alliance chat (CF alliance)

O

old.chipper

ok i dont know whats been going on lately but people are taking advantage of this tool it is not:

A place to argue
A place to ask for REZ
A place to have laugh
A place to congratulate blah blah on reaching lvl 50
A place to talk general bollox

its getting out of hand now, everyday i see white spam and its starting to annoy ALOT of people, some to the point of them leaving there guild

ask your self a simple question before you post on /as is it relevant

do we really need to know there are 5 grey con albs at amg ?
all most of us really want to here from /as is theres about 8fg albs in emain etc or keep x is under attack or relic under attack

whether player x just pwned 18 albs with 3 ppl is not relevant we dont need to know, make an emain chat group and post it in there it supports over 200 ppl now use it

i suppose this is a whine thread but it is valid so plz guys for the sake of the alliance plz stop this crap on alliance channel and think about what your saying before you post

T

Triskin

i turn off AS half of the time now cause of all the kiddies that think spamming it is the coolest thing in the world....

D

-Dreama-

I gotta admit, the NAS xDDDD spam tonight was WAY over the top.
I don't mind a bit of spam now and then, but 37 lines of nas xD and fo and fu...come on, that's just sad!

D

Dinfar

so is Kama spam at times. But j00 dont see me whining

B

blem

if my guild would let my personal rank spam as you sould se a few more :p

guess thats why pullers aren't alout to spam as

D

-Dreama-

Oh yeah, cuz Kama spams /as 24/7, it's really disgraceful! I'll make an effort to not do that anymore! No really, I will!:rolleyes:

C

chrstffr

Well Saadyst seems to be making between 1231 and 87280 "mts" on /as per day. I dont see any of u whining about that o_0

Furthermore the the "nas xDDDD" spam never happens in primetime and actually only becomes spam when 34 peeps answer with "stfu" "stop spam" etc or angry spaniards taking it personally (like today) :fluffle:

I found it particually amousing when that lvl 35 NS said we should leave alliance :eek:

Ps. Kama, u spam upcoming raids 10 times the hour before it is to start and some times during ;)

Point being: Dont climb up on ur high horse etc.

/wave

G

Groom2

You should join our alliance or the guilds here m8 =) we are doing exactly as u are awaiting from /AS chat =)

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Oh yeah, cuz Kama spams /as 24/7, it's really disgraceful! I'll make an effort to not do that anymore! No really, I will!:rolleyes:

good to hear btw ;D

O

old.ST200

1Jesta

DAoC is life ffs ! please for the love of god DONOT have a laugh on it ffs !!

etc
etc

O

old.Tzeentch

i have a laugh now and then when /as is quiet

you guys hammer like 10 lines or so of bullshit.

difference - i make people laugh who can see /as

you guys just wank while thinking you're smart.

D

-Dreama-

you guys just wank while thinking you're smart

Damn you Saady, I told you to remove those secret cameras you had in my house!

E

Exiled

if /as spam is bothering you THAT much, sugest to gray or who ever the actin GM of CF is now, to basically fk the guilds off, but that wont happen cause you want them in there, so basically they can "nas xDDDDDDDD" their lil "leet" hearts out cause they know it annoys ppl and cause they know nothin will be done,

G

Gimly

Not part of your alliance... well dont think i am anyway :p but...

Instead of everyone pointing fingures and having ago at each other (which will make things worse) why not just say ok.. will mention it to the guild to keep an eye on what you say over /as?

It might not be you who is spaming but what harm can it do to remind others who use it maybe a touch to much?

and yes I know flaming on here gets your post count up but sometimes you cant take back what you say :(

Spugie WillBuffForIceCream
lvl 24 Wardon of
<Red Dragons of Wrath>

O

old.Tzeentch

im fine with it once in a while or something

but imagine like 5-6 people in a guild just saying senseless crap

it just pisses the spanish people off, and we got spanish guilds in the alliance and in various guilds, they dont like it, and its not 'fun' for them, its taking the piss out of them... generally, targetting a group of people because of their nationailty isnt a smart idea..

no i understand that you might NOT have been actually targetting them, but thats how many felt.

1Jesta

Dont think anyone ever felt like that tbh, was just a bit of fun, anyhoo, off to bed, its late, nn :x

O

old.Tzeentch

spanish folk in my guild, people i knew in other guilds of spanish nationality speaking to me kinda confirmed it..

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

but imagine like 5-6 people in a guild just saying senseless crap

Sounds like the old LA crew to me ?
;)

D

-Dreama-

Me too Saady, got a few PM's on that one
Personally, I think the whole nas xDDD thing is 1) annoying as hell when you get 7 lines of it 2)just stupid, unless your spanish, why the hell you useing it? 3)not funny when you throw it in the face of the spanish population on /as.

T

Triskin

Originally posted by Exiled
if /as spam is bothering you THAT much, sugest to gray or who ever the actin GM of CF is now, to basically fk the guilds off, but that wont happen cause you want them in there, so basically they can "nas xDDDDDDDD" their lil "leet" hearts out cause they know it annoys ppl and cause they know nothin will be done,

sad but true

Users who are viewing this thread