Are BC disrespectful on purpose?

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
I know don't really how to put this down, but I'll do my best.

Today I heard once again, or actually I saw BC take another Artifact mob directly from someone elses hands. Just like they've done before and people have been pissed and angry about it. Also it have happend on a few occasions that people have done the exact same thing to them, 1 post or so has been here at FH about it. In those posts they stated their motto's, about not adding and taking others mobs and if they see a spot being camped they move on. This was my first impression on their motto or how they act. But then after seeing several threads and ingame action of them stealing has come to my intention that they really dont stand for what they've said they do.

They do one thing, says another, whine as hell if smth bad happens to them but do the same thing to any other dude if they get the chance, doublestandard. Many or actually most of you ppl out there know this, and are frankly pissed about it. Why I address to whole BC cus I know most of you ppl in this thread will write, you cant blame a whole guilds for someone's fuckup! But the thing is, I for one havent seen any changes in either BC's roster or their motto of doing certain things, which should be made by their GL or so(w/e).

Before you post and say; hey you're just jelous we got all the GoV's SoM's n CS artis! I could for sure say im not, im basicly done with my stuff, I just cba seeing other ppl or rather /AS members having to deal with this shit. And I rly cba seeing all this spam @ as cus of BCs "mistakes" or w/e you can call it.( Smth ladonna should have sorted along time ago imo but seem to not care about it.)
So my question to you BC ppl is:

1. Are you gonna keep on being disrespectful to your /as members by keep doing this shit?
2. Are you gonna keep on doing this "artifact stealing" which is rather pissing of the whole realm tbh?
3. Don't you have enough artis by now? Or like sum1 quoted @ as b4: "you gonna get artis 4 ur thidranki chars aswell? ;) "

Im my own opinion I hope you rly stop it. Not like I know Mid that much, havent been here so long but seems like your turning whole mid against yourself, is that rly what you want to do? Is that smth you wanna do, smth that you wanna succeed on doing?

Why I wrote this is really for the ppl out there rather then for myself that actually aint playin much and are done. Ppl might wanna know they have a chance in gettin a artifact @ mid day without having someone steamrolling the arti as soon as it gets up before ppl actually gotten some ppl there to do the mob. This also goes out to all ppl out there doing this stuff, not only BC.

/freppe with love ( i got nothing rly against bc otherwise as a whole no )

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
IMO BAN THE 2fgs BC (not all only these 2fg are teh lamers) FOR EVER !!!

GET LOSERS OUT OF THE GAME !!!!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Freppe,

We do exactly the same things as other ppl do. The only difference is that we dont whine when someone is faster, smarter. Well if someone violates CoC we make screenshorts and do report to RightNoW.

"stealing" == violating CoC i suppose

Give more details, names plz cos your post looks like just another whine.
Nevertheless, if someone from BC did something against CoC plz feel free to contact me or any other BC officer, give the name and some details. I promise if the action has been done with CoC violation the guy(s) will be punished and arti will be returned back (if still possible). I also recommend you to make screenshots and send complains to RightNow - well sometimes they react on such reports.

/ignore the rest whiners

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Yes they are!!

lol what can we say about BC??

Nothing guyz just nothing.......

as i say they are not gonna stop steeling artifacts.....

They love to hurt their teamm8s.....

As a m8 says :

Make a new realm (bc organization imo)

And let all the other realms pawnem... :)

AND ALL PM LADONNA TO GET EM OUT OF /AS!!!

WE CANT AFFORD IT ANYMORE!!!

BC SUX!!!

And some gms support all that staff.....

What can we say.....

Just lol......

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
IMHO, camping arti's are same issue. Let's face it, I have 2-3 hours a day (during the week) to play, and when I want to see if an arti is up I need, there are most likely 2 bots camping a spot for the arti.

Not that its a valid reason to 'steal' an arti. Like you setting up a group for the arti and before everyone is there some 'group' takes the mob and gets his arti. But I do understand if some group takes an arti from 1 person who just basicly sits in a corner only waiting for the mob to pop. So they come by and see the mob up and take it, its a valid way to take IMHO.

Fen

Gothika

Fledgling Freddie
Only met 1 person from BC i remember in the last few months, name was Etuni, all he did was swear and name call, you couldn't have a civilized conversation with him no matter what, i warned him i would report him unless he toned his language down and all i got in reply was "LOL U FUCKIN WANKER STFU".

Looking at the posts above i can see that this isn't an isolated incident.

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
guyz i suggest to remove bc from /as can we do that ?

I think its simple.....

Let em live in their happy land of missery......

THEY LOVE THAT MISSERY!!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Etuni is a bb...

but sure, give me approrpiated screenshot and i'll try to regulate the incident.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
I make a call to all BC members who still have some respect to their team m8s and to their selfs to DO /GC QUIT - do a favor to the realm that we all so loved and help to destroy this guild which is an shame to us all -

SO LEAVE THE GUILD AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE GONE FOR EVER !!!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Detonation TnT said:
guyz i suggest to remove bc from /as can we do that ?

I think its simple.....

Let em live in their happy land of missery......

THEY LOVE THAT MISSERY!!
nice suggestion, u earned a medal :p :clap:

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Heil thats a suggestion to MYTHIC!!

IF YA HEAR ME PLZ MAKE THAT FOR REAL!!!!!!

MAKE A NEW BC SERVER!!!!!

Policy :

1.Only Bc or missery authentication ppl can log in....

2.If u steel artifact from bc ull baned for ever...

3.Keeps cant calimed with Bps but with artifacts ^^

AND FINALLY THE BEST 1!!

4.ARTIFACT MOBS REPOP TIME MUST BE 1 MIN!!!!

Gimps......

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
It's all about respect to eachother.

Let's take for example cloudsong :p

Scenario 1:
I'm coming to the Eramai spot.. he is there and I can see one other guy (let's not say a BB.. let's say he is a caster). What should I do?
1. Kill Eramai without talking with the guy.
2. Ask the guy if he got a group inc and how long it takes?
3. Leave it because another guy saw/camped him first.

Tbh I would probably kill Eramai without talking with the guy.. if I know who he is ingame I would probably ask him if he had people incoming. I mean he can't kill him and I'm there and I can kill him.

Scenario 2:
I'm coming to the Eramai spot.. he is up and I see a group buffing up etc. What should I do?
1. Charge Eramai.
2. Ask the group if they are going to kill him.
I would ask the group if they are going to kill him.. if they are I will probably ask them if I can join. If I can't I will stay around and check if they get wiped or not. I would never "steal" a mob from a group that's getting ready to kill something.

Scenario 3: (Against the CoC)
I'm coming to the Eramai spot and he is up and a group are hitting him. What should I do?
1. Scream it's my mob and charging in and start to hit the mob.
2. Leave.
Would never start to kill someone else mob on purpose since that is against the CoC.

If it isn't a group ready at the artifact mob that can kill him I don't see any reason not to get the artifact for myself. Ok someone camped X artifact for 100 hours.. but everyone know the risk they take to camp it.

If a group are ready to kill the artifact mob, it's bad manner to charge in before imo.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
<sniffs> Ahhhh... I smell wine......

BC never steal artifacts on purpose.
Note the words "steal" and "purpose".

Two latest examples:

1. Solo BD tries to do dreamsphere. We just killed Terkari, and run to Stygia. We hear his deathmessage, and when 15 sec later we pass DS we see him quickly making pets and pulling again. Ok, we stand there and watch him die second time. When he releases we pull. 15 sec later he aproaches yelling "FFS !", "WTF ????", "MY ENCOUNTER !", etc. Ofc we send him to where sun doesnt shine.
After we got DS he asked who is our GM, and pm-ed our GM that he is gonna report him (our GM) because someone in BC stole his art :)
This was so ridiculous that we laughed our asses off.

2. A group pulls Danos and dies. After killing them, Danos returns to camp, and we pull him.
At this moment some warr+bb was running by, and he was kind enough to rezz them. Rezz-sick and unbuffed they add on Danos. Ofc we do a lot more damage and get artifact.
Some random moron even organized a dedicated "anti-BC-whine" CG after it (we have screenshot).

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
2. A group pulls Danos and dies. After killing them, Danos returns to camp, and we pull him.
At this moment some warr+bb was running by, and he was kind enough to rezz them. Rezz-sick and unbuffed they add on Danos. Ofc we do a lot more damage and get artifact.
Some random moron even organized a dedicated "anti-BC-whine" CG after it (we have screenshot).

Just lol warlock i was there...

We get wiped healer rezzed us AND UR SHAMMY BOLT HIM FIRST SO DONT lie....

And look all those posts at FH FOR BC!!

I repeat gimps....

Learn to respect ur teamm8s...

If u cant just /quit...

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
First puller gets, simple. If you get 5 mins to gather group its because the other group is nice, dont expect it, if you aint ready, while someone else is, dont whine when the other group takes the artifact, cause there is nothing to whine about.

If someone is a prick to me, I take any chance to be a prick back as long as it is no CoC-violation. If someone is nice and reasonable about an encounter, I am nice and reasonable back.

Example: If I arrive at an artifact-spot and someone who camps there yells "CAMPED LEAVE FFS" or something similar with same meaning, as soon as I get there, I wouldnt care at all if I took that artifact from him/her, as long as I take it legally. If the same person however nicely says "I got people inc when it spawns, so pls dont pull it" I would on the other hand give that person at least 5-10 mins, or help him/her, or leave. But shitty attitude from campers just makes me wanna take the artifact infront of them tbh. And I can only imagine the attitude people have against BC when they arrive at a camped spot.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Warlock said:
<sniffs> Ahhhh... I smell wine......

BC never steal artifacts on purpose.
Note the words "steal" and "purpose".

Two latest examples:

1. Solo BD tries to do dreamsphere. We just killed Terkari, and run to Stygia. We hear his deathmessage, and when 15 sec later we pass DS we see him quickly making pets and pulling again. Ok, we stand there and watch him die second time. When he releases we pull. 15 sec later he aproaches yelling "FFS !", "WTF ????", "MY ENCOUNTER !", etc. Ofc we send him to where sun doesnt shine.
After we got DS he asked who is our GM, and pm-ed our GM that he is gonna report him (our GM) because someone in BC stole his art :)
This was so ridiculous that we laughed our asses off.

I want ur reply on those ss from fenderon (he's so sweet so give him a new cloak !! ;) )

btw not ALL BC PPL ARE BAD !!

i got very good experiences with hay & natha & bouh & semaka (altho u should stop going ld mate :D ) etc

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Detonation TnT said:
And look all those posts at FH FOR BC!!
Does it mean if I make 50 posts "Detonation is a cannibal. He ate his mother." this will mean you ARE the cannibal ?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i wonder why that n00b thinks it's more valueable when he uses caps lock? ^^
rest is ok :>

and tnx for ss, Fenderon - Einsi will need to explain his behaviour :)

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Does it mean if I make 50 posts "Detonation is a cannibal. He ate his mother." this will mean you ARE the cannibal ?

LoL!!??

No comment....

If u cant understand i think u must be a 12 years old.....

QQ BC QQ !!!!

No1 likes u go albs imo.....

Second reason to "h8" u ........

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like midgard got a lot of new whiny faces since i left server ...
And det, please try to act polite - your racial slurs just show that you either still have milk on the lips or an outright imbecile.

and last but not least, MORE DRAMA PLEASE =D

peiraths

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
I make a call to all BC members who still have some respect to their team m8s and to their selfs to DO /GC QUIT - do a favor to the realm that we all so loved and help to destroy this guild which is an shame to us all -

SO LEAVE THE GUILD AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE GONE FOR EVER !!!

I PEIRATHS DESIDED TO LEAVE BC AFTER ALL THAT HAPPENED ESPECIALLY AFTER THIS LAST ONE WICH HAPPENED TO MY FRIENDS - OFC I HOPE MORE BC WILL FOLLOW - /GC QUIT FTW -

I AM sORRY FOR WHAT MY GUILD DID EVEN IF THAT WASNT MY FAULT !!!

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
I want ur reply on those ss from fenderon
1. If you see solo guy camping art - ignore him, and pull for yourself.
2. If he uses bad language in return - report him.

I wonder why ppl dont want to follow those two simple rules, an why they prefer to make whine threads on FH instead.....

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
peiraths said:
I PEIRATHS DESIDED TO LEAVE BC AFTER ALL THAT HAPPENED ESPECIALLY AFTER THIS LAST ONE WICH HAPPENED TO MY FRIENDS - OFC I HOPE MORE BC WILL FOLLOW - /GC QUIT FTW -

I AM sORRY FOR WHAT MY GUILD DID EVEN IF THAT WASNT MY FAULT !!!

GZ PEIRATHS!!!!!!

U have respec for urself m8......

Good move...

/bow

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
hehe im gonna tell you funny story.

it was late night, one guy was camping SoM. Once SoM popped he started to spam in /as - "come and help me with some, i'll pay u money!". Noone came ofc ^^ 20 mins later BC grp was passing by, they reasiled SoM is up (noone even mentioned that spam in /as 20 mins ago) and detected lonly camper standing there. Camper started to yell: "Hey, im getting ppl!!! Give me time!!" - "Ok, u have 5 mins np" - Guess what was next action ;)
- /as PLZ HELP ME TO DO SOM. OTHERWISE BC WILL STEAL ANOTHER ARTI!!!!
gl to you son and let Odin protects u lonly camping at night :p

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Detonation TnT said:
GZ PEIRATHS!!!!!!

U have respec for urself m8......

Good move...

/bow
Buy a dictionary, and look at the word "irony".

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I have huge problems taking posts written the way "peiraths" does.

And I did not originaly (sp?) plan to post those screenshots on any forum, but I did anyway. :m00:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
i'm just thinking how many ban days malenkaja gonna get
sshots are on the way to goa
byebye

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
And I did not originaly (sp?) plan to post those screenshots on any forum, but I did anyway. :m00:
You should have send them to Rightnow immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom