[DISCIPLE OF KHAINE] Looking for advice on lvling specs and end game specs

Tagatha

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

Ive lvlled my DoK all up to 36 fully specced down the healing line. It was fairly easy, getting groups was never a problem and killing mobs a few lvls higher has never been a problem.

In scenarios im now finding I get pasted. In PVP same.

So Id really like to get to 40 quickly and my question is,

Given that i spend 90% time solo and 10% in scenarios, what is the best spec for getting the last few lvls ?

and when i hit 40 what specs do people play ? I only intend to orvr and scenario at 40, pve just when really really essential..

Thanks !:cheers:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Why don't you quest up to 40?

You'll do it in a few days if you purely quest and occasionally queue for scenarios.

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
R40, RR36 DR build here.

Patchwise I dropped running CoC + Bloodthirst and dumped even more into DR. Hence I'm 22 DR (everything), 3 Torture atm, and run armor covenant. At RR40 I'll drop Khaine's Refreshment and Persistant Rending from DR and pick up Sanguine Extension from Torture with the extra point. Could also drop Restored Motivation and get it at RR40 I suppose, but really with this build you're supposed to be in a full group, which would render your damage contribution negligent.

Tactics: Discipline, Khaine's Bounty, Restored Motivation, Dark Blessings.

To put it shortly, the only two points I'd be willing to pass up in DR is Khaine's Refreshment and Persistant Rending. Rest into Torture and pick up Sanguine Extension at RR40.

Tagatha

Fledgling Freddie
i did a few tests, even lvled another DoK to 10 one evening.

Basically when lvling, dont spec healing :{

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Hehe. Depends how often you can get scenarios I guess. Had no grievances levelling as healing spec really. Picked up Bloodthirst first though. Add Divine Fury and Khaine's Imbuement and it's not too bad really.

Healing spec is kinda useless before lvl 20 I must admit. Without the groupheal there's no point really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom