Bikes? 2 words - Kawasaki Ninja.

k_ninjazx9r_c_800.jpg

Karam_Gruul

Banned
Dillinja said:
Bikes? 2 words - Kawasaki Ninja.

k_ninjazx9r_c_800.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ninja?! for what?! your nan?! mate, seriously.. just.. dont. ninja is a beginners bike, one of the slowest out there. even an R1 would thrash it. suzuki is where the bikes are. GSX600-1000R and GSX1300 Hayabusa, best bikes in the world.

plus, the hayabusa IS the fastest street bike in the world, fact lol ;)

sure the ninja looks ok, but bikes arent purely about looks.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
If you want a bike get a Ducatti 999 imho, not fastest there is and Yes the price is so much higher than japs but hey .. at least its well designed. Btw do not compare cars to bikes [weight to bhp ratio mkay], besides cars are safer and take much more skill to maneuver <spelling> through traffic. If you drive aggressively you know what i mean. Not to mention the fact that in most countries the road quality isnt up to par <which is a major minus to survivability on a bike> and you can only drive your bike 3-4 months a year.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
Ivan said:
If you want a bike get a Ducatti 999 imho, not fastest there is and Yes the price is so much higher than japs but hey .. at least its well designed. Btw do not compare cars to bikes [weight to bhp ratio mkay], besides cars are safer and take much more skill to maneuver <spelling> through traffic. If you drive aggressively you know what i mean. Not to mention the fact that in most countries the road quality isnt up to par <which is a major minus to survivability on a bike> and you can only drive your bike 3-4 months a year.

cats are good, good build etc.. but just not worth the money. they cost an absolute fortune, if your gonna splash out on one you may aswell just buy a fast car.

and you are talking quite an amount of cack. cars harder to menauver?? you cant drive a car aggresively unless your on a track anyway.. you cant exactly do alot of over taking or anything. with bikes you CAN ride fast through heavy traffic. takes a hell of a lot more skill than sitting in a jam revving your engine every 5 mins lol :p

thats another fundamental but huge difference between bikes and cars. on a bike you WILL get a chance to roast every mofo off the lights, because you can just go straight to the front of a set of red lights and wait next to the person. in a car, how many times will ya get to be at the front of some lights with someone next to ya to roast? very very rarely.

bikes are just so much better, for real men. not ponsey poofs wanting to look flash.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
When you crash on a bike, it's also much nastier than when you crash a car.

Was on a bus heading to school one morning several years ago. Was turning right... a bunch of peeps on motorcycles thought it would be cool to drive through orange lights turning red to go past the bus before it turned.

Last guy didn't quite make it. Head first through the side of the bus. Ever seen the glas in busses shatter? It's almost bullet proof. It bent, then a ripling wave. Then BOOM, and it was all over the place. Guy had a nasty headache, otherwise he was fine. Some people claimed to have been traumatised by the experience, and went home. Others just couldn't be arsed to walk to 3-4 miles to school, and went home. Wizzing through the traffic is not clever, and if you'd hear the abuse my mum gives motorcycle drivers when they wiz past, you'd hardly believe she's not a person who doesn't swear on a regular basis.

On a side note, the Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 is the daddy of cars you can realistically expect to own in your life time

:D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i was waiting for that one k9 :)

it's one sweet mother, definately second on my list if not shared at the top spot.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
SilverHood said:
When you crash on a bike, it's also much nastier than when you crash a car.

Was on a bus heading to school one morning several years ago. Was turning right... a bunch of peeps on motorcycles thought it would be cool to drive through orange lights turning red to go past the bus before it turned.

Last guy didn't quite make it. Head first through the side of the bus. Ever seen the glas in busses shatter? It's almost bullet proof. It bent, then a ripling wave. Then BOOM, and it was all over the place. Guy had a nasty headache, otherwise he was fine. Some people claimed to have been traumatised by the experience, and went home. Others just couldn't be arsed to walk to 3-4 miles to school, and went home. Wizzing through the traffic is not clever, and if you'd hear the abuse my mum gives motorcycle drivers when they wiz past, you'd hardly believe she's not a person who doesn't swear on a regular basis.

On a side note, the Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 is the daddy of cars you can realistically expect to own in your life time

:D

i've been in 3 motorbike accidents lol.. getting progressively worse. only one was really my fault. the others were nowt to do with me. but i dont regret um, they were fun, had some time off work and have a leet scar on my knee to show off, aswell as a pair of trendy ripped jeans.

when i see a porche or something taking off from lights, i think.. what a ****. when i see a motorbike pushing it to 60 down the side of traffic i think... that guy is my hero, i wanna be like him.

of course motorbike accidents are worse, and more dangerous. thats why they're more fun.... as my friend said, its not our fault fun things are dangerous, its just the way it goes.

gotta agree with the subaru tho tbh, fecking nippy cars and dam cheap for what they are. unless they've been trev'd up by some git and look shit.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I can see that they must have damaged your brain aswell.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
FOOLS! THE SKYCAR WILL OWN YOU!

p415b.jpg

Failing that...

Ferrari%20Enzo.jpg

Enzo Ferrari.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Am I the only person who find the Enzo "disgusting" to look at?
It's like, not *that* bad the front, the drivers area is ok, and the back? Yeah, what backside...it just sorta stops.... no cool thing at the back - Renault had the right of it with the "shaking your ass" thing.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I think all ferraris are pretty boring, I wouldn't say disgusting but I don't see the big deal about em tbh. Only one that I really like is the Testarossa, beautiful car.

1990%20Ferrari%20Testarossa%20black-fVr=mx=.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ofcourse if we talk about cars´that one could buy in the next year or two, here's my little baby...jrom japan with love:

nsx-revolution.jpg

Vae

Resident Freddy
Certainly one of the sexiest cars ever although from a time gone by.
Jaguar Mark II

Big.jpg

However good any Porsche, Ferrari, BMW or Lamborghini is there is still the fact that it isn't an aston:
Aston Martin DB7

pic1X.jpg

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Vauxhall Nova 1.2 Merit, 1989, white with black bumpers. (no modding allowed)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron

008.jpg

011.jpg

005.jpg

013.jpg

Year: 2003
Origin: Frankreich
Price: ab 1.160.000 €
Displacement: 7.993 cm³
Power KW / HP: 736 / 1001
Torque: 1.250 Nm
Weight: 1.550 Kg
Top Speed: 406 Km/h
0 to 100 Km/h: 3.0 Sec.
0 to 200 Km/h: n/a
Length: 4.466 mm
Width: 1.998 mm
Height: 1.206 mm
Consumption: n/a
Valvetrain: W16 - 4 Turbolader
Drive Wheels: Allrad

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
and you are talking quite an amount of cack. cars harder to menauver?? you cant drive a car aggresively unless your on a track anyway.. you cant exactly do alot of over taking or anything. with bikes you CAN ride fast through heavy traffic. takes a hell of a lot more skill than sitting in a jam revving your engine every 5 mins lol :p

hmm i drive aggro, that does mean faster than anyone <or virtually anyone> , since the restriction is 100 kph in the fastest lane you have to use the 2-3 rightmost lanes to overtake at 160-180 kph. You live in a different country where the place is full of speed limiting cameras :) Ours just dont work or when they do work its for the 2 fastest lanes of the flow. Come to Moscow, see for yourself what amount of cask im talking exactly, since your subjective opinion doesnt impress me.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i think if i could have any car at all, i would go for a diablo, ferraris are always nice, aston martins are pretty cool too, the vanquish is nice.

PS.

i dont mind bikes but tbh this talk about accidents being 'fun' is pretty pathetic. like dil said, get ur head looked at m8, sounds like ur last accident was a little too 'fun'.

driving at insanely fast speeds is for off road courses rather than the public roads, tbh driving 'aggro' on a public road is stupid, almost every day on the news u hear about some yob was going too fast, lost control and took out a car containing women and children. driving is not a game and doing anything stupid that would endanger families etc is damned selfish imo.

sorry to go OT btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom