Camlann / Mordred

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
let me ask you guys this. So they are relocating you guys to US servers. How many would move from Camlann to Mordred (full time) if they let you move there and once you get there, would actually STAY on Mordred?

Look, we all played on our respective PvP servers because we loved them. We loved PvP instead of RvR. I would rather not play DAoC than lose my Mordred PvP server. Before Lori (the Dev) left EA/Mythic she had stated Mordred was going to be shut down and all our toons would relocate to ywain. There are alot of us that REFUSE to move unless they FORCE us to move.

Currently Mordred maintains around 30-40 players primetime. Now if Camlann would all go to mordred (in mass) (with what little remains of you guys) and add to those 40, others from US as well as GoA would reactivate as well if we could maintain 100 players on Mordred.

100 players is a very good start and would give us plenty to do. I do not know about you guys buy between Mordred and Camlann combining I really think we could pull a PvP community back together again.

What do you guys thinks?
Who would do this?

I will be the first to say I would be returning with 2 accts along qwith 3 other friends who would reactivate. I might even have a couple more who I could contact that would do the same. What about you?

This is our only shot at keeping us a PvP server online. Do you care enough to help those from Mordred that are willing to stand behind the PvP community and fight to keep it alive?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So they are relocating you guys to US servers.

No they are not. We get the possibility to move our US chars to EU, not the other way around

Didn't bother reading rest of the thread

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
are you sure? I was told that GoA was moving to US servers and the theory was a seperate server for you guys would go up.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Camlann is atm in the dark, didnt see any official statement of what they will do to the server, either move off the server, or merge into mordred. In the case of camlann merges into mordred, i would say atleast some ppl will atleast activate (talked to abaut 5-6 myself), but this dossent guarantee anything on the long run.

Long story short, don't think Mythic will care to much abaut keeping a pvp server. Not worthing their while.

p.s. u won't see much action around camlann formus, server dead for some years now

spirery IA

Fledgling Freddie
I sent a mail a few days ago and nothing yet hope we can move chars to rvr maybe as all my high rrs r on cam but my acc is open cant wait to come back!!!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
IF the characters on each server type get moved (e.g. all my Camlann toons move to Mordred..) I may have to come and say hallo on Vicedriven.. :) He (or she?) needs some love. BPs to spend etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom