CC Poll

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Ormorof, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

ok so due to the slightly one sided view of the last poll i thought id make a new one to get a more varied view!

cock forgot to make a poll

ah well

do you like:

Long CC

Short CC

No CC

Mixture of Both with ability to counter either available to certain classes

or finally

mixture of both (or one of either) with ability to counter available to ALL classes!?!?

2. Dreamor

Dreamor Can't get enough of FH

Are we talking stun / mezz (DAOC stylee) or root?

Id say none in WAR, it just wouldn't fit right, short term root is fine... :D

3. Muylaetrix

Muylaetrix Can't get enough of FH

i`ve been in closed beta and have leveled a char to 40 and participated in rvr and scenarios at all level ranges.

i think CC as it is in the game is just right.

4. Zede

Zede Part of the furniture

from the length of the fights, unless you take out the healers first - the fight never ends.

cc will be needed or your gonna have a "4 x savages on assist" type problem !

5. Generation

Generation Fledgling Freddie

Agreed, co-ordinating your group's CC can turn a battle in your favour and there's a nice variation in CC types.

Stun/silence/knockdown/knockback/snare all with short duration, as well as some indirect CC like Gork Says Stop or the abilities the witch classes get that inflict damage on the target if they move.

6. Xandax

Xandax Loyal Freddie

Collision Detection is this games "CC" on top of all the other CC in the game.
    There's load of CC, just not the "mezz, you win" type.