Are BC disrespectful on purpose?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe I should have sent to rightnow, but I didn't. Original camper turned out to be quite a nice chap once he had calmed down.
Tonjes abuse I just ignored, it was dumb "I'm über and have no respect for you cause you only RR3"

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Thats the thing, straight up the GL here now posts his first post in this thread, threatening sort of. Patethic. Something most of you bc members in this thread cant see beyond is that it exists other way of solving problems. Reporting aint rly gonna solve smth is it? Perhaps you believe so, but im 100% sure it wont. It will just make it worse. Hopefully some day you will realise that.

Urme had gr8 options, I'd do like this, and everyone should imo.
Lets see, you see a guy camping a mob, it's up, you ask him if he got any ppls inc, you wait 15 mins. If they havent arrived I wouldnt believe he got any ppls inc. 2. You see ppl buffing up, that means theyre going for it, you either ask if you could join or you go somewhere else cus thats mob is taken.
Lets say they die, does that give you the right to go on the mob? IMO it dont, the mob has been hit, and therefor its theirs till they surrender in my personal opinion. Bc has never done anything like this which is sad, nothing else.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
Maybe I should have sent to rightnow, but I didn't.
Well, its your choice. I would not think a single second if i were you.

Anyway, why did you post them now ?
Remember the words from the wedding ceremony (dunno how to spell this phrase right, but i'll try):
If anyone has something to say, say it now, or keep silence forever :clap:

peiraths

Fledgling Freddie
I am sorry if i created any problems in BC guild - i did what i thought was right - and i dont think that all the ppl who are complaining for the "arti stealing" are wrong - imo u cant tell the whole realm that he's is wrong and that 16 ppl (noy all bc ) are right. thats the last u heard of me about this.

(Thanks for all pms after GC quit - and believe me they were many)

bb cya in game !!!!

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
i'm just thinking how many ban days malenkaja gonna get
sshots are on the way to goa
byebye

My alt is malenkaja ms.natha......

I dont care about "the ban days"

I just wanna cya all outta /as.....

BB

Gimps........

Hahahhahahahaha

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Reporting aint rly gonna solve smth is it? Perhaps you believe so, but im 100% sure it wont. It will just make it worse. Hopefully some day you will realise that.
Hopefully some day you will realise that by reporting anyone you will make him not to do bad things anymore.

Freppe said:
Lets say they die, does that give you the right to go on the mob? IMO it dont, the mob has been hit, and therefor its theirs till they surrender in my personal opinion.
Key words are "my personal opinion".

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock said:
Well, its your choice. I would not think a single second if i were you.
Thats for you to do. I didnt feel the need to report after he after all turned out to be nice.
Warlock said:
Anyway, why did you post them now ?

BC members keep asking for screenshots, I posted mine as an example.
Reason I didnt post them before is I didnt feel the need to make yet another "I had a run-in with BC" thread.

Funny thing is SoM never popped.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Detonation TnT said:
My alt is malenkaja ms.natha......

I dont care about "the ban days"

I just wanna cya all outta /as.....

BB

Gimps........

Hahahhahahahaha

Grow up. There are more mature ways to sort this.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
for me
my guild > rest of mids
ok, offguild friends ~= guild

i help my guild and my guild helps me. Immagine that when i returned back from my vacation i've found 2 arties (Cloudsong and Scorp ring) in my vault which i realy needed and 2 ML completed (8 and 9). Special tnx for Stranger, Anubis, Click, Shrek and to the rest my guildies :)

now u understand me, Freppe?

PS i havent sold any arti, havent bought any...

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
<sniffs> Ahhhh... I smell wine......

BC never steal artifacts on purpose.
Note the words "steal" and "purpose".

Two latest examples:

1. Solo BD tries to do dreamsphere. We just killed Terkari, and run to Stygia. We hear his deathmessage, and when 15 sec later we pass DS we see him quickly making pets and pulling again. Ok, we stand there and watch him die second time. When he releases we pull. 15 sec later he aproaches yelling "FFS !", "WTF ????", "MY ENCOUNTER !", etc. Ofc we send him to where sun doesnt shine.
After we got DS he asked who is our GM, and pm-ed our GM that he is gonna report him (our GM) because someone in BC stole his art :)
This was so ridiculous that we laughed our asses off.

2. A group pulls Danos and dies. After killing them, Danos returns to camp, and we pull him.
At this moment some warr+bb was running by, and he was kind enough to rezz them. Rezz-sick and unbuffed they add on Danos. Ofc we do a lot more damage and get artifact.
Some random moron even organized a dedicated "anti-BC-whine" CG after it (we have screenshot).

1. If it was only about those 2 i dont think u had those "tones" of complains

2.I took DS by killing my self 4 times - thats the strategy to do it if u are not with a desent grp

3. What u mean they died and we pulled- so if i die in first try u gonna take the artifact ? (they died cuz puller forgot to disband , i was there)

4.Get real and see what all are saying about ur 2 grps of artifact hunt ("stealing') - speak to /as and tell them that they are wrong - i ll be glad to c what they are going to say - hahaha - i can imagine though ;)

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
Grow up. There are more mature ways to sort this.

I dont wanna retards to threat me...

Btw i think the best solution is to talk ......

Not from here, MIRC or something.....

Can natha dont exept my ban days and talk ?

If ALL bc can stay and talk and if we stop whining i think we can find a solution.....

Gimme a day and a time that we can meet at irc all......

Hows that ?

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
1. If it was only about those 2 i dont think u had those "tones" of complains

2.I took DS by killing my self 4 times - thats the strategy to do it if u are not with a desent grp

3. What u mean they died and we pulled- so if i die in first try u gonna take the artifact ? (they died cuz puller forgot to disband , i was there)

4.Get real and see what all are saying about ur 2 grps of artifact hunt ("stealing') - speak to /as and tell them that they are wrong - i ll be glad to c what they are going to say - hahaha - i can imagine though ;)

i agree with ruud i was there too! ffs cant be coinsidence that all mids r against BC! :puke:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Request for ban is the best solution in that situation. It's gonna chill some heads.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
peiraths said:
I am sorry if i created any problems in BC guild - i did what i thought was right - and i dont think that all the ppl who are complaining for the "arti stealing" are wrong - imo u cant tell the whole realm that he's is wrong and that 16 ppl (noy all bc ) are right. thats the last u heard of me about this.

(Thanks for all pms after GC quit - and believe me they were many)

bb cya in game !!!!
Well Peiraths, u r not considered as full-right guild member yet. You are on your probations time still u know.
When rank9 member leaves the guild it's his choice and isnt a problem for the guild.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
on my mind bc "stealed" two artifacts

one was dreamsphere, where after killing 2 maus we saw some gimp tank with ld'd buffbot who actually killed another 3
i apologized and offered him that art, but he started to shout F-words all over alliance chat, so he ended his days in my /ignore list

the other was zahur
bc ppl were wiped in there, and blizzard pulled it after
so that ppl came back from stygia and stealed already pulled zahur
this is confirmed
and i can apologize for bc even tho i wasnt there

every other situation is just a whine, nothing more

here they were wiped, and bc group pulled danos when he was back in the camp
nothing to talk about

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
Request for ban is the best solution in that situation. It's gonna chill some heads.

Well np for me ill get a temp ban.......

But i bet that if u steel 1 more artifact ure gonna be reported......

AND THATS FOR SURE!!!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Peiraths, little respect tbh. You didnt speak to any officer, went caps on /as about leaving guild etc.

For the rest, I see little constructive / non capslock posts here. However I won't reply on topic, since i myself was never there when people said we 'stole' an artifact.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:

one was dreamsphere, where after killing 2 maus we saw some gimp tank with ld'd buffbot who actually killed another 3
i apologized and offered him that art, but he started to shout F-words all over alliance chat, so he ended his days in my /ignore list

the other was zahur
so that ppl came back from stygia and stealer already pulled zahur
this is confirmed

nothing to talk about

So the one that happened today wasnt a stealing ? They tried once and died the get rezzed and buffed to try again and u go in and get the mob - hmmm i wonder how that is called............
but i forgot ... no rules for BC ...

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:

the other was zahur
so that ppl came back from stygia and stealer already pulled zahur
this is confirmed

nothing to talk about

there are much to talk about m8y:) lets say 1 or 2 events wanst a BC fault but .....omg..... ppl have complaints are rly many! cant all be crazy or random nubs! even now BC keep a "high-nosed" attidude and imo that explains a lot!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
So the one that happened today wasnt a stealing ? They tried once and died the get rezzed and buffed to try again and u go in and get the mob - hmmm i wonder how that is called............
pay more attantion when you read posts m8.
one guy is going to be banned and it's Malenkaja who "tried to pull Danos again".

However he is ebayer, so i dont wonder.

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
we saw some gimp tank with ld'd buffbot

How can u call some1 gimp ?

What do u think u are ?

Omg.........

All bc are high nosed like u ?

Now i know y whole MID h8es u

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Detonation TnT said:
How can u call some1 gimp ?

What do u think u are ?

Omg.........

All bc are high nosed like u ?

Now i know y whole MID h8es u
cos he is ML10 and RR9 and u have bought you char for money kknptnxbye

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Gromethzor said:
there are much to talk about m8y:) lets say 1 or 2 events wanst a BC fault but .....omg..... ppl have complaints are rly many! cant all be crazy or random nubs! even now BC keep a "high-nosed" attidude and imo that explains a lot!

every1 complains
i complain about prices on beer for example

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
cos he is ML10 and RR9 and u have bought you char for money kknptnxbye

OMG!!!!!

SOZ!!!!!!!

/bow

/bow

/bow

U must be "SOMEBODY" at high society....

I REALLY WANNA MEET U !!

Pfffff.....

Imo change ur surname at NoBraiNatAll......

Gimps.....

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
i complain about prices on beer for example
dont get me started on that.. :)
thats one of the thing thats horrible in Norway.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
It was said 1000 times, and i will repead it for you: Yes, we can pull.
Technicaly, when artifact mob just killed one group and returns to his spot, it is free for everyone just like if nobody pulled it.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Detonation TnT said:
OMG!!!!!

SOZ!!!!!!!

/bow

/bow

/bow

U must be "SOMEBODY" at high society....

I REALLY WANNA MEET U !!

Pfffff.....

Imo change ur surname at NoBraiNatAll......

Gimps.....

My dad is bigger and stronger than yours.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:

huh
mob is in camp
fg comes and pulls it
how's it stealing?

our gimp grp died on som once, ppl came and got it without even sweating
same situation

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
pay more attantion when you read posts m8.
one guy is going to be banned and it's Malenkaja who "tried to pull Danos again".

However he is ebayer, so i dont wonder.

m8 u were there? i saw the grp getting rdy for 2nd try and when they pulled u jumbed in - :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom