camlann newbie

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi i'm looking for a guild on camlann with my 20 minstrel, some people i could group with so i wouldn't get owned all the time, just less often :D

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
or u could make a bd for the same effect :p

Disclaimer: The above was intended as a flame to BDs not an actual recomendation for you or anyone to actually create such a character.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Mincer is hard to manage, especially at low lvls but they will get better. Tho gear means alot on em. Wouldent play one without decent gear unless u really like em and can stick it out until u get some gear and lvls ! :)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
My advice to you is to roll a necro to farm cash (You can ding 30 in a day if u try)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
make a mentalist, get to 50 and get that RA that makes pets kill there owners....then run up to mr burns type /laugh and activate

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
make a mentalist, get to 50 and get that RA that makes pets kill there owners....then run up to mr burns type /laugh and activate
Oh, and spec mentalism. :eek:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

why hasn't someone done that x<

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
My advice to you is to roll a necro to farm cash (You can ding 30 in a day if u try)

Yeah, I didnt do it this way, but now that I have rolled a necro and seen the speed it levels Id really advice this. From /level - 30 I've farmed about 290g, enough emeralds to buy myself a full set aswell as being able to payfor my const whenever I get ganked. Also lots of usefull drops have been gained through exping in different areas - a great idea imo.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no sword and shield dummie.

yeah mincers are cool but with pets resiststing and bd's never standing still the crappy 5 second aoe mez sucks

Bahumat

FH is my second home
5 second cast for all the l337 ppl ready to abuse the minor post mistake i made

no no bahu on this weblink the chance of mezz plus the infinite knowledge percentile is directly proportional to the chance of blah blah blah

B

Ballad

Tierce_ said:
Yeah, I didnt do it this way, but now that I have rolled a necro and seen the speed it levels Id really advice this. From /level - 30 I've farmed about 290g, enough emeralds to buy myself a full set aswell as being able to payfor my const whenever I get ganked. Also lots of usefull drops have been gained through exping in different areas - a great idea imo.
Tierce, you should be making my new avatar. :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i changed mine for legal reasons....the bakery was gonna sue me for copyright

yeah necro are very good chars especially Before Faith he is uber daddyo necro. if you listen close to him you can hear the uberness ooze from his shaded eyes

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

yeah mincers are cool but with pets resiststing and bd's never standing still the crappy 5 second aoe mez sucks

no it doesnt

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the sword and shield bit was a joke lol and yes to the mezz the pets have crap runnig paths so they never stand still or near the bd

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ormor said:
why hasn't someone done that x<

its a NF RA i think (sether the tether or whatever, ive probably made 10 spelling mistakes there :wub: ) but soon the mentalists will b going crazy since its a aoe. a theurg casts 10 pets.......... BOOM! theurg dies from his own pets

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
well i got my mincer to 22 and it's been a lot of fun, I've played a mincer to 43 before so I know how to play them pretty well i think, but with /level gear it is getting difficult. Thanks for the advice guys I think I'll roll a necro now to help farm cash, paying for constitution is becoming a nuisance :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my necro is lvl 21, he is lvl 3 death sight, lvl 8 shield and 5 parry

some say he is gimped but i can kill greys really easy

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
its a NF RA i think (sether the tether or whatever, ive probably made 10 spelling mistakes there :wub: ) but soon the mentalists will b going crazy since its a aoe. a theurg casts 10 pets.......... BOOM! theurg dies from his own pets

its around now, STT gets removed in nf, and afaik it was aoe but then got nerfed to single target (still funny on spirit cabs)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

At lower levels they stand still all the time...

Perfect free rpts for assasins like me :). Most have near-crap gear at lower levels, mostly free /level armour still (yes.. you can one shot them almost every time). At level 25, an assasin with decent gear can kill bds that are orange/red to them.

The perfect way to kill a bd is to wait intil they are casting a spell, since they have to stand still.. and face someone to cast it. PA with disease and dot (if you have high enough env), and all they can do most of the time is watch their hp fall from 100%-0%.

Disclaimer: Hard when bds have good gear. If your pa does less then 50% damage, and you don't, or didn't use disease, you might aswell sit down and wait for /release.

/edit 100% Completely off-topic I know, but they do stand still sometimes! :D And good mincers at lower level with good gear have a decent chance to kill bds, even without aoe mezz. Or maybe my bd just sucks ><.

Sorry if anything contradicts itself.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
my necro is lvl 21, he is lvl 3 death sight, lvl 8 shield and 5 parry

some say he is gimped but i can kill greys really easy
How did your trainer allow you to do that?!?!?!

B

Ballad

Laston said:
isint that the RA that makes the healer pets try to heal the BD to death? :wub:
Mentalism is the FotM spec. What does it give to a mentalist?

1. Uber major healing! Pwn.
2. FotM single target mez! Nerf.
3. Overpowered cure mesmerize ability! Grr!
4. Fecking ridiculous confusion spell line! FFS Mythic...

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom