Best Weapon?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Sorry just thought I'd show you something I found funny from another forum moo man

Correcting spelling in forums (or almost any online media) is actually incredibly anal, and does little more than portray you to be an anally retentive moron

And if you must have a sig get one less gay, yours spells geek to me "j00 m00"......pff get a life

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

Correcting spelling in forums (or almost any online media) is actually incredibly anal, and does little more than portray you to be an anally retentive moron

ROFL!!!
roflmao.gif

Oh, I did get the joke m8, just stating the fact there are other methods of killing people. Redeemer's no fun as you cannot blow up the dead bodies afterwards, as they are vaporised!

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Moving swiftly on from any homosexual jokes

to the blasting dead body thing, yeh have to admit I do this........love the sound......love the blood every where......but I still get more satisfaction chasing someone with the impact hammer and painting the walls where their body :D

O

old.DeathsMaster

The best . . . .

Hi everone:upyours:

I think the Dual Enforcers are good, the flak cannon is good but none of these are the best, I think the sniper rifle has to be the best weapon if you are a good shot (don't you just love the phase "Head Shot", quickly followed by "Double Kill", and so on, don't you just love it). :clap:

But if you are a crap shot but are good at close range guesses, and/or you just want to get messy it has to be the Flak cannon.:clap:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Flak...very affective but imo you could call it the newbie gun

hmm people that only ever use the sniper riffle piss me off but I gues this could be discribed as camping if the go straight for it and hide all the time .

O

old.DeathsMaster

You r wrong there m8 . . .

You r wrong there m8 . . . I don't about anybody else but I walk around with the sniper rifle, as I hate campers and camping!!!!!:upyours:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Lee_Shagwell

Sniper rifle!!!!!

Redeemer, can be used at close range, just make sure your running away before you've even pulled the trigga!!! of course you could use the laser guided thing if your at a long range.

O

old.[AXE]Raith

Unsighted Sniper rifle is the way to go or SR Primary with DA

O

old.DeathsMaster

you bet m8 . . . .

You bet m8:clap: I hardly ever use the scope:clap:

:upyours: oh btw the rocket launcher is the second cr@pest weapon ever(the c@pest being the bio ges gun), well certainly in UT:upyours:

O

old.DELTA007

Re: you bet m8 . . . .

Originally posted by DeathsMaster
oh btw the rocket launcher is the second cr@pest weapon ever

ROFL
rotfl.gif

Not really...

Users who are viewing this thread