Are BC disrespectful on purpose?

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
lo again
Just incase nobody read it

Danos did not at any time return to spawn site

Other than the 20 or so seconds we were being rezzed he was always in combat with my group

They steamed in when we was in fight but all rs and trying to heal and buff
But the way the way my char today was Nangoi 50 sm

Why BC cant understand this ?
(btw i was lan with uredia and saw it all from the begining)

But i forgot BC never "steal" artifacts - just the campers there are sados and like to camp there for another day so they deside to givf the arti to BC as they feel sorry about them :pPPP

Damn poor BC :kissit:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
why the hell that guy doesnt want to understand that we ignore campers. There is no camping in this game and never was.

PS it's pointed to u, Ruudo cos seems like u still dont pay attention while reading other ppl posts. Be more careful next time.

well one more thing. Mob has to be engaged in combat, otherwise it's not considered as pulled one.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
Mob has to be engaged in combat, otherwise it's not considered as pulled one.

It must have taken damage, so I actually think you can legally take it even if its engaged in combat, as long as noone hit it yet :)

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
It must have taken damage, so I actually think you can legally take it even if its engaged in combat, as long as noone hit it yet :)
ye, Apocalypse :wij:

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

this one made me laugh irl :p

cba to read all pages of whine, someone stated this already...

camped ffs <--- with 1 person, if u say that to a BC u get somethig in return like : T_T and fuck off noob.

give me 5 min after pop to get people here <--- will probably get: to bad noob, T_T in return.

so how is the weather where u live? <--- hmm, is that something to make people forget to report or whine in /as ? :eek:

and tbh, he talks like he is a 12 year old counter-strike player, how did he get a hold of a credit card?

wont read this post again, so flame in PMs or what ever
:m00:

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
why the hell that guy doesnt want to understand that we ignore campers. There is no camping in this game and never was.

PS it's pointed to u, Ruudo cos seems like u still dont pay attention while reading other ppl posts. Be more careful next time.

well one more thing. Mob has to be engaged in combat, otherwise it's not considered as pulled one.

and this one made me laugh even more, check screens in my post above :eek:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:

Then BC members should accept that they might be ignored if they are camping a spot too :)

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
Then BC members should accept that they might be ignored if they are camping a spot too :)
Yes.
And it was done several times.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock said:
Yes.
And it was done several times.

make it a guild policy to ALLWAYS accept it since guild policy says allways to ignore it :p

There is nothing against ignoring a camper in the CoC, so nothing wrong with it. I agree there. But then all members should tolerate to be on "the other side" as well. I really think Lembit (TDA GM) was quite nice in offering the BC camper time to get people together IF the mob popped when we were still there (FG TDA).

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
heh, i just cant understand campers
i saw gov for 40 p on merchant
instead of camping it for 16 hours just go and farm some scrolls, i dunno mad tales 3 or smth, get couple of em, sell em and buy above art
what's the problem?
no, people still camp it, lol

i never camped any artifact, i always was _playing_ the game not sitting on my butt, i have shitloads of cash, all needed artifacts (and the ability to get _any_ artifact in the game with the help of my guild), quite a few good rare items, full vk of ml9 drops etc etc etc
play the game ffs

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
Dear Freppe,

We do exactly the same things as other ppl do. The only difference is that we dont whine when someone is faster, smarter. Well if someone violates CoC we make screenshorts and do report to RightNoW.

"stealing" == violating CoC i suppose

Give more details, names plz cos your post looks like just another whine.
Nevertheless, if someone from BC did something against CoC plz feel free to contact me or any other BC officer, give the name and some details. I promise if the action has been done with CoC violation the guy(s) will be punished and arti will be returned back (if still possible). I also recommend you to make screenshots and send complains to RightNow - well sometimes they react on such reports.

/ignore the rest whiners

you say if any one has probs with BC to tell you and you will sort it out, and if you have problems you will "fuck" them over and report them straight away not appeal to their GM now i know hwy BC have gotten this reputation

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
heh, i just cant understand campers
i saw gov for 40 p on merchant
instead of camping it for 16 hours just go and farm some scrolls, i dunno mad tales 3 or smth, get couple of em, sell em and buy above art
what's the problem?
no, people still camp it, lol

i never camped any artifact, i always was _playing_ the game not sitting on my butt, i have shitloads of cash, all needed artifacts (and the ability to get _any_ artifact in the game with the help of my guild), quite a few good rare items, full vk of ml9 drops etc etc etc
play the game ffs

I can understand why people camp artifacts.. (if we do not count those that are camping for selling the artifact).
Who says it take 16 hours for it to pop? You might be lucky and it pops within 1min-3hours. And you can't just buy the artifact and activate it.. you do need encounter.. some people are camping just to get encounter credit. They already bought the artifact or know someone that are selling it.

Maybe people prefere to sit semiafk at an artifact doing IRL stuff at the same time instead of killing 5000 mobs to get some scrolls to drop just so you can sell them.

P.S I'm rarely camping artifacts myself.. I been sitting at Eramai for 1-1.5 hour as longest. But I do understand why people prefere to camp artifacts instead of buying them.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
you say if any one has probs with BC to tell you and you will sort it out, and if you have problems you will "fuck" them over and report them straight away not appeal to their GM now i know hwy BC have gotten this reputation
i said: "feel free to report", i said: "feel free to talk to me" but you go to fh and whine prooving your n00bish behaviour ;)

yes, we used to report and yes, we dont use to whine :)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
P.S I'm rarely camping artifacts myself.. I been sitting at Eramai for 1-1.5 hour as longest. But I do understand why people prefere to camp artifacts instead of buying them.
but im sure you was prepared to kill him if popped.

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Detonation TnT said:
LoL!!??

No comment....

If u cant understand i think u must be a 12 years old.....

QQ BC QQ !!!!

No1 likes u go albs imo.....

Second reason to "h8" u ........
Now you are just a postwhore with nothing important to say.. and hate is a strong word, should not be used.. I've been in BC, I'm now in CE, and I can say that camping is just as lame as snatching an artifact in front of someone's camping the spot. Cause if you can't take down mob when mob is up, then sorry mate.. you're just out of luck. my arti. I got here faster, you didn't.

And why go on and start calling names? only 10 year olds does that..

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
If any BC see this plz reply

U ofc know we had a rly bad incedident! i used rly hard racist language against BC. But i realised that was rly evil so to prove my nice will i asked sry from Natha and she promised she wont mail goa the Ss were taken. I even asked sry on /as too. So.. when i was farming today on volcanus Pilote from GOA pmed that my acc is supsended for 3 days. Thats an awful thing cause im going to lose ml3 on saturday! We need to solve this! Natha accepted my sry but now here i am banned for 3 days!
Is it a doublecross or what then? i rly wanna log on saturday! cant lose ml3 since such raids happen rly rare! Plz Natha mail GOA to confirm this or do smth! :eek2:

Uredia the shaman

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
OK here is FAQ for this thread:

Q: Cant Detonation TNT just shut up?
A: Nope apparently not, and we do not have to power to put him to sleep, leave that to the government.

Q: Why does Summoner and Warlock say things that go against the things that they stated in an earlier posts?
A: We have not tested them for drugs yet, but it seems like they skipped school and have a bit hard to understand the language beeing used on this forum too, so that might have someting to do with it.

Q: Why is Lillagullan so smart?
A: We have no idea, but some scientists believe that he might have a thing inside his head that is called "a brain".

Q: Who is Zaphira?
A: A noob and proud of it. :clap:

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Eek :(
AFAIK, Natha did not send those sshots to GoA.
I think GoA employes read those forums too, and they investigated this incident on their own.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
have you been informed on what basis they suspended you account? cos im sure Anubis (the guy who plays Natha) didnt send any reports (we've been talking bout it yesterday shortly after your applogizes in /as).

in another hand there is no guarantee that Anubis was the only one owning such screenshots - there could be another guy who might had collected some info and reported silently. But let me clearify it amont participants of that ancident.

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Eek :(
AFAIK, Natha did not send those sshots to GoA.
I think GoA employes read those forums too, and they investigated this incident on their own.

Do smth to help m8y! mail em or confirm my sry! PLZ dont wanna lose ml3 or smth! if bothy sides r pleased they may cancel it!!! :eek6: :eek6:

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
Q: Why does Summoner and Warlock say things that go against the things that they stated in an earlier posts?
We dont say the things that go against the things that we stated before.

Either you didnt read the whole conversation,
or
Zaphira said:
Q: Who is Zaphira?
A: A noob and proud of it. :clap:

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
Gromethzor said:
Do smth to help m8y! mail em or confirm my sry! PLZ dont wanna lose ml3 or smth! if bothy sides r pleased they may cancel it!!! :eek6: :eek6:

Is there any online room or smth than i and natha can discuss with 'em? We may solve this way :mad:

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
HURREY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!!

3 days temporaly ban for humilating some @#*&@# #*$&*!!!

Bleh.....

No more favors.....

From now on Ure all gonna be reported , even for the most unimportant thing.....

Pf.....

(Apologized to natha tbh.......)

:twak:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
oups
i didnt send sshots after u apologized
just asked in /gu, the other guy did, he was in that whine-cg and was kinda pissed off
he was not online yesterday night so i couldnot stop him

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
oups
i didnt send sshots after u apologized
just asked in /gu, the other guy did, he was in that whine-cg and was kinda pissed off
he was not online yesterday night so i couldnot stop him

Ooops im banned now tho! what now? RLY RLY need to slove this!!!!!! Mail em ! asap plz! ask em to cancel the acc ban! i feel deceived! :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom