Are BC disrespectful on purpose?

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
We dont say the things that go against the things that we stated before.

Warlock said:
1. If you see solo guy camping art - ignore him, and pull for yourself.

Warlock said:
2. A group pulls Danos and dies. After killing them, Danos returns to camp, and we pull him.
At this moment some warr+bb was running by, and he was kind enough to rezz them. Rezz-sick and unbuffed they add on Danos. Ofc we do a lot more damage and get artifact.

Apparently there was a FG there, and u just ignored them and pulled it anyways.. that just makes no sence to me..
If it would have been a solo guy i could have understood that u pulled but since there was a FG i wonder why the hell you were even still standing close to the site.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
It's all about respect to eachother.

Let's take for example cloudsong :p

Scenario 1:
I'm coming to the Eramai spot.. he is there and I can see one other guy (let's not say a BB.. let's say he is a caster). What should I do?
1. Kill Eramai without talking with the guy.
2. Ask the guy if he got a group inc and how long it takes?
3. Leave it because another guy saw/camped him first.

Tbh I would probably kill Eramai without talking with the guy.. if I know who he is ingame I would probably ask him if he had people incoming. I mean he can't kill him and I'm there and I can kill him.

Scenario 2:
I'm coming to the Eramai spot.. he is up and I see a group buffing up etc. What should I do?
1. Charge Eramai.
2. Ask the group if they are going to kill him.
I would ask the group if they are going to kill him.. if they are I will probably ask them if I can join. If I can't I will stay around and check if they get wiped or not. I would never "steal" a mob from a group that's getting ready to kill something.

Scenario 3: (Against the CoC)
I'm coming to the Eramai spot and he is up and a group are hitting him. What should I do?
1. Scream it's my mob and charging in and start to hit the mob.
2. Leave.
Would never start to kill someone else mob on purpose since that is against the CoC.

If it isn't a group ready at the artifact mob that can kill him I don't see any reason not to get the artifact for myself. Ok someone camped X artifact for 100 hours.. but everyone know the risk they take to camp it.

If a group are ready to kill the artifact mob, it's bad manner to charge in before imo.

100% agree with this.
Campers are just ppl that wants to be rdy when mob pops (getting there own ppl there first etc), they can't "claim" the mob.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
100% agree with this.
Campers are just ppl that wants to be rdy when mob pops (getting there own ppl there first etc), they can't "claim" the mob.
not always, i have info bout the guy who used to camp SoM, "hire" ppl to help him to get it when spawned, sell arti.

im not sure if he still used to camp SoM spot but previously he did.

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
100% agree with this.

Okie listen...

Yesterday night a propatria grp was at danos.....

They wiped..... danos agroed on us...

We kill him.....

We took gov i get the highest roll......

I dint take GoV .....

I took the legendary component...

I didnt leech..... but IMO its lame to take the mob from pro patria....

If i was there and i need help they would help me....

Y to take GoV??

Guyz imo try to look it at another way...

If u c a guy camped there and ure fg HELP HIM KILL IT AND give it to him....

Thats all....

Thats my personal opionion.....

We are same realm though....we all need the arti but if we let the greedness claim us we are doomed.... :fluffle:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I think people relly need to start chilling out and get some perspective... It's a game after all, if people are getting this stressed over it I think they need some time out.

I'm pissed off i'm not going to get a chance to get GoV for a while even though I need it (unless i'm very lucky and it's not camped and I happen to be in a half decent group) but i'm not going to stress too much over it, if needs be i'll wait until most people have it or there are so many of them on cm's that the price drops.....) By that time i'll probably have saved up enough money to buy one anyway if I start farming ML7 dungeon anyway which i plan to do.....
Soon all the RvR guilds will have moved back to RvRing and there will be a bit less hectic competition for the artifacts. Hell I spent a year and a half leveling my first 50 and days IRL making it to the heady heights of RR3.6 (good going for a thane i tell you ;) ) Patience is my friend in all of this. Yeah i've been stiffed too, had belt of the sun stolen twice from the groups I was in. I was pissed off, but I just went off and did somehting else and chilled about it.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
ok, i am a nice guy
i forgive people if they apologize etc
so i wrote to goa to cancel that ban
but they say policy is for every1
so please next time instead of whining and using rude words over alliance try to figure out who is right and who is wrong
feel sorry for those chaps, i did all i could

--------------------------------------------

Response (CM) - 06/02/2004 06:18 PM
Hello,

I understand but it's too late, he has been reported and we have checked in the logs, policy is the same for everybody.

Three days of suspension is not a long period for such a bad behaviour.

Yours sincerely,

European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
and one more thing
there's a guy in bc who always uses rude language when he talks to people
he's been kicked from bc twice
but every time there was some officer who took responsibility for him
now he is back again
and i've started to receive complaints about him
i try to calm him down but he doesnt listen, and i cannot kick him from the guild by myself
next time _please_ report him

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Gromethzor said:
U ofc know we had a rly bad incedident! i used rly hard racist language against BC. But i realised that was rly evil so to prove my nice will i asked sry from Natha and she promised she wont mail goa the Ss were taken. I even asked sry on /as too. So.. when i was farming today on volcanus Pilote from GOA pmed that my acc is supsended for 3 days. Thats an awful thing cause im going to lose ml3 on saturday! We need to solve this! Natha accepted my sry but now here i am banned for 3 days!
Is it a doublecross or what then? i rly wanna log on saturday! cant lose ml3 since such raids happen rly rare! Plz Natha mail GOA to confirm this or do smth! :eek2:

Uredia the shaman
You probably offended alot more than just one person. Maybe think before you lash out in anger in future. Take the 3 days to reflect.

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
Mehuge said:
You probably offended alot more than just one person. Maybe think before you lash out in anger in future. Take the 3 days to reflect.

m8 i asked sry in /as from bc's! officer natha told its oki now!
Its np about the 3 days! imo i deserve! i just dont wanna lose ml3. thats all.

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
ok, i am a nice guy
so please next time instead of whining and using rude words over alliance try to figure out who is right and who is wrong

Response (CM) - 06/02/2004 06:18 PM
Hello,

I understand but it's too late, he has been reported and we have checked in the logs, policy is the same for everybody.

Three days of suspension is not a long period for such a bad behaviour.

Yours sincerely,

European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Tnx being nice m8y! i rly appriciate it :clap:

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
ok, i am a nice guy

Go natha go :p

Np m8 uve done ur best though :)))
Even if we insult ur whole guild with racist words (I apologize)

I think that 3 days of ban will make me calm down ...

From now on ill first think and then ill talk.....

Ill try to hold my anger...

Ps : I think this thread has a record at replies :p

GO GO FOR THE BOX OFFICE!! :pp :flame: :flame:

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Wish i could copy my chr's to a server without TOA, even if i were the only player there. I HATE TOA and what it has brought to the Realm of DAOC, people is at eachother's throats all the time, and the overall joy of being part of the community is COMPLETLY gone.
Mythic has truely and utterly destroyed their own master-piece of a game, by releasing TOA, sad but is a fact, and Mythic know's it!!!

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Gorrion said:
Wish i could copy my chr's to a server without TOA, even if i were the only player there. I HATE TOA and what it has brought to the Realm of DAOC, people is at eachother's throats all the time, and the overall joy of being part of the community is COMPLETLY gone.
Mythic has truely and utterly destroyed their own master-piece of a game, by releasing TOA, sad but is a fact, and Mythic know's it!!!

I agree 100% with that m8!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
a no toa server would sure be nice, gonna wait for frontiers and see what thats like but atm i dont like daoc

(gifv darkfall allready damnit! :p)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
harebear said:
a no toa server would sure be nice, gonna wait for frontiers and see what thats like but atm i dont like daoc

(gifv darkfall allready damnit! :p)
What! Timmy is gonne play Darkfall ? :p
Anyway, I left before TOA came(Lucky me) But i still can't understand all this whine about BC as a guild. I know some of them can act without thikning, I remember alot of summ SMs pulling in TG(Not everyone were BC but some) and did not respect the other public raids that were beeing arranged the same day. But I know there is loads of nice people in BC, and even if it is not illegal it is about having respect for the other realm member. This game aint supposed to be Guild vs Guild but realm vs realm. :p

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Some interesting quotes. (caps preserved)

Some amusing ones first.

Uredia says, "USA FOR THE WIN"
[chat] Uredia says, "but they r just cossaks thieves"

Uredia says, "oh dont tell me"
Uredia says, "u ban me?"
Uredia says, "cool:)" //(indeed^^)

And for the main course:

Uredia says, "fo you stupid russians"
Malenkaja says, "SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH FUCKING COMMUNIST"
Nangoi says, "well id just like to say FUK YOU BC YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUKING CU.NTS" //(filter tt)
Uredia says, "your country make just whores we fuc k" //(repeated five times)

So ...

Grats to you upon owning yourselves royally.
Congratulations on your vacation also. It will surely proove healthy for you. I suggest you spend it learning some manners and reading some books on polite behaviour.
Maybe next time you will think before writing insults.

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
Dear Freppe,

We do exactly the same things as other ppl do. The only difference is that we dont whine when someone is faster, smarter. Well if someone violates CoC we make screenshorts and do report to RightNoW.

"stealing" == violating CoC i suppose

Give more details, names plz cos your post looks like just another whine.
Nevertheless, if someone from BC did something against CoC plz feel free to contact me or any other BC officer, give the name and some details. I promise if the action has been done with CoC violation the guy(s) will be punished and arti will be returned back (if still possible). I also recommend you to make screenshots and send complains to RightNow - well sometimes they react on such reports.

/ignore the rest whiners

Imo there is no way to "steal" an artifact except the ones that drop to the ground.

You are just bullshitting your own ego with all this right now/CoC bullocks, it's all about respect for the fellow players. not something govern by GoA.

Atleast stand up for the way you play and skip the chicken shit hiding behind GoA/CoC.

As you know it and I know it, it's not against the CoC to "steal" Arties...or the whole of BC would play tetris by now, it's about respect for the fellow players.

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
Some interesting quotes. (caps preserved)

Some amusing ones first.

Uredia says, "USA FOR THE WIN"
[chat] Uredia says, "but they r just cossaks thieves"

Uredia says, "oh dont tell me"
Uredia says, "u ban me?"
Uredia says, "cool:)" //(indeed^^)

And for the main course:

Uredia says, "fo you stupid russians"
Malenkaja says, "SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH FUCKING COMMUNIST"
Nangoi says, "well id just like to say FUK YOU BC YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUKING CU.NTS" //(filter tt)
Uredia says, "your country make just whores we fuc k" //(repeated five times)

So ...

Grats to you upon owning yourselves royally.
Congratulations on your vacation also. It will surely proove healthy for you. I suggest you spend it learning some manners and reading some books on polite behaviour.
Maybe next time you will think before writing insults.

I think me and malenkaja alrdy apologized and we punished for 3 days of suspend! Finally we r all oki now! i ask sry in /as i asked sry from Natha and she even mailed goa to stop the ban! so....... i dont see your point mentioning again our words m8! u think we forgot wot we said? we just want to let i drop cause this issue is ended! plz let it drop dammit! we paid for what we did!

Uredia and Malen

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Gromethzor said:
we paid for what we did!

Uredia and Malen

Aye i dont know whats ur point....

If u want to continue this then okie be sure that i can 2.....

U just cancel the real nice conversation we had with Natha....

Gz!! :clap:

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Gromethzor said:
I think me and malenkaja alrdy apologized and we punished for 3 days of suspend! Finally we r all oki now! i ask sry in /as i asked sry from Natha and she even mailed goa to stop the ban! so....... i dont see your point mentioning again our words m8! u think we forgot wot we said? we just want to let i drop cause this issue is ended! plz let it drop dammit! we paid for what we did!

Uredia and Malen

I'm not trying to make a point, i'm just expressing my opinion.

I am actually quite used to hearing things like these, even worse, so I personally do not hold any grudge(sp?) against you. But apparently what you said was just too great for someone, and even though you apologised in /as and before Natha, some ppl were probably still very offended by it.

Therefore pls refrain from using such sounding words in the future, because the amount of ppl you will have to apologise before could be just too big.

Peace.
Mavl out.

subzerog7

Fledgling Freddie
Boogyman said:
2 Detonation TnT

You stole my avatar :twak:

i report you :)

Soz didnt knew! When i need new vacations i'llpm u in game to report me:p
Atm i banned for 3 days can u w8 till then?:p

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
subzerog7 said:
Soz didnt knew! When i need new vacations i'llpm u in game to report me:p
Atm i banned for 3 days can u w8 till then?:p

Damn clones :twak: :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
So the one that happened today wasnt a stealing ? They tried once and died the get rezzed and buffed to try again and u go in and get the mob - hmmm i wonder how that is called............
but i forgot ... no rules for BC ...

ehm in my opinion if a grp fails to kill, its the other grps shot.

and ignore ppl who r camping that dont have any inc to help, givf em about 10-15 min to get grp

And 4 u that whine ur arses off: try help guildies/friend more/faster with artis
i can imagine many cba to help other ppl couse they dont get any 4 them selves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom