Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
but it is bloody entertaining :S

its not like the other years where the contestants just lay around sunbathing all day. njow if they try that they get sprayed with cold water lol..

and like i said, there just isnt anything more entertaining than watching a really camp gay guy crying his eyes out fearing for his life because he danced at some massive scottsman.

"HE DANCED AT MEE!!!, I'LL KNOCK HIS FOCKIN BLOCK AFF!!!!"

utter, utter class

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Coim said:
Yeah, right, because Big Brother is obviously produced for the more intellectual among us.

Or not, idiot.

Big Brother is made with retards, for retards.

So, you think that a show with retards in it is only watched by retards, well that just shows what a complete retard you are yourself, you wanna start getting offensive because i watch a TV show you deem inadequate, as you say anyone who thinks like that should be shot, so maybe you should go get yourself a gun.

tris-: Try come up with something original instead of jumping on the 'Hi im a fucktard looook me' bandwagon, k?

Dillinja: That the best you can come up with, aeheheheh shut up mate, well ok. Proved my original post for sure, cheers.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
My god, Friends ends (yay) and big brother returns (sobs). I think channel four is trying everything to try and stay on the air now. Once BB goes off, there knackered, they have no more shows to put on, except re-runs on B5. That i'd watch.

Britain has 3-4 home grown soaps (i think, i dont watch so i cant be certain) and the BILL. From what i can gather (from the mindless prattle you hear from people talking about it on the bus) if these events actually happened, there would be a permanent police presence in these little streets and cresents.

As for Big Brother, all it is in escence is a show to create short lived public icons and stars for people to gossip over, until the next series. It took me six months to fgure our who-TF "Jade" was. I'd never heard of her so i couldn't figure out why she was popping up all the time in adverts and shows. Then i saw the picture of her swallowing her hand (i actually thought it was a close-up of a frog swallowing a worm. Well, it was a black and white pic), saw the caption and slowly began to realise who she was.

Now i wish she'd fuck off and be relaced with a Dale Winton wannabe, least there mildly entertaining and not a complete annoyance.

You know what the worse thing is, when you see news like "Bombing in iraq, 20 left dead in london bombing" or something like that religated to page 6-10 in the newspapers whilst "Boozy eastenders star (or some shit like that) left blackeyed in brawl" gets the first 5 pages, with full analysis of the fight and punch (£ seconds of drama, 5 pages of waffle). That realy flips my flapjacks.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
The world is in serious, dire, desperate need of a new renaissance era! It pisses me off to think that some fat, big-titted whore is going to earn millions of pounds for a book about her vain, slutty and altogether pointless existence which she didn't even bother to write! Why do the public feel that they need to read about these fucking losers? Probably because their own lives are so pathetic and devoid of any stimulation that they need to read about someone else's.

Of course, this wouldn't be too bad if it was someone of interest...say, Martin Luther King or Hitler or even John Major ... but when people are buying books about some skank ho whose claims to fame range from de-flowering Gareth Gates to sticking a mobile phone up her poon then I start to wonder about the state of the world and wonder, if perhaps, just maybe, the islamic militants who are obsessed with blowing up the decadent and immoral westerners have a point...

The same thing goes for BB! Smite them all, Allah! PWN THEM WITH YOUR GLORIFICUSNESS!! MAKE TV WORTH WATCHING AGAIN!!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo, as elequent as ever bud, and band on the mark. We need either better television or better entertainers, and less of these silicon shames and scandal monmgers. Has anyone ever heard of someone called Loos? Sarah Loos or something? Heard the name last night, appartently she's slept with someone and she's releasing a book about it.

All i can say is, if the sex requires a whole been to describe it, i salute the man who did it.
Not many blokes can pull that feat of endurance off (so i'm told, never had that problem myself).

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Dillinja: That the best you can come up with, aeheheheh shut up mate, well ok. Proved my original post for sure, cheers.

I don't remember stating anywhere that it was the best I could do, you tard. Stop trying to be clever and go watch your gay men and tarty women prance around screaming and shouting at eachother, I'm sure you'd enjoy that a lot more than trying to convince us that it's good 'entertainment'.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
and coim, thats the most amount of utter bollocks i've ever heard spouted in one paragraph. if you say that, then i say i think all students should be shot... for the same reason, the world would be a better place without the millions of fuckwits that watch countdown.

i personally think that if you dont like big brother, your insecure about your own sexuality tbh imho
And I personally think that you're a stupid, racist fucktard. It's called having an opinion, retard.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
So, you think that a show with retards in it is only watched by retards, well that just shows what a complete retard you are yourself, you wanna start getting offensive because i watch a TV show you deem inadequate, as you say anyone who thinks like that should be shot, so maybe you should go get yourself a gun.

tris-: Try come up with something original instead of jumping on the 'Hi im a fucktard looook me' bandwagon, k?

Yes, I do think that. It's called my opinion. MY opinion.

And obviously you lack comprehension skills, as I said anyone who thinks Big Brother is entertaining should be shot. Not once did I mention people getting shot for telling idiots that their favourite TV program is a pile of shit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There are some shows I don't watch cos I deem them to be mindless trash for the clueless masses.
Some of these shows would in honesty probably hold my attention for a few moments, they aren't THAT bad.

But BB is THAT bad, I have watched it, and hang my head in shame to think that is what we really are.

The problem with humanity is we are swayed by such simplistic actions, personality, anger, attraction, have a huge hold on our views of situations.
And this all gets manipulated by the media to build us into a frenzy or quickly forget about something.
We have an attention span of 5 seconds
If Saddam Hussein killed a baby live on TV ,the country would be 99% backing the war in 10 mins and Tony would be a hero again.

BB is just C4 making money from our primeval desire to watch someone else having the shit, it's TV 'rubbernecking'.
Put people in a pressurised situation and watch them crack.

Poeple seem to be happy to be ignorant these days.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Big brother is like going round someone's house and watching how they live, i.e pointless and shit xD

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:
I don't remember stating anywhere that it was the best I could do, you tard. Stop trying to be clever and go watch your gay men and tarty women prance around screaming and shouting at eachother, I'm sure you'd enjoy that a lot more than trying to convince us that it's good 'entertainment'.

I dont need to try and be clever when im talking to the likes of you, how old are you seriously my guess wouldnt be over 14 judging by the way you act. Im not trying to convince you that its good entertainment i couldnt give a flying fuck if you think its shit, you really need to get a life if all you can do is call people tards and try and force your opinions upon others, because i havent seen you try and do much else.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Coim said:
Yes, I do think that. It's called my opinion. MY opinion.

And obviously you lack comprehension skills, as I said anyone who thinks Big Brother is entertaining should be shot. Not once did I mention people getting shot for telling idiots that their favourite TV program is a pile of shit.

Ok here is my opinion, I think that people who call ppl names and judge them by what TV shows they watch are too stupid to comprehend anything beyond their own little world that they live in convinced the world revolves around them.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Ok here is my opinion, I think that people who call ppl names and judge them by what TV shows they watch are too stupid to comprehend anything beyond their own little world that they live in convinced the world revolves around them.
I don't know about that; I can comprehend that you're a complete and utter fucktard.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Coim said:
I don't know about that; I can comprehend that you're a complete and utter fucktard.

Well we could tell that about you from the first thing you posted in this thread, your just continuing to prove it for us. Cant come up with valid or sensible argument so you resort calling people names and thinking your the boy, not gonna waste anymore time arguing with 12 year olds anymore, your really not worth it.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
What are you talking about? This thread is not based on 'valid or sensible arguments'; it's based on opinions.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
I dont need to try and be clever when im talking to the likes of you, how old are you seriously my guess wouldnt be over 14 judging by the way you act. Im not trying to convince you that its good entertainment i couldnt give a flying fuck if you think its shit, you really need to get a life if all you can do is call people tards and try and force your opinions upon others, because i havent seen you try and do much else.

Funny how you can judge how I act by what I post on a forum, I really must learn how to do that one day. The only one acting like a child here is you, but I'll forgive you because I'm starting to think that you are one, especially now that the good old age insults are coming out, they are a dead giveaway in most cases. I wasn't forcing my opinions on anyone, you tard, I was simply saying that BB is shit and only fucktards like you watch it, and in most cases that is the truth.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:
Funny how you can judge how I act by what I post on a forum, I really must learn how to do that one day. The only one acting like a child here is you, but I'll forgive you because I'm starting to think that you are one, especially now that the good old age insults are coming out, they are a dead giveaway in most cases. I wasn't forcing my opinions on anyone, you tard, I was simply saying that BB is shit and only fucktards like you watch it, and in most cases that is the truth.

Your calling me a child, and your the one who is catergorizing millions of people you havent even met because they watch a TV show, anyone who doesnt have the mental capacity to understand that everyone is different and watches the show for different reasons is pretty damn stupid. Please on Monday when you go back to your ''Skool of Hard knocks'' ask one of the kids to teach you a new 'insult', tard and fucktard are getting old.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I teach Anthropology and Philosophy at Dil's skool so I will see to it personally that he is punished right good 'n' proper come Monday morning. ;)

(by the way, you really do suck for watching BB and defending it)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
I teach Anthropology and Philosophy at Dil's skool so I will see to it personally that he is punished right good 'n' proper come Monday morning. ;)

:mad:

Btw Cozak, get a clue before you start typing drivel again mate, cheers. :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Right, got your punishment here, Dil! Write a paper for me on why it seems to be only plebs and the lowest form of scum in british society that seems to enjoy Big Brother and, in the perfect world, what could be done to remove this guttertrash from the country.

I'd like you to had it in by next Friday! Don't forget to include references! :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Will do, sissy. I've got all the material I could ever ask for inside this thread I think. ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Um...why don't you fuck off instead, you brown-nosing little shit?

Cyfr

Banned
I don't agree with you so i'm brown-nosing, thats a good one!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sissyfoo, do yourself a favor and pull your tounge out of dillinja's arse, you have a pretty high opinion of yourself to go around calling people as you do, maybe you should look twice at yourself and your over-infalted ego. I dont think i have ever come across two stupider people, you seriously think i been typing drivel? Then you should read the crap you post, proving how incredibly stupid you really are by stereotyping millions of people.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i think people who whine about people watching a tv show full of retards are well.... beyond redemption :D

Dillinja said:
I was simply saying that BB is shit and only fucktards like you watch it, and in most cases that is the truth.

Well, instead of being a complete wanker about it couldn't you just shut up and simply say "Sorry big brother isnt my kind of thing" ? No you have to start calling people "Fucktards etc" and you call them children lol....grow up prick :kissit:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~5 million people watch that show, sometimes creeping past the 6 million mark. I find it hard to believe that 90% of those viewers AREN'T people I would regard as either plebs/chavs/moronic scum that I wouldn't piss on even if they were on fire.

Just to reassure you though, I would probably put you in the other 10%! I still think you're a dick, I don't give a flying crap what you think about me (one of the benefits of having an 'over-inflated ego') and your opinions mean diddly to me. I would, however, still piss on you if you were on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom