Burning Crusade

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
A french player, mage named Gawell on Archimonde just reached 70. The screenshots look real, I don't think it's a fake, some players logged onto that server and did a /who Gawell and saw him at 69 during the night...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
totally retarded move to one of the most dead parts of Freddyshouse....

How can anything not be "off-topic"

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
lol someone got 70 already?
yikes. i bet he hasn't slept since monday.

Gray

FH is my second home
I sold my account last month...

I really dont know if i want to buy an account so i can play this, i mean, when i played the Beta of TBC, i really disliked the way they made warrior/s, whch was my initial reason for wanting to sell up.

Then i got bored of it after the patch was released, since warriors were nerfed beyond recognition... Im unsure if i want to do it again, maybe under a new class...

Besides, i have Smallville Season 3/4/5 coming through soon, so i doubt id have much time for it anyway...

Hohum!

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
I really dont know if i want to buy an account so i can play this, i mean, when i played the Beta of TBC, i really disliked the way they made warrior/s, whch was my initial reason for wanting to sell up.

Then i got bored of it after the patch was released, since warriors were nerfed beyond recognition...
l2p :flame:

Gray

FH is my second home
Dont even go there, Mage!

Although saying that, i did have a level 60 druid i could have maybe used, with TBC all his shit gear would have been replaced i guess with decent level 60+ items.

Plus the fact i also had a mage in the making, but i stopped playing him around the time i played the Beta of TBC, such a shame!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You people stupid or what? Why would a thread about wow NOT belong in the wow section?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eva said:
Just races. Blizzard have stated they want to balance the current classes before introducing new ones. However horde gets paladins and alliance gets shamans.

yeah, only thing i dont like about this expansion. blizzard just took away the little personality the 2 sides had.

Poag

m00?
qazwsxedc said:
i think that gamers have an insomnia? lol...

how he/she do that?? :eek2:
By taking 35 other people along.

He just ran around tagging mobs while the other 35 people killed them.

TBH, very unimpressed, getting 70 in such a way isn't really even "news".

Got my lvl 70 on Sunday, just gotta wait for the rest of the guild now ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Dinged 70 last thursday, and loving TBC. Outland is so much more alive that Azeroth, i mean ogre's walking on patrol comes up to some beer sits down and have a drink, other npcs walking around talking. I just love it.. Downside i have to lvl my druid to get my hands on heavy knothide leather for some money quests, people wanting 100g for a stack i'd rather lvl my druid and farm some myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom