Camelot Unchained in the building stage!!! :)

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
I just can't wait for the fan get togethers, I so miss the roundtables. I went to Fairfax and Las Vegas for those, they were so much fun actually seeing the people you killed all of the time and the ones that frustrated you when they wouldn't die. I think it actually made the game more fun for me knowing who was on the other end after those.

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Quite so, more people in a position like his need to have the same sort of passion for games :) might start seeing some better games come out of companies then rather than just ground up copies of already existing games.

I agree Bloodomen. This new wave of F2P MMO's is such a scam. They are giving you such craptastic games and then they are hitting your wallet for way more then you would ever sub per month. I really hope this game and others that started off on KS become wildly successful. It would be nice if games were once again held to a high standard.

TimeTierless

Fledgling Freddie
(Pops out of the veil)

Oops, this isn't KS, I must have took a wrong turn when I was running from that demon in the veil...

(pops back into the veil)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Yeah Juddy, I did. Colors are still butt ugly, no offense lol, I tried each and it's just really hard to make my eyes not bleed.

Freddys has been around for a very long time Maxx. It is the community that matters. :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
(Pops out of the veil)

Oops, this isn't KS, I must have took a wrong turn when I was running from that demon in the veil...

(pops back into the veil)
Hello Time. :) I am glad you decided to join us. :)

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
Stealthers haven't been added yet Time, that means you're a hacker

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
I just can't wait for the fan get togethers, I so miss the roundtables. I went to Fairfax and Las Vegas for those, they were so much fun actually seeing the people you killed all of the time and the ones that frustrated you when they wouldn't die. I think it actually made the game more fun for me knowing who was on the other end after those.

LOL I dont know about that I think I might have punched Evilgardner in the face!!! LOL

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
Then they need to be nerfed if they're popping in and out talking to me without me seeing them!

Varians

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one with the feeling, of being more excited about helping make the game, rather than playing the finished game?

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
i had the same feeling Varians. i'm more excited to play internal testing of this game than i am for any other finished game

Varians

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and btw Versir, we need 10 posts to unlock making signatures on this forum. Just a fyi

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
This will definitely be a very fun and frustrating ride but more fun than anything.

Varians

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, and Im sure alot of ppl have a fountain on ideas, we can throw up in the air

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
My brain is frying trying to keep up with the comments on KS LOL

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
ya, its funny how much quicker its going now that MJ is in the stream of comments

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
I am surprised MJ is still in there since it is almost 1 am there but I think he likes to see the discussion to get a feel from the community. I don't think I would want to be in his shoes tho, brain overload with all of these comments and suggestions.

Varians

Fledgling Freddie
I think one of the big challenges regarding delegating work, will be hiring employees with the same passion as the current team

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
ya seriously, its hard to match what we've got right now

Syndar

Fledgling Freddie
He had a pretty good team at Mythic so I think he is real picky about who he hires. Bet one of the questions for potentials will be, "Are you afraid of ducks?" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom