Best Weapon?

O

old.hoaxter

Greetings Ureal people :upyours:

My name is the hoaxter, i have recently purchased the game of Unrel Tornament and it is pretty 'Unreal'.
I decided not play it online until i get my Cable modem from ntl, but am enjoying myself on the single player mode, very much so!.
I think one of the best weapons, in my opinion are the Twin Enforcers, but the rocket launcher or the redeemer are probably the most deadly!!!.
What are your oppinions?
-hoaxter

W

Wij

um, if u count the redeemer then it's pretty obvious init :)

O

old.Savage

The best weapon has to be the sniper rifle coz you can get instant kills with one shot. And the redeemer has only one shot adn is useless in close range.:cool:

O

old.Savage

so how do you get it not to blow your head off when you shoot it at the guy in front of you?

W

Wij

jumpboots, t/l ?

anyway. use it in the right situations.

O

old.Revenant

Most powerful weapon in damage terms is the translocator of course....but my favourite is the enhanced shock rifle...

In CTF games,I think the shockrifle causes most of the kills....

-Revenant

O

old.hoaxter

hu hu.

well one thing to say! *head shot*:upyours:

O

old.Savage

Exactly, a head shot kills instantly and they dont know where it came from! The ChaosUT bastard sword is just the coolest of all weapons including mods:cool:

T

Testin da Cable

I like the 'double enforcer'
used to be a flack whore tho, starting to become a rocket whore :D

W

Wazzerphuk

double enforcers rock, but against a good player, they suck
I can't use the rl for shit now, too used to quake's one, UT's just feels "wrong" now

C

Custy

Yup shock combo is great, but flak is V nice at CQB

O

old.SCM

Shock comboing is the best weapon in tight corridor ctf maps or in the face flag room. Mind you im a shock wh0re through and through as people who have met me will know.

O

old.ignus

I've probably got more kills with the duel enforcer than anything else, but anything I can really get my hands on before getting blown to bits is good

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Bah nobody likes the bio gun just get someone to chase ya, launch a full blob on the floor and listen for the splatter .

My personal fave's gotta be the impact hammer :D

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

INSTA INSTA INSTA
CTF CTF CTF

Just play Insta CTF... life is then fulfilled... heck my Dad is playing insta way more than me!!! lol :)

W

Wij

The ESR sux since it tends to go on auto fire if you click at the wrong time once :(

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Hey my cable modem service was installed in 10 days from the first phone call, unfortunately the modem was delivered to the school at the end of my road just as the summer holidays started so I had the coax sitting there knowing the modem was with in those walls, well all I'm gonna say is I got the modem before the schools started again ;)

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

I know i have already had my say, but I want u all to know ALL of these weapons kick ass!

1)
mgwhore2.gif

2)
plasmawhore.gif

3)
shockwhore.gif

4)
rocketwhore.gif

5)
camper.gif

6)
flackwhore.gif

7)
globwhore.gif

Happy? lol :)

Have a nice day

O

old.ignus

number 5 kicks ass.
Why didn't you have one for duel enforcers?

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

I'm still searching for the duel enforcers.... lol :)

I've got a few more though...

1)
impactwhore.gif

2)
xloc.gif

flamethrower.gif
(not sure? Check out the flamer in action in the Unreal 2 Screenshot...)

One thing I'm confused about, Wot do u mean 'the bluecap smilie'? Is it this one?
headshot.gif

Ok, he's not blue, but it looks cool...

Users who are viewing this thread