O

old.DELTA007

s-bluecap.gif

s-ctf.gif

;)

O

old.plightstar

NO NO nO

the best weapon by far is the flak cannon, for the reason you can go up to somebody real close and use primary fire to kill somebody with one kill.

It is the coolest

I also like the minigun for sheer feel of power:clap:

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Allright ain't played this since last years mega lan round my house, but the mini gun realy is the dogs. Well to a quake 2 chain gun whore anyway:) But your right about the dual enforcers, u wana use um just cause you look hard when you do:) Kinda like when i updated my Quake 3 machine gun model and sounds to a Pulse rifle from the film aliens, i couldn't resist using it, even though it's pretty crap:)

O

old.Thorshiva

If you practice with it, a rifle used on the move - without the scope up is king for medium and long range - single shot kills!

Up close a minigun or Rocket launcher work best for me.

Shock is good in certain positions/locations - but mine never works as well as the other guys - Sigh!

All the weapons rock in the right situation ;

- But good movement is usually the difference between a good player and a top player.

Good luck online :)

Thorshiva

K

*Kornholio*

Originally posted by Thorshiva
- But good movement is usually the difference between a good player and a top player.

Too true

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

If you practice with it, a rifle used on the move - without the scope up is king for medium and long range - single shot kills!

Up close a minigun or Rocket launcher work best for me.

Shock is good in certain positions/locations - but mine never works as well as the other guys - Sigh!

All the weapons rock in the right situation ;

U know what ur talking about thorshiva, although were's the flak cannon?
flackwhore.gif

:)

Happy farggin!

O

old.Mr_Moo

$]-[0C|/ R1FL£

all the way!!!

Of course theres other weapons to use in diff circumstances etc etc...but more often than not its $]-[0R£ \/\/]-[oR£.

I got my shock rifle from Versace but i know peeps that bought them from Harrods.....theres is better than mine.

Ph34r the Oxfam USED shock rifle :p

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

Beat this, I got my Instagib rifle from my local Indian Take a way! It came free with 2 namn breads...

I think mine is better than urs, even if it does smell of chicken korma! lol :)

O

old.Mr_Moo

ROLFMAO!!

Can i lick the MULTI coloured rice off ur smelly SHOCK plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =Þ

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

But i dose the shock rifle in chicken vindaloo every day (it's a ritual thing). The rice will therefore betoo hot for u. Better luck next time... ;)

If u wanna attempt this suicidal process however, be my guest. Tickets for wathcing this pathetic creature die writhing on the floor at the hand of the dreaded vindaloo will start at £10...

O

old.Mr_Moo

<WHAT GOES HERE> Tickets for wathcing this pathetic creature die writhing </WHAT GOES HERE TO DO A QUOTE>

Im a c0w actually :upyours:

hehehe :D

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

<WHAT GOES HERE> Tickets for wathcing this pathetic creature die writhing </WHAT GOES HERE TO DO A QUOTE>

To do a quote, start with
, then once finished put [/QOTE]
Shame ur a cow....lol

O

old.Mr_Moo

, start with that and finish with?,

OMG plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Moo!!

O

old.Mr_Moo

<quote> no, start with quote and end with /quote both with square brackets around... </quote>

I didnt know it was HTML.........this better fkn work :)

W

Wij

Square brackets not angled :D

Or just press the Quote button :)

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

Dunno bout u lot, but i h8 cow skins, so therefore I h8 u, Mr. Moo! lol :)
U deserve some bio sludge up ur ass!
globwhore.gif

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

Don't make me chase you with my redeamer

Why chase? U will just die in the blast! Use the sec. fire m8!

Or just sniper the poor git in the head. Just as satisfing
camper.gif

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Let me refrase it "Don't make me chase you with my redeamer rocket" any way it was a joke you didnt get ;)

O

old.Mr_Moo

er...yeah

and u mean redeemer. I thought u did...

Users who are viewing this thread