alliance chat (CF alliance)

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by sheph
Because its generally easier to be negative about things. Easier to tell some1 "FO" than to help him etc.

DAOC just shows how humanity is.

'tis true ): nerf people ffs!

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Stfu, y00 & ur crap guild always whining about flamethreads ffs etc omg!

( ;

Now im hurt :(

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
i have a laugh now and then when /as is quiet

you guys hammer like 10 lines or so of bullshit.

difference - i make people laugh who can see /as

you guys just wank while thinking you're smart.

ahh, you got that right. Your "mt's" are quite funneh

>>> THE FIRST FIVE TIMES <<<

now they are just plain annoying. And no, we didnt hammer 10 lines of, it was like this:
sheph: nas xDDDD
ojaas: nas xDDDDDD
dinfar: nas xDDDD
miss nas XDDDD
someone: stfu
Saadyst: stfu
etc
etc

F

Freppe^^

TBH tzee, u were like the last person i was going to hear that from.. ur like the spamomaster? mt master? and saying swedish word master on /as. so cut the crap pls.. and i dont think ppl get offended by it. I've seen lot of spanish ppl talk and i go close to em and say nas xDD they just laugh at me and say nas xDD back.
I think its more me that get offended since they now how much i suck at spanish lol :) but its a nice language for sure, would like to learn it. cya and good bye, and loosen up abit pls. its a game that should be about having fun. not these "stfu"

O

old.Nol

I think the lot of you need to chill...it's a bit like a GAYBAR! GAYBAR!

O

old.Laryssa

/GROUP HUG

:fluffle: :fluffle:

Sometimes peeps get excited (as sheph did) or are just bored and post on /AS more or less senseless stuff. This is not the problem, but the spam resulted from such lines is.

just stick to the rules Gray posted and we will do fine.

K

Kobold

time for my wub chump again xD

smile-heartani.gif

D

-Dreama-

miss nas XDDDD
etc
etc

At my count, the total lines went to 37, that's including the initial nas xDD spam, then the resluiting stfu spam, then ofc the resulting fo spam, then ever present spam spam, and ofc we can't forget the don't spam about spam spam.

I don't mind a silly joke, or a gratz here or there, but when you're RvRing and you miss 3fg at amg or something in the chat grp because /as is rolling past at 100 miles an hour, it's simply too much.

the silly jokes are rarely left at that, there's usually spam that results from this. THAT is where the problem lies, one person says something in a spamish way on /as, and everyone else thinks it's their duty in life to reply to it, on /as.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by -Dreama-
the silly jokes are rarely left at that, there's usually spam that results from this. THAT is where the problem lies, one person says something in a spamish way on /as, and everyone else thinks it's their duty in life to reply to it, on /as.

Hey that sounds exactly like what I said, one page back ( ; So naturally I agree :D

F

Freppe^^

I don't mind a silly joke, or a gratz here or there, but when you're RvRing and you miss 3fg at amg or something in the chat grp because /as is rolling past at 100 miles an hour, it's simply too much.

Hey, dont u lie down dead in rvr like 98% of ur time anyway so why bother? ;\

D

-Dreama-

Yes encslkæajwekljfzlkfjnbg but I'm a bard, we're naturally lazy, so I didn't read all posts! :clap:

D

-Dreama-

Hey, dont u lie down dead in rvr like 98% of ur time anyway so why bother? ;\

Who said I was dead? ;)
I was just faking it so I didn't have DO anything!

E

Ensceptifica

Yes encslkæajwekljfzlkfjnbg but I'm a bard, we're naturally lazy, so I didn't read all posts! :clap:

And you say that to someone of the afk-class of afk-classes? ( ;

<turns on bubble and takes a trip around the world>

O

old.Nol

miss nas XDDDD
etc
etc

At my count, the total lines went to 37, that's including the initial nas xDD spam, then the resluiting stfu spam, then ofc the resulting fo spam, then ever present spam spam, and ofc we can't forget the don't spam about spam spam.

I know you have a one tack mind, but it's resulting, not reslutting... ;)

that'll be 7p thanks :D

D

-Dreama-

you know, with your bubble, and my songs, we could potentially, NEVER actually BE anywhere!

D

Danya

Wow, glad I fell asleep early last night. :p

And as for Spamyst...
<Logs on to DAoC to remove tzee's /as> ;>

H

<Harle>

It doesn't matter if you can't understand why people get offended by this, but the fact that people DO get offended should be reason enough for you to stop it.
Instead you come here, without any form of apology, trying to lay the blame on others, making fun of the whole matter and trying to justify your mindless, childish spamming with the fact that other people announce raids on /as several times.... hello ? anybody home?

Yesterday a good spanish friend left the guild cause he couldn't stand being in this alliance any longer, where this offending spam was tolerated, while the same offenders are the first ones to jump at anyones throat as soon they consider something else as spam. ( Perfect example yesterday: someone asked for a res on /as, and while i was still busy writing a friendly PM, that it doesn't belong there, someone else imediately takes the Sheriff-job and gives him a rather rude reply on /as ).

OK, ranted enough. Needless to say I'm still very pissed about the whole matter, and so far this thread hasn't calmed me down in the slightest...

F

Freppe^^

im gonna leave this thread now for sure but one last word harle, u know what HELLO is? HELLO is a nice word. its not from SATAN. if ppl get offended by HELLO.. what could i say.. Ur like crying if i girl comes up to u n say HI? cmon cut the crap. Cya n goodbye.

C

chrstffr

Seriously its like getting offended when ppl wave to u...

/spam out :eek6:

D

-Dreama-

Oh my god, you can't be serious? You guys were NOT saying nas in order to say hello, you were saying it to be cute and funny, and someone got offended, be real men and own up to it. Don't try and pretend you were 'just saying hello'.

F

Freppe^^

How fuck do u know kama, i can say i wernt there buy each time ive said it , it was cus some1 said HELLO first.. and replied with NAS which is the same fucking thing, would it be different if i said HAIL/HEJSAN etc? Is it just that we cant use spanish, even tho we learn spanish in school? omfg..

D

-Dreama-

not once have I heard anyone who was saying it on /as last night say, Nas, how ya doing buddy? or anything similar, SOOOO I can draw my conclusion from that! It's called logic.

F

Freppe^^

hahaha.. ur so stuck ingame lol.. eva been out irl? like stepped up to a guy without saying a sentence after it? like HI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom