad ability, but its far from what you are trying to make out of it.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
the complete snare for 10 secs? engineer and fire wizz as counterparts to ur magus/sorc obviously
then squig herder and shadow warrior have the same

in terms for knockbacks, silence, disarming ... prolly equally divided but depending on specs and if they're popular or not
snaring seems to be in destro favour altho i guess thats too equal

wich demonstrates that everything is equally divided but how u experience/see things depends on the fotm-classes... where did we see that before?

ow and who runs faster then the other... dunno maybe a tank with heavy armor runs slower then a light armored engineer?

back in cb when testing Praag i had the feeling running away in time then getting pulled back by a marauder :'(

Thanks a lot.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
If you consider a two second single target root morale ability (gotta charge it and have 60s CD) that you can choose to ignore by paying health CC you need some serious help man...

Not saying its a bad ability, but its far from what you are trying to make out of it.

Serious help? Think someone needs to learn to separate fantasy from reality, alcoholics might need serious help, drug addicts might need serious help...i fail to see how having an opinion qualifies ;)

It's a CC ability which was bugged in the beta, ticking 4 times instead of two. No other healer has anything like this afaik (certainly haven't come across anything like this on any other healer than i can remember), hence the comment.

Best get myself checked into rehab now i guess.....:rolleyes:.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Serious help? Think someone needs to learn to separate fantasy from reality, alcoholics might need serious help, drug addicts might need serious help...i fail to see how having an opinion qualifies ;)

It's a CC ability which was bugged in the beta, ticking 4 times instead of two. No other healer has anything like this afaik (certainly haven't come across anything like this on any other healer than i can remember), hence the comment.

Best get myself checked into rehab now i guess.....:rolleyes:.

There is a lot more cc on order classes don't care what you say..have started a tank and in senarios all i do is stand rooted or snared or some lame WH/SW running aroud spaming some slow shot.All i see for destro is sorc and magus using cc.How can you say destro has more snares?knockback most retarded thing ever in a game atleast cut it down by 50%.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
There is a lot more cc on order classes don't care what you say..have started a tank and in senarios all i do is stand rooted or snared or some lame WH/SW running aroud spaming some slow shot.All i see for destro is sorc and magus using cc.How can you say destro has more snares?knockback most retarded thing ever in a game atleast cut it down by 50%.
i get snared by orcs and have a similar feeling like u had
anyhow now i annoy em from a distance and kite em away from their healers

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Do you want to imply that people on the internet with shit opinions don't need serious help?

I am not stating your that your opinion is shit (I barely read what you have written what upset Dee so much) nor that you need serious help but lately I've heard that the web is full with borderline sociopaths (with strange opinions ofc) and those surely need help? ;-)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Do you want to imply that people on the internet with shit opinions don't need serious help?

I am not stating your that your opinion is shit (I barely read what you have written what upset Dee so much) nor that you need serious help but lately I've heard that the web is full with borderline sociopaths (with strange opinions ofc) and those surely need help? ;-)

:lol:

:worthy:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
i get snared by orcs and have a similar feeling like u had
anyhow now i annoy em from a distance and kite em away from their healers

hehe ok thanks for the info.

dee777

Loyal Freddie

Calm down. I didnt mean to insult you, if I did I am sorry.

2 second ignorable root as a morale ability is still far from CC. Unless you consider bodyblocking CC as well.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
lately i find pointblank, combined with a concussion grenade = a backward bunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom