bb Camlann

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
assumption is the mother of all fuck-up.

:wub:

legal plats, farmed from n00bs in pvp (guess you were one of them) and mobs

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh camlann was fun, I got the true spirit of Camlann! Leveled up to level 43 without killing a single mob, earned plats for killing other players and bought my pretty decent gear in housing zone becuase "it was crap for 50s", but still decent for other levels and people were selling items for 10-100g since it was useless for them. NOBODY EVER HELPED ME and I declined any kind of help.

You can say I played a FOTM, but well, I did not refuse to fight even purples and full toad hight rr level 50 players who were much stronger then me. And I managed to kill them ! Even tried to gank MrBurns. Do you think it's impossible to KILL a level 50 high rr full equiped bonedancer without leeching e.t.c. as a lowlevel BD ? NOT!

Thinking in the past there comes to my mind a memory when I managed to kill in Goth few times a level 50 savage Headstrong. He was completely pissed off and loged in his level 50 full equiped bonedancer to chain me. Killed me once and was waiting me at bindstone to chain me. And then we get next dialog:

- headstrong's bd: I'll chain you fag.
- me: OK
- me: but before
- me: let's dance
- me: since we are boneDANCERS :D

And then my timer gets off, I use my TWF level 3 and start strafing around the bindstone. Several seconds later his pets start to die and headstrong's BD tries to get off the TWF circle. I start to cast into his back and he DIES! YEH that was so FUCKING UNBELIVABLE AND FUN and he was so fucking pissed off and did not even understand what was going on!

I used to play and was a leader of the best so called "elite 8v8 guildgroups" on RVR servers and Camlann, played tanks, casters, supporters and solod with stealthers, but the most fun I got from roleplaying with that bonedancer on Camlann :D I liked the dialogs, I liked the roleplay, I liked the challenge, I liked the spirit! Bye bye Camlann !

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Despite being chained to shit, I'll miss cammy tbh. Was the only server that kept me on my toes and made me a better player all round tbh. CoRn, stfu here imo. This place was different. It had its ups and downs but at least it was on many occasions better than Dyvet or any of its incarnations.

Simple rules of cammy for me were, if you didn't have your wits about you, don't play here. I for one will miss not being able to play my sorc which I got to 50 but didn't have the time to commit to it. Sounds like CoRn should have made friends with Odinssendbosser lol .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I lol'd at how easy this thread was..

You probably all insta-pm'd after getting killed, threatening the other guy with chaining him with your guild and your bonedancers

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I lol'd at how easy this thread was..

You probably all insta-pm'd after getting killed, threatening the other guy with chaining him with your guild and your bonedancers

Doesn't look that way from where I sit...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Cornokz: Camlann >> You

if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen :flame:

CorNokZ

I left the building aswell as so many others and your server died with no new info of a resurrection

My server > Your server :flame:

Everz

FH is my second home
Coke, no offense bruv but shut up, your coming across as an utter tool like that. Camlann/Mordred were far superior servers, what killed pvp was the numerous bugs, toa, locks, and goa mass bans, not the player base by far.

It was the hardest form of daoc, a challenge.. and god i wish it could make a return i miss pvp :'(

CorNokZ

Haha okay Everz.. was just seeing who'd take the bait and Windforce just latched straight onto :D

Sorry but it was too easy! I never really gave camlann a go as all my friends played excalibur

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lies, I made alot of friends both on Camlann/Mord.

Who could forget the legendary Hoff times running round with Bahu :D?

Haha yeah I made lots of good friends on Camlann. Yeppy, Everz and Windforce were all hawt!

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
We have the same arguement on Mordred. I still play, which sucks because of the low pop, but i STILL believe if they combine Camlann and Mordred we could save the PvP rule set.

Someone needs to start a rally on this side.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
haha camlann owned

is there anything similar to play? anyone?

hi guys btw :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mordred, but its the same state as Camlann. The rule set seems to be, hang about the newbie hubs and gank lowbies.

There is a place for a PvP rule set server but the players need to understand that people just wont bother with it if they aren't allowed to even level. There is no challenge involved at, you ding 7, you get farmed by morons much higher level than you. Its just boring, pointless and a complete waste of time especially when there is perfectly good PvP on the standard server.

Just let it go.

CorNokZ

lvl 20 getting steamrolled by level 25-50 players, which most of the time are BDs

Don't tell me I am lacking skills.. Enjoy the wasteland that you call a server

CorNokZ

Gå och lägg dig skitunge

u-mad1.jpg

Also reported for none english language :eek:

Everz

FH is my second home
haha camlann owned

is there anything similar to play? anyone?

hi guys btw :)

HAIL friend.

Nothing really, PvP is dead and buried, Mordred sometimes has a little spark in action then dies down again, makes me sad :(.

Was I the only one who when I got ganked by someone purple I'd just vendetta them and make sure they got chained when we are a similiar level? Part of camlann I loved was the you vs them all mentality imo.

Everz

FH is my second home
Everyones a carebear these days, what happened to Darkfall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom