Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
how the hell do they pick the people for big brother??? i havent watched any of them but cant escape the clips on tv it seem's to me that they send researchers out armed with a clip bord to collect a crack team of highly trained arse holes, i was thinking about the application form and thought what some of the questions might be:
-are you irritating?
-do you have an elevated sense of self worth?
-are you so desperate to be popular you will do anything?
-do people look at you and immeadiately want to smack you?
-are you up for commiting sexual acts live on national tv?
-do you have questionable habits?
-have you no shame?
-if you went away for several weeks would any one miss you?
-do you think people would watch you and hope to see you fall on your arse?

i then thought holy crap, why dont they just go to the houses of parliament, these questions would be answered yes by very nearly all of the polititians i've seen on telly for the past 10 years (all except the answer to the question about being missed).
any hoo thats it, it was something that i thought of and if anyone from c4 is reading this thread ™! and ©! this is MY idea, piss off and think of something origional for a change, scumbag :twak: .

Karam_Gruul

Banned
this years big brother has been proper utter class.

the entertainment value of watching a body building scottsman making a gay man cry his eyes out and hide under a duvet from him is just beyond beleif.. never laughed as hard in all my life.

by far the best year of big bro yet... mainly cos big brother are just trying to get the contestants to kill each other in their sleep

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Karam_Gruul said:
this years big brother has been proper utter class.

the entertainment value of watching a body building scottsman making a gay man cry his eyes out and hide under a duvet from him is just beyond beleif.. never laughed as hard in all my life.

by far the best year of big bro yet... mainly cos big brother are just trying to get the contestants to kill each other in their sleep

Got to agree there, some quality viewing and seeing the huge Scottish dude threatening to rip the poofters head off was absolute quality, also when victor was going on about not to fuck with him cos he a big bad gangsta man! and the second the security ppl stepped into the house he was all i didnt do nuffin man it wasnt me i didnt do it man leave me alone :p made my day BB last night :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
AHHHHH BIG BROTHER

Hitler would have loved it.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
BB is shit. Wouldn't surprise me if the tripe was 99% scripted. 8 new housemates fresh out of drama school for a 24 hour live eastenders. And for some reason it gets millions of viewers. So many braindead people live in this country. :|

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i mean tbh if i wanted some one to watch me parading aboot nekkid i'd just leave the shades up and let harry the local perve do it, at least i'd be able to get feed back from my viewer and as for letting folks watch me in the shower and going to the kazi tbh pfft you can get good money for that in certain circles teh fewels doing it for free!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
The first run of BB was 'ok', just a couple of abnormal people thrown in with the rest.

2nd BB was crap, everyone was too boring.

So with this one, they've taken the craziest applicants and put them together for some guarenteed madness... and that's the kind of shit people will watch.

I don't watch this crap, but you can't help hearing about it and that's how I draw my conclussions. I'd much rather watch Jerry Springer, scripted or not, that was some funny shit!

Cyfr

Banned
Dillinja said:
BB is shit. Wouldn't surprise me if the tripe was 99% scripted. 8 new housemates fresh out of drama school for a 24 hour live eastenders. And for some reason it gets millions of viewers. So many braindead people live in this country. :|

It's wise to call people braindead because their source of entertainment is different than yours........

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you watch BB your likely to play or have played the sims

the sims is shit
bb is shit

there you go.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Cyfr said:
It's wise to call people braindead because their source of entertainment is different than yours........

No. But it is wise to call people brainded because their source of entertainment is Big Brother.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
i mean tbh if i wanted some one to watch me parading aboot nekkid i'd just leave the shades up and let harry the local perve do it, at least i'd be able to get feed back from my viewer and as for letting folks watch me in the shower and going to the kazi tbh pfft you can get good money for that in certain circles teh fewels doing it for free!
Yeah, because you walking around naked has everything to do with Big Brother. Honestly, I don't think I could think of a more relevant comment.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:
No. But it is wise to call people brainded because their source of entertainment is Big Brother.

Well I watch BB and I believe that you have shown me the true meaning of braindead with some of the crap you post.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Well I watch BB and I believe that you have shown me the true meaning of braindead with some of the crap you post.
Yeah, right, because Big Brother is obviously produced for the more intellectual among us.

Or not, idiot.

Big Brother is made with retards, for retards.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
if you dont like it dont watch it... no point whinging about it if you dont watch it and slating people that do watch it is just retarded in itself, every year i tell myselfi wont watch it, but its just to damn funny not to watch and thus get dragged into it every year , its the best alternative to watching somthin else thats pants say for instance, theres nothing on except newsnight, and somethin lol wack on big brother and watch em act like twats! what could be more fun ?

morale of the story, This thread happens every sodding year! jump off the bandwagon damnit!

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
Yeah, right, because Big Brother is obviously produced for the more intellectual among us.

Or not, idiot.

Big Brother is made with retards, for retards.

Hewl yeah!

(just the once mind ;) )

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Coim said:
Yeah, because you walking around naked has everything to do with Big Brother. Honestly, I don't think I could think of a more relevant comment.
hay omg wow its you!!!...dude can i get your autograph, i loved you in shine :twak:

my point being that the "contestants" walk about nekkid in the bb house to get more votes and in this season they have cameras everywhere and a glass room for a bog, was trying to say that if i wanted to make an exhibition of myself i wouldnt be lame enough to do it on national tv, its a thing called sarcasm. jesus lol try relating the reply with the topic dude lol

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:

Aehaeheahe.

Shut up mate.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Crash said:
if you dont like it dont watch it... no point whinging about it if you dont watch it and slating people that do watch it is just retarded in itself, every year i tell myselfi wont watch it, but its just to damn funny not to watch and thus get dragged into it every year , its the best alternative to watching somthin else thats pants say for instance, theres nothing on except newsnight, and somethin lol wack on big brother and watch em act like twats! what could be more fun ?

morale of the story, This thread happens every sodding year! jump off the bandwagon damnit!

I wasn't whinging about it, I just think it's shit.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Crash said:

I don't watch it, idiot. For obvious reasons as well. It's not funny, it's not entertaining, it's just annoying. Watching a bunch of girls run around screaming is not funny. At all. Anyone who thinks it is should be shot, seriously. The world would be a better place without the millions of fuckwits that watch Big Brother.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
Ezteq said:
hay omg wow its you!!!...dude can i get your autograph, i loved you in shine :twak:

my point being that the "contestants" walk about nekkid in the bb house to get more votes and in this season they have cameras everywhere and a glass room for a bog, was trying to say that if i wanted to make an exhibition of myself i wouldnt be lame enough to do it on national tv, its a thing called sarcasm. jesus lol try relating the reply with the topic dude lol

do you think im complaining that some fit birds are deciding to walk around naked and mud wrestle live on tv?

i dont give a flying fuck if its intelectual or not, if you want intelectual, go read your geometry books or whatever you do in your spare time.

Coim said:
I don't watch it, idiot. For obvious reasons as well. It's not funny, it's not entertaining, it's just annoying. Watching a bunch of girls run around screaming is not funny. At all. Anyone who thinks it is should be shot, seriously. The world would be a better place without the millions of fuckwits that watch Big Brother.

and coim, thats the most amount of utter bollocks i've ever heard spouted in one paragraph. if you say that, then i say i think all students should be shot... for the same reason, the world would be a better place without the millions of fuckwits that watch countdown.

i personally think that if you dont like big brother, your insecure about your own sexuality tbh imho

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you watch BB and like it your idiot tbh imho

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
do you think im complaining that some fit birds are deciding to walk around naked and mud wrestle live on tv?

i dont give a flying fuck if its intelectual or not, if you want intelectual, go read your geometry books or whatever you do in your spare time.

and coim, thats the most amount of utter bollocks i've ever heard spouted in one paragraph. if you say that, then i say i think all students should be shot... for the same reason, the world would be a better place without the millions of fuckwits that watch countdown.

i personally think that if you dont like big brother, your insecure about your own sexuality tbh imho

Same ol' Karam, same ol' bullshit.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:

Think there's a happy median between intellectual and the brain dead crap that they come out with in Big Brother. Its just plain dull.

If you watch it purely in order to see the women walking around naked I would just like to say "HELLOOOO ANYONE HOME!!!! :twak: You've got the Internet FFS"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i dont believe i've actually called any of the poeple that watch the show rude names, if you find it fun to watch thats cool, its just receint veiwer stats show that bb ratings have gone down a hell of a lot so they are just so desperate for viewers they are trying to be more and more outrageous, theres a book by Ben Elton called "dead famous" and i have to say its a fantastic take on reality tv if you are a fan of the show you'll like it and if you (like me hate the plague that is reality tv) you'll love it, makes you think what will they come up with next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom