Camelot Unchained in the building stage!!! :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well... I am kind of used to it, even fond... But I tend not to expose it on public forums... No reason to give the trolls license to cause real trouble... Oh well, whats done is done.
If you want it changed I will do it this once, start a PM with me.

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah also surprised my username details still here aswell, been a few years. lol

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see people from prydwen, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Even though i didn't back it as i had my concerns, a friend already has offered me a key when he gets them to test it out and i hope my concerns will be answered. Fingers crossed MJ makes it a very nice game like daoc once was and creates a good community like the good ole Prydwen days :)

Stovetop

Fledgling Freddie
Even though i didn't back it as i had my concerns, a friend already has offered me a key when he gets them to test it out and i hope my concerns will be answered. Fingers crossed MJ makes it a very nice game like daoc once was and creates a good community like the good ole Prydwen days :)

Fear not Fefner for it's not too late to donate! http://camelotunchained.com/en/donate/

Abriael

Fledgling Freddie
It's happy times when you see so many from the kickstarter comment threads joining here :D

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
It's happy times when you see so many from the kickstarter comment threads joining here :D
There's also loads of returning players, The majority of Pryd/Excal players used those forums to organize Massive raids and other stuff.
I hope FH becomes the un-official site until founder's forums are up.:cheers:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd like to say a big welcome to newcomers and returnees too :) I'm Jup, aka the dwarf *shakes a fist at Deebs* and I'm an admin here now for my sins. I played DAOC from the start and was in Phoenix Legion, Albion, Prydwen for a long time. I'm getting older and (even) slower these days but I am following the CU progress quite keenly... someone said to me tonight 'you could be a crafter' :eek:

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
There's also loads of returning players, The majority of Pryd/Excal players used those forums to organize Massive raids and other stuff.
I hope FH becomes the un-official site until founder's forums are up.:cheers:

I just asked that you guys be linked in the FAQ. They are using SimplyGaming as well apparently. My loyalty lies here though. :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
I'd like to say a big welcome to newcomers and returnees too :) I'm Jup, aka the dwarf *shakes a fist at Deebs* and I'm an admin here now for my sins. I played DAOC from the start and was in Phoenix Legion, Albion, Prydwen for a long time. I'm getting older and (even) slower these days but I am following the CU progress quite keenly... someone said to me tonight 'you could be a crafter' :eek:

It is nice to meet you :)

Michael N

Regular Freddie
Well I am officially breaking my own vow of official forums only LOL hopefully nothing happens because of it.

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
ya, can't wait for official forums. this is where i'll stay until then

bainteor

Banned
Hi Dori, and welcome :)

If people all of a sudden show aggression towards you, you should know that is probably because FH has been having a troll problem with a guy called Dorimor, back from the old Dark age of Camelot days. I am certain that he is still lurking in the dark here on FH, but he is behaving at the moment. Just a heads up ;)

Dori I would just like to reiterate what CorNokZ said. I am the person in question for whom you may be mistaken. I would also like to add that I am not a troll, I have been a part of this community as long as anyone, but I have had a few rather cantankerous disagreements with members over the years =). If such an unfortunate case of mistaken identify befalls you then do not hesitate to direct the accountable parties to myself.

I agree with the comment about seeing old Prydwen players. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I recognised a few names both on the livestream and comments section on Kickstarter. I await the opportunity to reacquaint myself with the community with fervent anticipation.

Evil Skwirl

Fledgling Freddie
Hello CU backer, I've decided to join the mad house while waiting for the official forum to go up

Oshunsar

Fledgling Freddie

That I know, my kids are telling me that now on a daily basis, but so far i managed to get more kills in any RvR we are playing together now (they were 5 when DAoC started). On the other hand: I have always been a crafter and it never bored me.

So how old are you? 34, 35 ...? Thats a hell of a lot for action gaming! Really! Again: Ask my kids (or anybodys...) - btw I remember Phoenix Legion :cheers:

And thanks to Judy for telling us about this haven. Should post it to some other forums now - getting beaten again for trying to lure 'their' gamers away :p .

Also trying to work out how to get more German people in here - hadn't much success during Kickstarter :poop:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom