Question A newbie question about re-subbing

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Last time I re-subbed we had to go to the EA store for time cards or something ? I can't remember to well right now. As I almost just re-subbed on the Accounts.EAmythic site-account manager just wondered is it that we use.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
ah yeah never mind there's another reactivate button asking for a time card no. guess thats it.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeah got me a pc to use, used up my 14 day free trial and templated my infil and friar. Having quite a bit of fun on left for dead but I forgot how different/bigger pc keyboards are to laptops lol :p Just joined the FH steam group but I'm liking just playing games and not lagging for a change hehe.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We should do some farmage on alb some time soon, like the good old days! :)

Shame they changed ml10 :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
haha yeah it's crazy how much its changed now you need near 30 ppl or so. I won some lesser items to sell for templating, but what surpised me was the dragon loot prices. I mean 5p for a CLoth Cap now!

And yeah we will have to find another "Holy grail item" to get but ml10 seems to be the main thing now.

CorNokZ

Just farm master afrits like crazy and get some proper loot? Perhabs do levi/kraken in some sneaky way :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
You need any items at all or just farming.

CorNokZ

Might need some items to sort out my necro.. Haven't looked for a temp yet tho

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
didnt everz have a decent one on the first page of the template thread? I'll be around anyway :)

CorNokZ

Yeah, but it requires epic sleeves which have been changed..? Also doing all 9 epic quests are qq ;_;

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
ah yeah lol I forgot about that, typical I want to get some rp's on my infil and now I need spell pierce? seemed to have missed out on a few things, but the new poison is cool :p

CorNokZ

Just cross-checked it with allakhazam and they still have the same stats? Might just be the amnesia thingy that has been moderated in some way?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Got some random necro to show the epic armour stats, but had most of the armour except sleeves lol! I'll see if anyone has them on hand.

Attachments

• sshot004.jpg
    sshot004.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 30

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Lvl'd my BB to 40.5 ok so far fine, but tried a scorcher pet in SI and it didn't work. Hardly nuked in say 40 hits , and when it did it only nuked 1 mob :( they get nerfed or did I get a random crap one. Was the only yellow one I could find at level47..Ml9 on and off still poor :( as for buffs at level 40 and 20% +buff still gives 150 dex etc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lvl'd my BB to 40.5 ok so far fine, but tried a scorcher pet in SI and it didn't work. Hardly nuked in say 40 hits , and when it did it only nuked 1 mob :( they get nerfed or did I get a random crap one. Was the only yellow one I could find at level47..Ml9 on and off still poor :( as for buffs at level 40 and 20% +buff still gives 150 dex etc.

Yea i was sickened also i decided to level my sorc the week after they nerfed em , grrr :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
omg :( worst daoc related news I've had in ages lol.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
bah this is dragging on and I can't think of any damage shield pets or Aoe'rs like scorchers, I might have to go back to ye old Dousing of flames quest. Better not have nerfed that to !

CorNokZ

What are you leveling? Are you solo? Do you have a buffbot?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I have a 50 sorc..50 infil...50 friar... trying to lvl up a BB on another acc which just has a lvl43 cleric right now. Rassa groups seem good but I can never get in them, since I don't have an icer/necro/blocker.

CorNokZ

Invest in MLs and mlxp to get fop, spec pure enhance and max your buff bonus.. Then you can start looking for Rassa groups

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
You need any haloween caps corn? since they gave us an extra week of quests. I've got one for my scout which I might use but will probably sell it in time. And I can still get the quest on my scout, So I could stealth one up for ya.

CorNokZ

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Madrid and won't be back till monday. Don't have any hats in any of my templates, so haven't really bothered with them

Only cap I'd consider would be the thane one

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You need any haloween caps corn? since they gave us an extra week of quests. I've got one for my scout which I might use but will probably sell it in time. And I can still get the quest on my scout, So I could stealth one up for ya.

Haha ive got 6 on hib sofar and 3 on mid , need to do this damn quest like 20 more times :*(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Had a result early afternoon got invited to a Rassa grp as a jumper, after many painful hours of watching my grp afk-farm I dinged 50. Took it straight to labby and dinged my infil RR6 lvl8 on a RR9 Ns; wouldn't usually go there but Alb Nf looks bad :p Also I had mixed results with heat leggie's, but using spirits seems to give decent results. Hitting dark tendrils anytimer for 200+ sometimes 300 which is mean with Viper3 and MoP4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom