Best Car on Earth!!

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
i dont think the surprise is in the type of car that beat the jag, i think its the fact a woman beat a bloke

he must have sucked rofl

OR the woman was just a great driver :eek:

Arya

Fledgling Freddie
I think Jutta Kleinschmitt won Paris Dakar Rally 2 years ago... and that is even a german woman. I guess all other drivers there just sucked :p

edit: typos...

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
more control?! on a bike?!?! wha???

ever tried an emergency stop on a bike??? ever tried whacking ur break on atall on a bike? sure, in a car ur wheels will lock. but on a bike your wheels will lock AND you'll fall off into on comming traffic.

u stand far more chance of being involved in an accident on a bike. simply cos ur smaller, harder to see, and way way more vulnerable.

/agree

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
05.jaguar.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
SilverHood said:
Am I the only person who find the Enzo "disgusting" to look at?
It's like, not *that* bad the front, the drivers area is ok, and the back? Yeah, what backside...it just sorta stops.... no cool thing at the back - Renault had the right of it with the "shaking your ass" thing.

I've seen it several times in the flesh, and had a good chance to have a proper look around it. Believe me, the photographs don't do it justice. It is a beautiful car.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Karam_Gruul said:
dangering families by driving stupidly.. i really cant lol. its too much fun. if i do hit someone and kill um, fair enough it was they're time to go.. and mine probably lol. but i aint gonna be all gay and careful just because i might hurt someone.

What an idiot. Clear off to India if thats the way you feel about life.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
cant a bike safely out brake a car as it is lighter? Off course in a bad situation it takes more skill to avoid a collision with a motor, but you got a better acceleration and you are more maneuverable than cars and as long as you dont brake to hard or to soft you might actually get to a stop faster than a car?
As long as you dont drive to fast, you shouldnt have much problem being hard to see (and as long as you dont drive at places where you shouldnt be as people wont expect you to be there) and being smaller actually helps in avoiding a collision except for the part of being harder to see, but you mentioned that already. And being more vunerable has nothing to do with AVOIDING an accident.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
i didnt mean accidents are fun, i meant the fact you might have an accident is fun. more of a thrill than you'd get in a car.

plus.... you just cant drive aggresively in any car rofl, they're just too sluggish and big! when i say driving aggresively i mean www.ghostridermovie.net check out the trailers on that, thats what im talking about ;) 180mph through busy motorway traffic without slowing down, seriously impressive stuff.

and.... i just cant seem to care if im endangering families by driving stupidly.. i really cant lol. its too much fun. if i do hit someone and kill um, fair enough it was they're time to go.. and mine probably lol. but i aint gonna be all gay and careful just because i might hurt someone.

Hmm guesse I could not care if I smashed ya brains in with a large blunt object if I ever meet you... Morons like you should not be alloved to ride even a tri-wheel'd bicycle.....

Karam_Gruul

Banned
Driwen said:
cant a bike safely out brake a car as it is lighter? Off course in a bad situation it takes more skill to avoid a collision with a motor, but you got a better acceleration and you are more maneuverable than cars and as long as you dont brake to hard or to soft you might actually get to a stop faster than a car?
As long as you dont drive to fast, you shouldnt have much problem being hard to see (and as long as you dont drive at places where you shouldnt be as people wont expect you to be there) and being smaller actually helps in avoiding a collision except for the part of being harder to see, but you mentioned that already. And being more vunerable has nothing to do with AVOIDING an accident.

bikes arent more menauverable than cars, atall. a ford feista could out menauver even the fastest bikes. look at track times.. sports cars always awlays beat bikes around tracks, simply because they can take corners far better with 4 wheels. bikes can only lean a certain amount.

plus, no.. bikes dont stop as quickly as cars, they suck at stopping lol. well, more expensive bikes with abs and all that dont, but cheaper ones suck hard. i remember on mine the first time i came off, i just applied the break (not even that hard) and flew off it rofl.. hit a patch of wet or something. in a car all that woulda happened is maybe my wheels would have locked a bit, prolly not tho.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
karam quit being such a dick.. you've just said that if you crashed with a family and killed them and yourself they had it coming.. that's just retarded.

i hope you understand this.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Of course he understands it. :p Karam is the ultimate shit stirrer. ;)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Of course he understands it. :p Karam is the ultimate shit stirrer. ;)

yeah i guess.. it's just that a mate of mine lost someone close to him in a car accident way back and when i read stuff like that i just need to vent some.

Cyfr

Banned
Ok no, I was joking. :(

Thanks for the link tho, my mums idiot husband got one of these cars, its provided great laughs for me and my dad. Hes Turkish and thinks driving around in one of those is ultra cool. :D :D

I'm going to edit that link and put pictures of him in, muahaha.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dodge Viper GTS ofc, my cousin sold his a few months ago. I hope his soul burns in hell! :flame:

Musashi

Fledgling Freddie
Ferrari 360 Spider and/or Ferrari 575M Maranello cant really deside which one ;)

Karam_Gruul

Banned
ElemenT said:
Audi RS4 ofc.

actually thats true, my bro is obsessed with them. isnt there an RS6 aswell? supposed to be ludicrously fast and powerful, but just look like normal audi's lol. have something insane like 600bhp..

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
rs4 looks like a beefed up audi estate, reallt not normal though

has like 380 bhp iirc

rs6 is more.. 450 something

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
i've always had this unhealthy fascination of the shelby mustang gt500 =)

bhmb-14.jpg

car-driver-mustang-lg.jpg

if you want a slightly less pricey version of that, ford is releasing a new mustang GT soon (altho, not coming to europe so you will have to import). It's not a Classic yet tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom