Assistance needed

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for a sorc or necro to help me with ML2.8.
My scout is only level 42 so pretty much has no chance to kill a red con like that within the timer, even buffed. And with a full ML2 raid on sunday I'd like to get this out the way today or tomorrow.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Also which key do you need to gain access to 2.5?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
You need the north gate key to get to 2.5 - Tears has this, and I'll gladly come with you - just give me a shout, Unfortunatly cant help with the solo part tho you'll idealy need a sorc.

I have heard that there is a space where a cleric can stand to heal you without being thrown around... anyone have more info on this ?

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
You need the north gate key to get to 2.5 - Tears has this, and I'll gladly come with you - just give me a shout, Unfortunatly cant help with the solo part tho you'll idealy need a sorc.

I have heard that there is a space where a cleric can stand to heal you without being thrown around... anyone have more info on this ?

Yeah, you can stand about halfway up and be able to heal with non line of sight heals. (ie. spread heal or group heal). Can also place a heal font up at the top, by the platform before the person runs up.

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Last time we did this for Snugglebot (who was a level 41/42 at the time, with no hope of killing the guy solo), we sat a necro (thanks Drew!) at the top with his pet beating on Amenenenenehat. Worked like a charm :clap:

The necro stood in the corner right at the top and didn't seem to get thrown off, perhaps a healer could stand there too?

D xx

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
The way we've done it with lowbies (I remember poor Himbo trying this) was we put a heal font on the dais. Then the assisting cleric can just run down and poor lowbie can run up and hack away at him.

PM me ingame if you need someone to drop that heal font and I'll come with Himbs.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Im also willing try try the necro thing, dont have much faith in it working but hey ill give it a go.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Any time set for that solo step? Cadiali could use it also, lvl 49 bb.

So would like to tag along if possible.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
You can place a cleric up at the top, in the corner near the start of the bridge to the platform.

Make sure you get the cleric up there BEFORE you start the encounter!

I.e, let the cleric run all the way up there and position himself, then the one who's going to do the encounter can talk to the mob at the bottom of the stairs so he flies up and sets himself on the platform. If you start it while the cleric is half-way up he'll most likely get thrown in the pool.

Mccload

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Im also willing try try the necro thing, dont have much faith in it working but hey ill give it a go.

let me know when and where i bring me Necro along

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
smells like bugabuse :p

Lol the encounter is f***'d anyway, the mob takes on the form of your character, but conviently forgets to change level.

On the ML1 track, the mobs adjust to your level, this is pretty cool as L40+ can complete, but on ML2 the 2.8 mob stays L50 and assumes your abilaties, so my poor Ice wiz at L40 had no chance beating a L50 ice wiz.

Cyan

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Any time set for that solo step?

I'd love to tag along too , need 2.5 for minstrel and I dont have the key. Just need to know when :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom