Epic quest assistance!

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi!

I'm stuck on my 45 epic, and could use a hand if anyone thinks they could duo it with me? also the 50 epic as a followup, could do with the epic armour beofre I get my template sorted out :) I'm a 50 infil(well 49.5 atm, but a few hours of grinin will see some sorted :))

or if anyone has a EU guild that's looking for members atm? I joined a guild recently however it's msotly americans and they're offline when I'm online ;(

if not, no worries!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Being less of a faggot and not playing daoc megadave lolol

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
The 40 epic is really simple i just have to port to a hidden insatnce at barrows and kill a named guy, afaik he'll be red con for 2 people. problem is you have to fight 2 yellows at once, then 3 more add as a group straight after, then the named mob attacks straight after. could be duoed

45 epic is just killing another named mob but it'll take longer as there's alot more trash to clear before him, named mob is high purple so may need tank + healer, may have trouble tanking him as a inf. i dont think im ever going to get this done tbf! doesn't seem to be any interest in region chat/lfg/advice/guild lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom