Anyone know a spec for DOK

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All

Anyone know a good spec i should build on for lvling . ive started torture but i hear other hybrid specs are better.

Any Ideas

Thanks

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Most people Ive seen have specced dps to get the 5 second 100% heal block.

Ive gone full heal with aoe instant hot , aoe shield and morale 4 with group buffs.

I really wanted to spec sacrifice but I cant see anything on there that suits my playstyle.

Poag

m00?
Previously I was full dark rites, but I found I was spending almst all my time healing and suffered alot in 1v1. So i went Dark Rites/Torture.

I have the damage bubble from DR and the dots and a tactic or two from Torture.
My Rend Soul heal is the same as it was before, probably due to me stacking alot more STR now, and my hots are good nuff. Solo i've taken on people +7 levels on me [ironbreakers/swordmaster] and beaten them. Duos are easy aslong as one of them is a clothy/medium armour (WH WP etc). Clothy duos very easy execpt when its BW and a healer...then i just let go of the keyboard and get a drink.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
You both aren't getting improved Sac?
I suppose DoK's get a shed load of snares already, but surely the 60% snare for all of your teammates and the 600~ damage is really worth spending that extra point in?

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
i took an extra point from heal line and got the snare tactic. figure if im on the assist train i want as many dots going off for as much power as possible as no matter how much torture we have doks will still hit like wet fish.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i took an extra point from heal line and got the snare tactic. figure if im on the assist train i want as many dots going off for as much power as possible as no matter how much torture we have doks will still hit like wet fish.

That's what I would have done as well, the extra point in DR was kinda redundant, and as long as you run CoCelerity most of the time, there can't be much wrong with uber-boosting it with that tactic :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Also, anyone else think the set items are bloody terrible?
got 3 peices of devastators now, and my stats could be a whole lot better with greens

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Setitems for all classes seems to be terrible. They add to most stats, but I think the value is too low, even with the bonusses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom