Burning Crusade

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
So you meet an T3 geared team sometimes, just like you meet an setgroup in DAoC sometimes, Blizzard stated a few times that not even 10% of the playerbase have set foot in Naxxramas meaning chances to find worse-geared is far greater then you make it sound.

so... theres still MC, BWL and AQ gear that are better then the PVP set (not all tho) but most of 'em

And if anyone whant a 10 days Free trial key ust give me a PM ;)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
if any of u fhers are rolling one of the new servers, karazan horde is win!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ANY gathergin profession gets you cash fast.

Herbalism+skinning= GEt the flowers and skins from monsters you kill.

Even the lowest herbs sell for atleast 1.5g.

Especially if you ain't one of those overpricing wankers(coudh*sayes the guy wsho bought all bronze and set the price a full 2 g higher*cough)

But, you can get your firrst 10g in first 15 levels if you just collect and sell stuff.

Something like mining+engineering, leatherworking+skinning, first aid, cooking....those things will eat your "sell" materials fast.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Was posted by a guildy on our webby ......... looks fun ~~

diagram.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
some lvl 62 rogue g33k on dragonblight alliance atm lol

65 warlock on Hellscream ran by me as i watched the dark portal as a snowman :eek7:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
or someone abusing some sort of bug, but tbh. You were only able to start leveling at 24:00 this night, and it would take longer then that to get to 65, just don't seem to add upp.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heta said:
or someone abusing some sort of bug, but tbh. You were only able to start leveling at 24:00 this night, and it would take longer then that to get to 65, just don't seem to add upp.

Didn't manage to get a screenshot and didn't want to bug the dev's by reporting.

Don't know all about the new expansion so didn't think too much of it. Now that you mention it, seems odd if it wasn't some of the bliz crew.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
On a pvp server you could have a group from the opposing realm kill the mobs you tagged as a warlock. That would level extremly fast

Also warlocks are insane good for killing mobs. Even my level 29 in moderate gear can kill a level 30 elite solo without a lot of effort / skill

I was stupid enough to order from play.com and will get TBC in 3-5 days :<

Playing a shaman on Horde Silvermoon with some people from the old Camlann guild :>

Loladins are extreme good. In fact every class is pretty good (read insane vesatile) in WoW with exception from warriors who got nerfed badly last patch. That is both the strength and weakness of the game. Everyone plays solo till 60 because there is absolutly no bonus for grouping up (read penalty) and then you have to work together with 40 other people to get the good loot.

TBC made some nice changes and i am looking forward to it

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
someone said to me that if you registered the expansion last night (as the reg. page was active <2300hrs) and left yourself logged off in a Tavern, you would accumalate rest bonus as you did prior to level 60.

Still, level 65... thats pretty good going.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dreamor said:
someone said to me that if you registered the expansion last night (as the reg. page was active <2300hrs) and left yourself logged off in a Tavern, you would accumalate rest bonus as you did prior to level 60.

Still, level 65... thats pretty good going.

Yeah. But i've seen some hellafast stuff before also, that's why it didn't strike me as odd.

Heck, i went from 30-40 in one weekend by questing alone.

1-20 is a breeze. A days work max.

And that's without serious grind.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Heta said:
There is a quest in Winterspring(i think?) where you collect beads off mobs, these can be handed in for honor or xp. I heard people farmed ALOT of these ready for TBC.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah. But i've seen some hellafast stuff before also, that's why it didn't strike me as odd.

Heck, i went from 30-40 in one weekend by questing alone.

1-20 is a breeze. A days work max.

And that's without serious grind.

Just to mention, i wandered round hellfire, killed about 10 mobs and i had 27k. You get 1k off level 62's and 1K'ish for uncovering a part of the map lol.

Everz

FH is my second home
kk reinstalling off a trial.. what server is best?

Everz

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
Bored of classic as well? :p
heh, dunno tbh

i liked wow before, used to play a pally there, but i spose not knowing anyone and dying to nearly every quest i did made it suck first time around..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If i play again i'll be on Dragonblight playing with an old friend who's due to roll a shaman when he gets his copy of TBC through.

samanthax

Fledgling Freddie
why did you removed the the 10n lvl?? you said that it can reach the endgame more easily?? why??

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why! move to WoW forum... it was a duscussion with the offtopic people about BC

retarded imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom