Guide to Caer Sidi - all you need to know 1.99

ileks

Part of the furniture
Anyone know how many BPs apoc/the horsemen are dropping now? don't want to buy an inf vest for silly plat on the US servers if they are going to decrease in value drastically.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know how many BPs apoc/the horsemen are dropping now? don't want to buy an inf vest for silly plat on the US servers if they are going to decrease in value drastically.

the sidi vests will never decrease simply because of what they drop off :p and iirc the inf one is one of the rarest drops of them all :)

ileks

Part of the furniture
from my experience sidi vests fluctuate in price more than anything in the game. If Apoc now drops like 10 (rather than 2?) I'm sure they will be much easier to get hold of, even if it's a chinese farmer getting them.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
from my experience sidi vests fluctuate in price more than anything in the game. If Apoc now drops like 10 (rather than 2?) I'm sure they will be much easier to get hold of, even if it's a chinese farmer getting them.

Atm on EU Apocalypse always drop 3 chest pieces, no more no less.

Each horseman always drop 2 sidi-items (and some respec stones, perfect armor patterns etc). These sidi-items can be non-updated crap armor/weapons/jewelary, which usually is what you get, but can also be the updated sidi-chests. E.I. each horseman has the potentional chance of dropping max 2 chestpieces.

Each horseman only has the chance to drop specific vests, e.g. you can only get the Infil/scout/minstrel chest from Morbus, and of course apocalypse himself.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Ah ok, not a drastic improvement then. Thanks for the info.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Since the latest patch Apocalypse now drops 6 chestpieces, don't know about the horsies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom