Best Car on Earth!!

Karam_Gruul

Banned
i didnt mean accidents are fun, i meant the fact you might have an accident is fun. more of a thrill than you'd get in a car.

plus.... you just cant drive aggresively in any car rofl, they're just too sluggish and big! when i say driving aggresively i mean www.ghostridermovie.net check out the trailers on that, thats what im talking about ;) 180mph through busy motorway traffic without slowing down, seriously impressive stuff.

and.... i just cant seem to care if im endangering families by driving stupidly.. i really cant lol. its too much fun. if i do hit someone and kill um, fair enough it was they're time to go.. and mine probably lol. but i aint gonna be all gay and careful just because i might hurt someone.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Karam_Gruul said:
i didnt mean accidents are fun, i meant the fact you might have an accident is fun. more of a thrill than you'd get in a car.

plus.... you just cant drive aggresively in any car rofl, they're just too sluggish and big! when i say driving aggresively i mean www.ghostridermovie.net check out the trailers on that, thats what im talking about ;) 180mph through busy motorway traffic without slowing down, seriously impressive stuff.

and.... i just cant seem to care if im endangering families by driving stupidly.. i really cant lol. its too much fun. if i do hit someone and kill um, fair enough it was they're time to go.. and mine probably lol. but i aint gonna be all gay and careful just because i might hurt someone.

Dragging this thread even more OT:

Which is why idiots should be banned for life for deliberate dangerous driving and those who kill someone through dangerous driving should have the crime treated as a murder not as a driving offence. If you want to endanger your own life then fine, go do it on a racetrack NOT on a public road where you endanger everyone elses.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
There's nothing impressive about being as stupid as that.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:

Bloody Random...

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:

I hope you die :wub:

EDIT: Actually i rephrase that. When you stupidly kill yourself, I hope its because you crashed on a wall, not some other car

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Karam_Gruul said:
but cars are all shite really. motorbikes are where the real men go. the thought of rolling up to a mcclaren F1 or porche 911 GT turbo and raping it off the lights with an 8 thousand quid bike.

Schumacher beat a Eurofigther jet, find me any racing bike that can do that and prove it :eek:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
Schumacher beat a Eurofigther jet, find me any racing bike that can do that and prove it :eek:

Don't see too many F1 cars at the traffic lights these days. :rolleyes:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Sissyfoo said:
Don't see too many F1 cars at the traffic lights these days. :rolleyes:

OMG LIKE READ THE WHOLE THREAD DUDE!

or what ever you said in another thread :rolleyes:

btw quote me where i did say that. maybe i was saying that cars are faster than karum thinks.. yeh that sounds about right. :eek:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
but cars are all shite really. motorbikes are where the real men go. the thought of rolling up to a mcclaren F1 or porche 911 GT turbo and raping it off the lights with an 8 thousand quid bike.

And then you make some comment about F1 cars beating eurofighters? They may have superior acceleration to a motor bike but ...

Don't see too many F1 cars at the traffic lights these days.

So, yea, good point. Well made.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
tris your talking bollocks. of course a fucking jet is gonna have a top speed of like 1500mph, it has two jet engines attached to it :/ and it flys :/ im not talking about top speed, im saying acceleration. and... tbh i think a 500bhp suzuki hayabusa turbo would beat a jet 0-100 or so.. maybe even 0-150. can do 0-100 in about 3 seconds, and 0-150 in around 5.

and as sissyfoo said.. even if a bike isnt quite as fast a an F1 car... at least we're comparing it to the speed of an F1 car, and its something you can actually ride, legally, on the roads. there isnt a street car out there that could come close to the speed of an f1 car.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Karam_Gruul said:
tris your talking bollocks

Karam_Gruul said:
i've been in 3 motorbike accidents lol.. getting progressively worse. only one was really my fault. the others were nowt to do with me. but i dont regret um, they were fun, had some time off work and have a leet scar on my knee to show off, aswell as a pair of trendy ripped jeans.

:eek7:

yea.... :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a few facts for you locknuts...

A omega racing viper beat an f-16 in an airstrip race. Can be seen on the streets, unlike wuzzy shoemaker who needed an F1 racer.

Mclaren F1 is also a streetcar like displayed here. .

sirin

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Karum - just gotta say - NO! ;)

I am a bike man - always liked bikes more than cars. I am still of the opinion that bikes are far superior to most cars - I beat all my friends in their cars (mind you they got like a ton of neons and other assorted crap in their cars weighing them down :puke: )

Hayabusa are not the best bikes - yea they are fast, but how often can you use that speed on the road? Or on most of the tracks for that matter? You want a real bike, go for GSX1000R, or an R1 imo, you will run out of potential before you have reached their potential, unless you are the next Rossi or similar

Oh, and
Karam_Gruul said:
if i do hit someone and kill um, fair enough it was they're time to go.. and mine probably lol. but i aint gonna be all gay and careful just because i might hurt someone.
:eek2:

Sorry, but that is just sickening - if that's how you feel then you shouldn't have a license - it is a discusting attitude to take. Sorry mate, not trying to start a flame or anything, but it is one thing i feel very strongly against.

Oh and for cars, no contest - 1969 Corvette Stingray - mmmmmmmmm

http://www.mxbid.com/1969_stingray.html <---- Cant upload image - to big :(

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHA, no.
The corvet may look nice but handles like a brick.
It's got acceleration but the turning circle of a bus (prob more so).
I've actually been in one at a motor show, v cramped.

Best car on earth, no. Come to think of it, there is no best car as there is no criteria, except for personal opinion.

Besides, the modified 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe from Mad Max (The Interceptor) has to be the best car here :D

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
....unlike wuzzy shoemaker...

yelrotflmao.gif

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Karam_Gruul said:
fucking smart bike you got there.. fairly nippy is it?

and to all you people saying running over children on motorbikes isnt fun, your poofs

Fairly had it up to 186/7mph.... at a track ofc :p

Karam_Gruul

Banned
sirin said:
Sorry Karum - just gotta say - NO! ;)

I am a bike man - always liked bikes more than cars. I am still of the opinion that bikes are far superior to most cars - I beat all my friends in their cars (mind you they got like a ton of neons and other assorted crap in their cars weighing them down :puke: )

Hayabusa are not the best bikes - yea they are fast, but how often can you use that speed on the road? Or on most of the tracks for that matter? You want a real bike, go for GSX1000R, or an R1 imo, you will run out of potential before you have reached their potential, unless you are the next Rossi or similar

Oh, and
:eek2:

Sorry, but that is just sickening - if that's how you feel then you shouldn't have a license - it is a discusting attitude to take. Sorry mate, not trying to start a flame or anything, but it is one thing i feel very strongly against.

R1s are all show no go. they're fast ish yea, but for a 1000cc bike, crap. gixxer 1000 is defiantly alot faster yea. and it depends what your looking for in a bike. also depends on your sexuality. if your homosexual and want a slower bike, then yea.. hayabusa might not be the best bike in the world. if you like women and want a rapid bike, the hayabusa is the best bike in the world.

plus, you do get to use the speed. maybe not the top speed (like 190, but 220 if you get it de-restricted, and about 250 if you whack a turbo on)... but the acceleration you will use. all the time lol. the fact you can accelerate from 0-100 faster than a ferrari could accelerate to 60 is kinda cool imo.

wanna get a gixxer 600 myself, i've heard they're pretty much the quickest 600cc bike out there, they compare to most 750s on speed.

plus, if your riding a bike, full stop, your an inconsiderate git. you CANT be safe on a motorbike, the fact that your on something with only 2 wheels and no seat belt makes it deadly. so riding like a crazy mofo wont make a difference.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
plus, if your riding a bike, full stop, your an inconsiderate git. you CANT be safe on a motorbike, the fact that your on something with only 2 wheels and no seat belt makes it deadly. so riding like a crazy mofo wont make a difference.

You have far more control, speed and manoeuverability on a bike than a car soooooooooooooooooo ... motorbikes are safer in that respect at least to avoid accidents better :p
Mind once you get hit and your wearing a 'faceless helmet'..well....they don't call 'em faceless for nothing :(

Arya

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
You have far more control, speed and manoeuverability on a bike than a car soooooooooooooooooo ... motorbikes are safer in that respect at least to avoid accidents better :p
Mind once you get hit and your wearing a 'faceless helmet'..well....they don't call 'em faceless for nothing :(

Not if you drive like a maniac..... more control ? At a certain speed you could as good drive on rails, not to talk about the distance you need to brake or the time you have to react :p

If you drive like a normal person, maybe....

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
If you drive like a maniac it'll be a miracle if you don't kill yourself or others or both. I did agree with Karams meaning of having nothing around you to protect you but I think you have a better chance of avoiding a collision altogether on a bike. If your smart and experienced...and preferably not stoned :/
IMO I don't give a rats ass if you drive insanely fast as long as you do it somewhere where there are NO other people. I live on a street with alot of children and down towards the water lots of yuppi fucktards live with their expensive, fast cars and I guess that is s'posed to be some kind of license to disregard the 50km per hour signs posted everywhere and fly down the street at speeds well in excess of 60-70km. ~bee buzzing in bonnet~
So, yeah, I was meaning that I reckon people who drive responsibly are better equipped on a motorbike to avoid accidents. As long as they can foresee them ofc. I'm not personally experienced with this mind you, I'm going on what my father and brother say, they've been riding for 50yrs between them.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
And anyway, if you want to get the most out of you vehicles and drive fast, go to your local speedways and racetracks. Most (in England) do open days where you can bring your own road-car or bikes and race it with other ppl.

Went to one a few months ago, it was quite a good day out. Some guy in his precious Jag x type got overtaken and out driven by a woman in Skoda estate. Fantastic. And you can bet he was none too happy. But anyone who races on city/town/village streets is just asking for an accident or worse. After all, if you hit a wall at over 120 mph, then you probobly deserve's it.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
more control?! on a bike?!?! wha???

ever tried an emergency stop on a bike??? ever tried whacking ur break on atall on a bike? sure, in a car ur wheels will lock. but on a bike your wheels will lock AND you'll fall off into on comming traffic.

u stand far more chance of being involved in an accident on a bike. simply cos ur smaller, harder to see, and way way more vulnerable.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Some guy in his precious Jag x type got overtaken and out driven by a woman in Skoda estate.

Skoda can be boosted to 370-390 bhp, nos yada yada, weight reduction via plastic substitution. Add to that fixed sports suspension and clutch. Im not surprised at all Jag got beat.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
i dont think the surprise is in the type of car that beat the jag, i think its the fact a woman beat a bloke

he must have sucked rofl

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Nope. Think it was the 16 grand pussy magnet, being beaten by a motorised shopping cart. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom