alliance chat (CF alliance)

O

old.chipper

ok corny line

united we stand divided we fall

feel sick just typin that its so cheesy but its true its all good saying yeah fuk VGN and LA (could be any guild just picked these 2 cos they the ones ppl seem to bitch about the most) cos they annoyin the tits off us but at the end of the day especially VGN there powerful guilds who we frankly need in the alliance

most of us have spammed shit on /as me included. but lately its just been so pathetic i cant name ppl cos theres that many, i think GM's of all the guilds should review ppls access to speaking on /as instead of just giving it to them for the sake of it, people who abuse it should have there /as privilige removed either indefinately or for a set amout of time decided by the GM its got to stop before guilds start gettin pissed of with the situation and leave the alliance.

G

Gimly

Call a GM meeting ingame to talk about imo ;)

Spugie WillBuffForIceCream
lvl 24 Warden

G

Gray-CF

No need -

a small amount of spam has always been tolerated - and late at night its never really been a prob

i havent been on much this week but havent seen any of this stuff.

Anyways do any of you lot who seem to be royaly taking the piss on /as have the slightest fucking clue how many hours in game have been spent running and sorting this alliance -

And a a very sucessful alliance it has been imo -

So its simple shut the fuck up with the retard spam or get the fuck out.

this doesnt mean that tzee cant have the odd /mt or someone makes a ickle joke late - but from what i read theres some fucked up shit going on

i see any more of the type of crap im reading about and being told about then your fucking guild is out - straight away -

scuse the language - its late - im tired - and im fucked off to hell with muppets who take things too far

if your in our alliance and reading this and thinking "fuck that for a game of soldiers" take you guild out now please

and if you reading this thinking "i hope /as gets back to how it used to be" well thanks i will do my best :)

thankyou for your time

Gray

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Gray-CF
No need -

a small amount of spam has always been tolerated - and late at night its never really been a prob

Anyways do any of you lot who seem to be royaly taking the piss on /as have the slightest fucking clue how many hours in game have been spent running and sorting this alliance -

this doesnt mean that tzee cant have the odd /mt or someone makes a ickle joke late - but from what i read theres some fucked up shit going on

i see any more of the type of crap im reading about and being told about then your fucking guild is out - straight away -

scuse the language - its late - im tired - and im fucked off to hell with muppets who take things too far

if your in our alliance and reading this and thinking "fuck that for a game of soldiers" take you guild out now please

and if you reading this thinking "i hope /as gets back to how it used to be" well thanks i will do by best :)

thankyou for your time

Gray

:clap:

J

JoxerTheMighty

Wow Grey..I was about to type a long winded post about this alliance but I think you said everything already now :)

K

Kobold

No need -

and if you reading this thinking "i hope /as gets back to how it used to be" well thanks i will do my best :)

thankyou for your time

Gray

n1 Gray :great:

I usually don't give a fuck about spam but yesterday it was a kinda out of hand annoying yeh. Was trying to sort out lotsa crafting order PMs+guild chat+friends PMs. And then all the chat box fills with senseless yellow (my /as is yellow) crap. So I turned it off for a while, and it shouldn't be nesseserry to turn /as off, so to u "nas xDDD" kids please shut the crap and stfu thx.

N

-Nuked-

who is actually doing all this nas xDD crap anyway and why? (GO ON POINT THE FINGER YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO)

E

eneq

well

well i always get angry when the sexists jokes come out on /as like when eleas still played and spammed about gay sex cg on /as.

If someone says /as gratz X on lvl 50 !! the i dont bother really cause its not that much.

But when vengeance (think the incident in this post referning to them last nite) use /as to spamm useless crap then i would expect There GM to sort them out.

But as Tyka wont kick or offend anyone that brings in RP to guild i think that never will happen.

But if not the GM of the Spammers act then i suppose that Alliance leaders should sort it out really.

L

lofff

well, thats a preety boring subject as so many had pointed above.

Been playing in alb/pryd with a total useless /as in which ppl chats about bunnies and dye colours, our /as is like perfect. But then again its true theres a lot of silly spam lately, coming from kids mainly..

Usually i just autofilter it, and all that shit bout spanish ppl.. oh well.. i dont give a fuck if u think am an idiot just cos am from spain:) Theres a rather huge % of kids in daoc, we got to live with it, its a GAME, they think slagging ppl who cant talk proper english makes em cool.. well kids live with it.. Its way worse if u take em serious..

On the other hand i preety much agree, regardless of the spam nature, cut it a bit.. 30lines in a row is pure sickness. 1 lil tip for u shameless spammers:

- WHEN U ANSWER SUM STOOPID QUESTION IN /AS, DO IT WITH PMS, DONT ANSWER IN /AS AND START A SILLY CHAT.

:sleeping:

T

Tyka

Re: well

Originally posted by eneq
But as Tyka wont kick or offend anyone that brings in RP to guild i think that never will happen.

Have not been online for the last week so i have no clue about what happened, but nice generalisation again eneq, because some ppl are better than you at this game all we care about is rps, maybe you should check around in your own guild and sort your own problems as you are not in the right position to flame how someone else is leading theirs.

Oh and im not GM.

No idea why bredana brings up this subject now, as most people spam as at one point or another, maybe this was over the line, i was not there to see it though.

Don't see the reason in pointing fingers, as most guilds/ppl been spamming as with crap at a point or another, been discussing this alot before, from my point of view some "spam" on as was allowed before (like 6-8 months ago), and as was a bit more free, nowadays it seems like its you break a law if you spam on as, not saying that CF wants this but alot of other guilds that came from other alliances seem to have put their treshold alot lower for as "spam".

Most ppl in vgn been in CF alliance for a while and some of them been in CF guild, things would'nt be different if they were in another guild, ppl know whats ok to say on as and whats not.

In my opinion, as should be a little bit looser than what it is today (like it was 6-8 months ago), and i been treating it now, the same way it was back then, so just loosen up a bit and its not the end of the world if someone spams your computer window ;)

S

sheph

Hmm.... if this thread is about the incident yesterday i have to comment.

It was prolly my first line on /as who set it off and i apologize thereof.

I was a bit euforic yesterday cuz im a big Juventus fan. :)

Peeps who know me know i meant nothin bad, but i still apologize.

If some spanish peeps was offended in any way i apologize even more, since that was not my intention at all. I had the privilege to play with yoghurt some months ago and any spanish/semi-spanish words i know comes from the great times we had together.

S

sheph

No need -

thankyou for your time

Gray

---
---

oh just read this... wasnt a real prob then :)

K

kalid

Originally posted by sheph
---
---

oh just read this... wasnt a real prob then :)

IMO when you offend people it's always a prob, no matter if it's off peak time or not.

E

eneq

Re: Re: well

Originally posted by Tyka

"Have not been online for the last week so i have no clue about what happened, but nice generalisation again eneq, because some ppl are better than you at this game all we care about is rps, maybe you should check around in your own guild and sort your own problems as you are not in the right position to flame how someone else is leading theirs."

Well i was refering to the incident last nite wich was clearly Vengeance related. As sheph even says here.
Its hard not to refer to VNG when they 4-5 guys spammed at 1 point was all VNG...

Dunno if you call that generaltion.

"Oh and im not GM."

Soz my misstake. BTW who is ?

"No idea why bredana brings up this subject now, as most people spam as at one point or another, maybe this was over the line, i was not there to see it though."

She didnt, if you read very carefully and check the thread starter you will prolly come to same conclusion.

And if your read furthermore it isnt just Deamma...

But i agree with you Tyka it isnt just VNG its alot of peeps doing this. And i often just look away but last nite was rather mucho spamming at 1 point. And the funny thing is when peeps reacted and said "stop spamming" all they got back was smug replies..
1 VNG basically even told peeps to fuck cause we dont care what you saying !!!

E

Ensceptifica

Re: Re: well

Don't see the reason in pointing fingers, as most guilds/ppl been spamming as with crap at a point or another, been discussing this alot before, from my point of view some "spam" on as was allowed before (like 6-8 months ago), and as was a bit more free, nowadays it seems like its you break a law if you spam on as, not saying that CF wants this but alot of other guilds that came from other alliances seem to have put their treshold alot lower for as "spam".

In my opinion, as should be a little bit looser than what it is today (like it was 6-8 months ago), and i been treating it now, the same way it was back then, so just loosen up a bit and its not the end of the world if someone spams your computer window ;)

I come from CBH alliance, where I was one of the peeps pm'ing peeps if they went too far. Most often if it was a joke or other remark that resulted in 20 peeps wanting to have a say about it on /as, or someone getting pissed and having a go & swearing at peeps on /as. CBH had (I know they're working on loosening it up a bit) a much more strict /as policy than CF. Some peeps/guilds left the CBH alliance because they thought a game shouldn't have such strict rules imposed in it by players, others joined because they felt CF /as spam was too annoying. Personally I think something can be said for both kinds of policies, but I'm glad if Gray tightens the policy on CF /as up a bit.

Maybe 8 months ago it was fine to spam a bit, but there's a lot more RvR-able peeps in the game now imho who don't want to miss useful /as info because it's drowning in spam or because they've got /as turned off altogether to stop the flooding.

Imho a joke or funnay remark on /as is fine when it's late at night, but if you do it at peaktime peeps should take into consideration that if it's a bit provocative, people will want to reply and will use /as for it too.

S

sheph

Originally posted by kalid
IMO when you offend people it's always a prob, no matter if it's off peak time or not.

Hmm the lines was about spam, not offending.

If you offend some1 its always a problem. I apologized for that too in my first post. Wasnt meant to be etc.

T

Tyka

Eneq there is always 2 sides of the story, i dont want to go into this since i did not know what happened at all, maybe someone else who is less biased could tell, we all know sheph said "nas xDD" but thats about it. Who GM is, is none of your business, and i would like to know who said "fuck cause we dont care what you saying !!!", i can say right now that i will remove ppl with that kind of attitude from my guild, if he said it without a very good reason.

Enscep why quote me? just a habit i guess, just posted my opinion, if CF have set rules sure we will follow them, but i wont follow some rules that guilds that are new to AS tell me, only CF.

CF as for me is what it was 8 months ago, still great, if you dont like it rather leave than trying to change it, gray been doing this for a while now and there is a reason why its the best alliance in the world dont you think? so why change it.

F

Freppe^^

Saadyst i think ur hurting every swed when ur saying HEJSAN on /as which is the same as NAS right? cmon think bout we swedish folks , same thing

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by kalid

Tbh i can't see why anybody would be offended of "nas xDDD"

Personally im not gonna cry snot if ppl say "halløjsa xDDD" which pretty much means the same in danish.

/wave

F

Freppe^^

lol yeah, gonna scream stfu spam etc when some1 says hejsan, same things as u all know, in swedish.

F

Faeldawn

Why must every thread turn into a "lets flame guild X" rant?

E

Ensceptifica

Enscep why quote me? just a habit i guess, just posted my opinion, if CF have set rules sure we will follow them, but i wont follow some rules that guilds that are new to AS tell me, only CF.
I quoted coz it lead me to want to reply ( ; Not to have a go at you or anything ( ; I don't think CF /as should be looser than it is now. Gray's reply to this thread is something I think is good for CF /as. As for it being the best in the world... I can't really judge having only been in two alliances... best would imho be a combination of CBH's policy with CF's guilds, though I doubt that'll ever happen. Imho CF alliance lacks some order, CBH alliance lacks people active in RvR. Seeing that's the case, I prefer CF's alliance atm. At times when /as is intensively used to relay RvR info, people hardly spam which ofcoz is most important. Don't know how the HoF alliance is coming along, but from what I heard, they use it more for PvE than RvR...

O

old.Nol

I have no idea what hesjan or nas mean...so in the spirit of international freedom I would like to say...please quot me

"nasjan & hes XXD"

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Nol
I have no idea what hesjan or nas mean...so in the spirit of international freedom I would like to say...please quot me

"nasjan & hes XXD"

I only ever see spanish peeps say NAS NAS jejejeje XDDDDD to eachother, so I figured it's just Spanish for 'hello' or something (;

O

old.Nol

so people are getting pissed because other people are saying hello on /as?

F

Freppe^^

yeah, tzee gettin pissed cus we say hello.. and he says it on swedish, no offence tzee but im hurt

S

sheph

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Because its generally easier to be negative about things. Easier to tell some1 "FO" than to help him etc.

DAOC just shows how humanity is.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Stfu, y00 & ur crap guild always whining about flamethreads ffs etc omg!

( ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom