Camelot Unchained in the building stage!!! :)

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to say a big welcome to newcomers and returnees too :) I'm Jup, aka the dwarf *shakes a fist at Deebs* and I'm an admin here now for my sins. I played DAOC from the start and was in Phoenix Legion, Albion, Prydwen for a long time. I'm getting older and (even) slower these days but I am following the CU progress quite keenly... someone said to me tonight 'you could be a crafter' :eek:

Nice to meet you sir.:)

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
For those that do not know MJ stopped by here during our campaign and talked every now and then. It was also Freddy's that helped foil the troll that was selling tiers. :)

Wow a troll was trying to sell tiers?

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
That I know, my kids are telling me that now on a daily basis, but so far i managed to get more kills in any RvR we are playing together now (they were 5 when DAoC started). On the other hand: I have always been a crafter and it never bored me.

So how old are you? 34, 35 ...? Thats a hell of a lot for action gaming! Really! Again: Ask my kids (or anybodys...) - btw I remember Phoenix Legion :cheers:

And thanks to Judy for telling us about this haven. Should post it to some other forums now - getting beaten again for trying to lure 'their' gamers away :p .

Also trying to work out how to get more German people in here - hadn't much success during Kickstarter :poop:.

I thought you guys might like it here. It is a lot less of a hostile environment then most places. They are full of kids that have no idea how to really PvP/RvR. They will learn in about 2 years who pwn their faces. :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Wow a troll was trying to sell tiers?
You missed that Curtis??? Yeah MJ shut him down very shortly after he found out. He had a house and some IT spots and was trying to sell them for way way way way more then they cost. Still not sure if he was a CC scammer or what.

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
You missed that Curtis??? Yeah MJ shut him down very shortly after he found out. He had a house and some IT spots and was trying to sell them for way way way way more then they cost. Still not sure if he was a CC scammer or what.
Wow

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Hello everyone, wow what a day of sleep after that marathon. :cheers:

Right. I stayed up as long as I could but my little one wakes early. I ran on a few hours today. hehe

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
Glad we can borrow a spot until the backers forums come up, my eyes felt like slot machine wheels watching the comments section and then the live feed section. Think they have slowed down now. :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Glad we can borrow a spot until the backers forums come up, my eyes felt like slot machine wheels watching the comments section and then the live feed section. Think they have slowed down now. :)

Yeah Freddys is awesome!!! Last night was insane I could hardly keep up with the chat. I had to welcome everyone as a group, we had to many backers come in all together. The last 30 minutes of the KS were insane today as well. :)

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
I think now we are all on a long adventurous and exciting road trip together with many stops and sites to see until launch. I wasn't able to watch the end of the KS since I got called into work, was not a good partial day for that since I had already been up for 27 hrs watching the frenzy and comedy of the CSE staff but I was there for the most important part and that was when we hit 2 Million.

Now I have to build myself a new computer, I retired my DAOC pc when I stopped playing.

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
Did you happen to send this info to MJ just in case he wants to lurk a bit after this weekend?

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Did you happen to send this info to MJ just in case he wants to lurk a bit after this weekend?
MJ visited these forums during our campaign. :) It will not surprise me at all if shows up now and then. :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
I think now we are all on a long adventurous and exciting road trip together with many stops and sites to see until launch. I wasn't able to watch the end of the KS since I got called into work, was not a good partial day for that since I had already been up for 27 hrs watching the frenzy and comedy of the CSE staff but I was there for the most important part and that was when we hit 2 Million.

Now I have to build myself a new computer, I retired my DAOC pc when I stopped playing.

Ugh poor you. :( Thankfully we have 2 years to get our PC's together. hehe

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
I really don't know how he has a real life due to all the boards he is on and especially now with the build and I am sure all of the interviews coming.

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
I really don't know how he has a real life due to all the boards he is on and especially now with the build and I am sure all of the interviews coming.

Yeah but I bet he loves what he does. I totally would be just like that if I had his job. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but I bet he loves what he does. I totally would be just like that if I had his job. :)

Quite so, more people in a position like his need to have the same sort of passion for games :) might start seeing some better games come out of companies then rather than just ground up copies of already existing games.

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
Yeah Juddy, I did. Colors are still butt ugly, no offense lol, I tried each and it's just really hard to make my eyes not bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom