alliance chat (CF alliance)

A

ab_fluid

lol, this is typical, there was about 30 lines of spam, initial 4 from VGN people and maybe another 5 later on, but yet again, lets put all the blame on them because we can. Sheph is one of the nicest people ever to play this game, he was happy his team had jsut won a big match... he went a bit over the top, he has said that, and said sorry, yet jsut cos it was VGN player some noob makes a thread here. I can 100% guarentee that if it was saadyst saying the same thing or ANY CF player then there would have been nowhere near as much response. Some people are just far too bitter.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by ab_fluid
lol, this is typical, there was about 30 lines of spam, initial 4 from VGN people and maybe another 5 later on, but yet again, lets put all the blame on them because we can. Sheph is one of the nicest people ever to play this game, he was happy his team had jsut won a big match... he went a bit over the top, he has said that, and said sorry, yet jsut cos it was VGN player some noob makes a thread here. I can 100% guarentee that if it was saadyst saying the same thing or ANY CF player then there would have been nowhere near as much response. Some people are just far too bitter.

as he said..

O

old.Tzeentch

wow, so i got spanish people in my guild, and spanish friends, who told me that what you guys did really piss them off... and they asked why people gotta be so dumb as to take the piss out of spanish people for no reason... but im lying or something?

i dunno why spanish people find it offensive when you do that, but i have both spanish/swedish friends in game, and when i say 'wenas' to them, or 'hejsan' to them, they dont mind...

i guess it might be because you guys were using alliance chat which can be viewable by over 150 people at times, and were just saying nonsensical things, for no other reason that anyone outside of your guild could discern.

i say 'hello' using it
you guys just say shit.

it isn't the same thing freppe.

O

old.Tzeentch

btw, i got a good sense of humour i believe, i like to try and make people laugh, but no-one really knew why you guys said that.. ok, now you said it's cus of sheph, his team or whatever, but no one else to know that.

F

Freppe^^

tzee u sure u only say hello on /as?
think im gonna log one days as and see how many mt's and hejsan etc.. would be full log for sure. and no tzee i dont mind it really, but its such a silly thread

O

old.Tzeentch

if it's at the expense of others, i dont think its the same..

H

<Harle>

Originally posted by Freppe^^
How fuck do u know kama, i can say i wernt there buy each time ive said it , it was cus some1 said HELLO first.. and replied with NAS which is the same fucking thing, would it be different if i said HAIL/HEJSAN etc? Is it just that we cant use spanish, even tho we learn spanish in school? omfg..

then wtf is it of interest to the whole realm that you know what hello means in spanish ? I don't think "hi" was on the list of things that belonged onto /as
Besides that, as Kama allready posted, I don't think anyone ever posted "nas xDDD" on /as to say hello...ever

F

Freppe^^

well if i get offended by how u are at as then tzee? should i suffer cus u do it then? apparently NO . IMO u all should loosen up a bit, its a game as i said earlier, its bout having fun

P

Pocyourhontas

Shouldnt you lot be discussing this in /AS. I am not the slightest bit interested in this spam, please stop.

And dont flame me, i am joking. But you really should lighten up, it isnt real you know.

D

-Dreama-

I'm not blaming VGN, or any other guild, I'm not BLAMING anyone at all, what I'm saying is that the spam last night was just tooooo much! The fact that ppl got offended by it is reason enough to apologise and stop it. But no, that's not what happens, excluding a few people like Sheph who were ncie enough about it. Other than that, all that's being said here is that those who were offended by it had no reason to be, well, that's not for anyone to decide but the person who was offended by it.
It's no one's place to say he/she/they were wrong for being offended. As long as it offended someone, it was wrong to do. plain and simple common sense and manners.

S

sheph

Originally posted by <Harle>
It doesn't matter if you can't understand why people get offended by this, but the fact that people DO get offended should be reason enough for you to stop it.
Instead you come here, without any form of apology, trying to lay the blame on others, making fun of the whole matter and trying to justify your mindless, childish spamming with the fact that other people announce raids on /as several times.... hello ? anybody home?

Yesterday a good spanish friend left the guild cause he couldn't stand being in this alliance any longer, where this offending spam was tolerated, while the same offenders are the first ones to jump at anyones throat as soon they consider something else as spam. ( Perfect example yesterday: someone asked for a res on /as, and while i was still busy writing a friendly PM, that it doesn't belong there, someone else imediately takes the Sheriff-job and gives him a rather rude reply on /as ).

OK, ranted enough. Needless to say I'm still very pissed about the whole matter, and so far this thread hasn't calmed me down in the slightest...

ok

F

Freppe^^

Okey ill go with u at this offended thingy, but then nothing , i repeat nothing else then enemies spotted here and there msgs should be possible on /as since ppl nowadays seem to get offended by everything.. even ur jokes tzee, no offence but im sure they do.

F

Freppe^^

oki, ah well, whats ive said tzee is really my imo so if u wanna flame me go ahead, dont really care since i rarely use /as anyway, maybe used it once or twice, later peeps, been good

O

old.Tzeentch

nothing to flame about, just it seems like you're dragging me into the same type of thing that you guys do.

L

lofff

Originally posted by Freppe^^
im gonna leave this thread now for sure but one last word harle, u know what HELLO is? HELLO is a nice word. its not from SATAN. if ppl get offended by HELLO.. what could i say.. Ur like crying if i girl comes up to u n say HI? cmon cut the crap. Cya n goodbye.

dear shameless retard,

Stop trying to make smart posts cos u are horribly failing. We all know why ppl knows about "nas" and "xD", lots spanish players tend to spam it in common chats while meeting other spanish ppl, and non-spanish players used to whine about this. Thus, theres a whole "anti-spanish" feeling in daoc comunity in which ppl uses those nasss xD to drop em on spanish ppl faces, spamming em with that.. not in a very friendly mood.

Its rather silly, and personally i wouldnt get offended (altho i hate the "nas" thingie, been a shortcut to "Buenas" --- guess only ppl who hates lo as a shortcut of hello understands my point ;| )

The point is, when sum very idiotic impulse, makes sum1 type /as nas xD, and thats followed by 1 dozen kids replying the same /as nas xD, when bs like this happens quite oftenly now.. then sum ppl may feel like back in the kindergarden.

Its totally pointless, senseless, stoopid.. and moreover, spanish ppl can find it offensive. No1 ever spams /as saying hello in any other language, ppl only uses the nas xD bs to pull spanish peeps to the pit (specially those who cant really understand english and suddenly find all that spam and wonder wtf is going on)

I honestly believe u can understand that, thus ur replies on the thread (and many replies from many other mindless kids) are a mere show of lameness and cowardice. If u do something at least face its consequences, dont try to dress it as a harmless ignorant action.

Am the very first one ignoring this sort of bs, but this thread takes the piss. Fucking grow up.

T

Tyka

Lofff i think he meant that nas is not a bad word in his dictionary/among his friends, and neither did he meant it to be in anyway. and IF ppl got offended, he apologized for that, why are you guys so hung up about what was being said on AS? I thought this thread was about about discussing what kind of "spam" is tolerated or not.

Guess calling ppl retards will solve it all.

If you want to start pointing out what bad words ppl have said over the time on as i think we all can dig out alot of things that are 10 times worse.

F

Freppe^^

Okey how nice of u to say im a shameless retard.
Thats how much i read of ur thread. Since i bet rest of it suxs since u start with that. Thx. And no as i said i wouldnt get offended by it. Still its my opinion. MINE. No1 can change that, not even you. If u think its wrong, sure. I dont mind if u dislike it. Still its my own opinion as i said. No need to swear cus of that. Thats just sink u lower than every1. I don't in anyway dislike spanish ppl, i just feel strange to be offended cus of it. If u said Hejsan xDD to me lofff i wouldnt get offended. I would laugh and think ur funny since ur tryin to act swedish which is kinda cool to me. I laugh my balls of when tzee are talkin swedish and bout brandmäns. But thats how I am, not you, so why flame a guy cus he shares his opinion. Thats low, nothing further boi, and for the record, sheph didnt mean any harm, just telling u once again since u prolly havent read whole thread

A

Aussie-

Re: well

Originally posted by eneq
well i always get angry when the sexists jokes come out on /as like when eleas still played and spammed about gay sex cg on /as.

yes all blame Eleasias for the /gu abuse of today
I bet he started it all !!1

A

ab_fluid

Tzee, you may think you have a great sense of humor, it doesn't mean you do. You may not like things others say, it doesn't mean they are wrong, i personally don't mind the odd joke etc on /as and a lot of them are from you, but when someone else does the same, you seem to always have a go at them, you seriously have no higher standing in this alliance that anyone else and do not have the right to decide what is "funny" and what isn't. You may find yourself funny and for arguments sake find sheph not funny, thats doesn't make it so. Please don't try and make yourself out as the "alliance comedian" or something.

P.S this thread really is stupid, how bout the thread starter talks to VGN gm in game and asks them to have a word? instead of dragging your generl flames onto here?

L

lofff

dunno tyka, imo hes just talking shit.. thus i call him retard, he looks like 1, and yeah i know swearing does not help but i still do it a lot -.- (lofffs nature)

freppe, no doubt u didnt read my post cos ur reply is almost as senseless as ur previous posts

T

Tyka

And Harle was this discussion about what people said on as, or how as should be used in general? If it was a few people who were swearing or saying things that has not to do with as you should msg them in private and sort it there, after the storm has calmed down a bit.

Seems like some posts are more aimed to some people than the general use of as, imo.

T

Tyka

And Harle was this discussion about what people said on as, or how as should be used in general? If it was a few people who were swearing or saying things that has not to do with as you should msg them in private and sort it there, after the storm has calmed down a bit.

Seems like some posts are more aimed to some people than the general use of as, imo.

T

Tyka

T

Tyka

F

Freppe^^

Well if u didnt get that its hard to say anything. Could u find me a spanish translater thingy so i can get it to spanish, perhaps ull see another word here and there u missed...

L

lofff

am not gonna keep on this thread, read my earlier post, ignore the swearing and u get the message.

/em leaves the forum war

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by ab_fluid

P.S this thread really is stupid, how bout the thread starter talks to VGN gm in game and asks them to have a word? instead of dragging your generl flames onto here?

again on a simple post its gettin completely out of hand this thread is valid it cant be discussed in game as it affects so many people so we have forums for this

why cant poeple just say for once ok we fuked up we went to far we didnt mean to it just happened and not repeat it why does nearly every thread that contains something important get turned into a slagging match its pathetic and really immature

we shouldnt have to turn around and say "come on guys stop the spam" there shouldnt be any period its common sense is the realm really that screwed up these days ?

ps this was never a flame was a whine at minimum, it was a medium for people to sort a problem out

Users who are viewing this thread