Camlann Merges with Mordred!

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Alright, for you hard core DAOC PvPers, this is your chance. Camlann pride vs Mordred pride. wtf how can this not be exciting. I just reactivated alnog with 3 friends on Mordred. I challenge everyone of you from Camlann to come show Mordred what ya got. This could be a blast if everyone jumps in.

This is our last shot to revive pvP in this game. Come back for this merger folks!

Everz

FH is my second home
Most of us accounts will be open with the mergers to Ywain for exc/pryd. I'll be checking over mord tbh, though seems I deleted my shammy on here :s.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl this is retarded

merge 2 completely dead servers

Everz

FH is my second home
merge then merge/char copy to Ywain.. we can dream.

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
rofl this is retarded

merge 2 completely dead servers
it is wasted only if people like you sit and bitch on forums instead of logging in to make a difference.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
it is wasted only if people like you sit and bitch on forums instead of logging in to make a difference.

are you serious?

there are 5 people online on camlann at primetime when there was a free month to play. Whats the population u think ur gonna get expecially with summer comming, not even talking abaut the time diffrence.. this is rofl

im quite fustrated becaues been 2 months since they bragging they're making this fusion and after all this time they made the worse choise because they cba to actually spend some time working on a way fix the pvp mode into rvr :lol:

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
When this merger happens I have 5 friends reactivating 9 accounts for Mordred. Now that is just me (1 person) bringing back myself + 5 others = 6. I wonder how many others are looking at this? Mordred already has a primetime population (right now) of around 40-50'ish. That is just those 40-50 sitting around keeping faith that something will happen.

Stop crying sir and I say that respectfully. When it happens, spend 14 bucks and lets SEE if people come back and if they dont then you only waste 14 bucks.

Like I said, its easy to sit and bitch on a forum, but do you REALLY care about our PvP? If so then instead of QQing how bout standing beside us and try to make this shit work.

I want Mordred to spark back more than ever and am willing to do anything to make that happen. There are 3 active guilds on Mordred right now with 15 or so members that are active, I plan to reform my own and make it 4 active guilds and this is before the servers are even merged.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
When this merger happens I have 5 friends reactivating 9 accounts for Mordred. Now that is just me (1 person) bringing back myself + 5 others = 6. I wonder how many others are looking at this? Mordred already has a primetime population (right now) of around 40-50'ish. That is just those 40-50 sitting around keeping faith that something will happen.

Stop crying sir and I say that respectfully. When it happens, spend 14 bucks and lets SEE if people come back and if they dont then you only waste 14 bucks.

Like I said, its easy to sit and bitch on a forum, but do you REALLY care about our PvP? If so then instead of QQing how bout standing beside us and try to make this shit work.

I want Mordred to spark back more than ever and am willing to do anything to make that happen. There are 3 active guilds on Mordred right now with 15 or so members that are active, I plan to reform my own and make it 4 active guilds and this is before the servers are even merged.

hate to break ur bouble mate but camlann been dead for years now, so long that most ppl dont even bother reading this.. so gl with ur spark, but imo whatever u try do, you won't be able to bring any of thease pvp servers to its former glory

nevertheless me and few friends will give it a go, but im quite reserved of the outcome and still dissapointed at this decision

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
of course the former server glory will never be reached. But, I do forsee maybe capping it at around 200 or so folks. That is plenty enough for alot of fun on a PvP server.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
of course the former server glory will never be reached. But, I do forsee maybe capping it at around 200 or so folks. That is plenty enough for alot of fun on a PvP server.

gl :) 40-50 mordred players plus 5 camlann players, long way to 200 :)

if u get 200 primetime, i will load my old sb on camlann.. or else i enjoy more the action/rps om Ywain, compared to a dead Goth town on pvp server :(

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
well if everybody waits for the pop yo hit a number before they decide to log on, then its already a wasted effort. Log your asses on and HELP for a change instead of sitting on the outside telling people how it cannot be done. We maintain 50'ish during peak hours as it is just with the us players. You euros need to get off your ass and show us you have the will to keep pvp alive too.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

you wont get 200 ppl on that server ever again. theres just way to much griefing going on for anyone to actually want to stay.

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Found this old webpage that started a while back when the pop had a chance to go up. People should start using it again. Might help with this merger ya know? Maybe pull the US and the Euro folks together on one forum?

Forums: Mordred Community Message Boards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom