best UT mod?

• Thread starter old.MeanMrMustard
  • Start date
O

old.[G]TRIXXX

I would say rocket arena is one off the best mods out there
And ofcourse strikeforce (which is a counterstrike like mod for UT)

O

old.MeanMrMustard

I downloaded strikeforce and it doesn't seem to work properly. In teamdeathmatch it doesn't let me play it just has a 3rd person veiw of me after the weapon selection time is over and my teammates run off and i am stood there like a gom (only tried it in single player could find a server i will try now so maybe it is just a single player thing). But it doesn't do this for deathmatch.

O

old.D R E ad

Strike force rules.

Strike Force is definatlly the best mod for UT.

MeanMrMustard - make sure you have the newest patch for SF (1.55 i think), as it does not work right some version's of UT.

O

old.MeanMrMustard

nope i didn't like Strikeforce, i guess different people have different opinions. The game play was too slow (having to pull up invetory and stuff)

That tactical ops looks pretty cool though i might have a nookie.

O

old.Spin

BIG MASSIVE VOTE FOR TO

Once you've played Tactical Ops (www.tactical-ops.net) there's no looking back. I've got most of the big mods, Rocket Arena, Strike Force, Unreal Fortress and Tactical Ops.
TO has a strong community, plenty of servers and a number of decent clans supporting it, so try it and I promise you won't be dissapointed.

O

old.MrFragem

Tactical Ops and Rocket Arena are the best mods for UT imho. Also, watch out for Infiltration. The latest version (2.80/2.82) is off-line only atmo but a patch is to be released very soon (v2.85) with the on-line code.

O

old.{DvT}Ithaqua

Yup, either Tac-Ops or Chaos UT

Chaos UTs little bouncing proxy mines (yes I know they should have been called proximity mines) with smiley faces that yell "I'm gonna getcha!" as they bounce about are fun!

D

[DOA]Guyver1

INFILTRATION O\/\/NZ JOO ALL!!!!!!!!!
it hasnt got any net code yet but it should be available online in January
OH YES
when this baby goes live kiss TO and SF GOODBYE :)
get it from planetunreal/infiltration.
NUFF SAID

O

old.Horse

this Mutator is cool as shit...

Not sure if you've tried the Volatile Ammo mutator, it's amazing. Any ammo which is shot blows up differently, and they can set off these spectacular chain reactions. I use it all the time now, keeps me on my toes! ;]

O

old.[40oz]-Apocalypse

where can you dll that one, as long is it dont include any server side includes, Im willing to try that one :)

O

old.Duo

UnF and a close second to TO. I tell you know get these two mods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom