Albion, wtf is wrong with u?

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
WHY do u claim a keep that u aint planning on keeping at lvl 10 24/7?
dont u think its pretty idiotic? yes knights of the round table and femme fatales, im talking to ur retarded asses. go fucking release the keeps so guilds with half a brain can claim them.

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Was quite impressive today, not only do we have some guilds who think they should roleplay to the extent of handing keeps to hibs and mids, we also have our so called uber guilds who dosnt wanna join up in groups when keeps are under attack......no no lets wait half an hour for more guildies to logg on...meanwhile the mids took erasleigh and towers, and yes im talking to FC, you guys scrape the barrel atleast the other guilds can excause themselves with lack of knowledge or just being noobs, but you guys are just fooking idiots, why dont you just piss off and go play WOW ?

Gorel-Truesight

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm....

thinks back to sunday when Black falcons had a mid keep and only a handfull of people stayed to defend whilst rest of the albion populace wandered off to take a tower.........

noob albs took the tower... but the keep fell and with it the fast route to mid... so who is more narrow sighted..

keeps should be claimed by the guilds that can afford the points to keep it maintained

towers should be claimed by those who cant afford the huge ammounts of bonus points

Drav

Loyal Freddie
WoW nice Alb confidence boosting post...guess mids are pwning us while Im at work huh? :/

Oh well we'll have are shot back at them soon enough I guess.

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
What?

Eras has been taken today? Thats our bloody keep you thieving Mids :) And after all that work we put in to keep it full of Wood Chip wallpaper and Chintz sofa's too.

Damn, will have to pull sickies more often and spend more time at our keep.

And to the Mids who took Eras.

GET OOOORFFF Moi LAAAAAND

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
<pointless rant>
:confused:

Flaming a guild over the actions of one or two individuals who happen to be online during what are, for most of us, off-peak times is pointless, really.

Perhaps the individuals in question didn't want to get stuck in a zerg fight. I know I've been avoiding keep sieges the last few days due to the fact that I LD every time I port to an area that is under siege (to the extent that my motherboard fried itself last night!)
Not everyone who plays this game is a roleplayer who leaps forward yelling 'FOR ALBION!!!1!' every time a stealther is killed in the general vicinity of a keep or tower. People can and will play the game how they want to. What makes you think you have the right to dictate how they play or who they play with?

Or maybe they just didn't want to group with you... and if your post here is anything to go by, I think that's pretty understandable. :rolleyes:

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
isn't realm unity such a lovely thing.

Totally agree there Mr Goblin

FFs are we one Realm or did Mythic suddenly introduce 500 more inter-realms called CoZ - Humberton Guard - Shadowlords Society - Guardians of Light - ad infinitum, in the last patch.

If we are to be dominant, then we work together.

If we want to be wtfpwn'd all the time, like we did before, then carry on whinging at each other and giving Mythic your hard earner/parents hard earned cash for the privilage.

Personally I'd prefer to whinging into a beer, at least it don't whinge back at me and costs me less and after several of them I forget what i'm whinging about.

:cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Draylor said:
Hard to tell with experience to base a sensible comment on :p

I'm sure we had something resembling realm unity last time we had strength relics....

or maybe it was just a cold. I can't really recall.

I started another thread trying to get Jergiot's point across in a slightly less "get everyone's backs up and piss them off no end" way.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
Thats our bloody keep you thieving Mids
Is that the one that 'accidentally' got released last night, downgrading it to level 1 and having to start levelling again once it was re-claimed?

No wonder the Mids went for it... :rolleyes:

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
Is that the one that 'accidentally' got released last night, downgrading it to level 1 and having to start levelling again once it was re-claimed?

No wonder the Mids went for it... :rolleyes:

<rassberry>

We did release it due to an honest mistake with revised commands, which was duely rectified 90 secs later. And, for your information, it DID NOT revert to lvl 1 it stayed at lvl 10, there was no downgrading due to the fact that it was such a short time between releasing and reclaiming. I checked when it was released and it was lvl 10, I checked again when it was reclaimed and it was lvl 10, I checked again before I longed off an hour or so later and it was STILL lvl 10.

Hence blame the school kids/dolites/people who are on holiday/sick or totherwise not working during the day Middies for taking the keep and the rest of us who have to earn money and not have it given to them by parents/social welfare/lottery fund/stealing from old ladies for not being around to help defend.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Mathiyn said:
mistake with revised commands
Mistakes happen.

Not sure what revised commands refers to: nothing has changed regarding /gc claim, /gc upgrade and /gc release for a long long time now.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
<rassberry>

We did release it due to an honest mistake with revised commands, which was duely rectified 90 secs later. And, for your information, it DID NOT revert to lvl 1 it stayed at lvl 10, there was no downgrading due to the fact that it was such a short time between releasing and reclaiming. I checked when it was released and it was lvl 10, I checked again when it was reclaimed and it was lvl 10, I checked again before I longed off an hour or so later and it was STILL lvl 10.

Then perhaps it wasn't the same keep eh?

And btw Brom don't think your post in this thread reflects the person I believe u are.

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Mistakes happen.

Not sure what revised commands refers to: nothing has changed regarding /gc claim, /gc upgrade and /gc release for a long long time now.

The guildy will remain nameless because he feels bad enough to have caused such a worry last night. True, mistakes happen and as long as they are recified quickly and correctly then no harm, no foul.

I believe, as my guildy belived, there are new commands which allow you to /release to your keep or CS / SF. Experiment gone slighly wrong, obviously not the first time and certainly wont be the last.

Nicely hijacked thread there too.

However, back to the subject of unity, we need to be more, er, unified. People pay and play, thats their perogative. But slating each other is just wrong imo, when there is little basis for it. FFS its a game, a bunch of dots on a screen. Don;t get me wrong however, im just as pationate about the game as many, if not all, other players. Chill out, there are far more worrying things going on outside your window than a blue or green flag going up over a picture of a castle :)

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
The guildy will remain nameless because he feels bad enough to have caused such a worry last night. True, mistakes happen and as long as they are recified quickly and correctly then no harm, no foul.

I believe, as my guildy belived, there are new commands which allow you to /release to your keep or CS / SF. Experiment gone slighly wrong, obviously not the first time and certainly wont be the last.

There is a indeed a command that allows you to bind to a keep/tower providing you are within a certain distance; 3000 units I believe. You have to right click on the tower captain/keep lord. If you die within range you can type /recall and your decaying dead body will be ported back to the keep/tower for someone to rez. Once used there is a 3 min timer before you can rebind to the keep lord/tower captain

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
if you cant defend you keep, dont claim, :m00:

yeah is cool to claim one keep for you guild, but if you only claim to fun and not gonna defend it, only give up the keep when the keep is under atack, you only can have negative population to you guild

the day we lost our relic we gonna think who are theres bastard claim the keep for sux fun, and we gonna remember any guild.......

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
ShivaW said:
if you cant defend you keep, dont claim, :m00:

yeah is cool to claim one keep for you guild, but if you only claim to fun and not gonna defend it, only give up the keep when the keep is under atack, you only can have negative population to you guild

the day we lost our relic we gonna think who are theres bastard claim the keep for sux fun, and we gonna remember any guild.......

What you mean? We can defend our keep, we defended it last night, and the night before and the night before all the way back a week when NF was released.

How dare you judge us, how dare you tell me and the rest of the guild, in fact the rest of the players in this entire game, how to run and play what WE pay for?

If the mids take the keep when there are low numbers in albion, so be it. FFS none of us are robots, none of us play this game 24/7 (well some might, in which case look outside the window, there is a world out there you know). We'll get it back.

Besides, and if you aint noticed, and I have harped on enough about it in this thread, there is not 1 guild in Albion, there are many guilds, some bigger than CoZ, some smaller than CoZ. If you want a keep so badly, go claim one. Just don't whinge when we loose the keep when the people who play it are not there.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Mathiyn said:
What you mean? We can defend our keep, we defended it last night, and the night before and the night before all the way back a week when NF was released.

How dare you judge us, how dare you tell me and the rest of the guild, in fact the rest of the players in this entire game, how to run and play what WE pay for?

If the mids take the keep when there are low numbers in albion, so be it. FFS none of us are robots, none of us play this game 24/7 (well some might, in which case look outside the window, there is a world out there you know). We'll get it back.

Besides, and if you aint noticed, and I have harped on enough about it in this thread, there is not 1 guild in Albion, there are many guilds, some bigger than CoZ, some smaller than CoZ. If you want a keep so badly, go claim one. Just don't whinge when we loose the keep when the people who play it are not there.

She wasn't talking about CoZ mate, it was in reply to the thread starter, agreeing with him.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
I'm sure we had something resembling realm unity last time we had strength relics....
Well we certainly had alot of people in our frontier willing to defend. Thats not the same thing at all.

In terms of 'unity' - we had few (if any) people that everyone would listen to when it came down to coordinating a defence. Which is still the case now: multiple BGs/CGs with small groups all doing their own thing. Unless something changes quickly we'll lose our relics pretty soon.

Mathiyn said:
I believe, as my guildy belived, there are new commands which allow you to /release to your keep or CS / SF.
Ah ok, now I understand what you meant. I wasnt asking for names, nor was I trying to embarrass anyone. As I said: mistakes happen.

Nicely hijacked thread there too.
Not my intention, just a honest question.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
We where doing fine till people decided that Hibs at Surs where a thread... so Middies who where zerging unlike anything ever seen on this server (and of course starting in off peak hours, but we are used to that) had a good time getting keeps and towers...
All the time SS alliance was making sure that 20 something Hibs would not get Surs... lol.
Problem has been pointed out, should be some leaders, not 100, and should be 1 general cg, with maybe some specific purpose BG's.
But then again, hard to defend at 10 am, which is when both Hibs and Mids started their attack. Albions tend to log on later, and are not as overpowered.
Regards, Glottis

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
We where doing fine till people decided that Hibs at Surs where a thread... so Middies who where zerging unlike anything ever seen on this server (and of course starting in off peak hours, but we are used to that) had a good time getting keeps and towers...
All the time SS alliance was making sure that 20 something Hibs would not get Surs... lol.
Problem has been pointed out, should be some leaders, not 100, and should be 1 general cg, with maybe some specific purpose BG's.
But then again, hard to defend at 10 am, which is when both Hibs and Mids started their attack. Albions tend to log on later, and are not as overpowered.
Regards, Glottis

Once again Glottis pwns both mids and hibs :) :clap:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

And just where do you get your numbers from ??...i was there defending today...and Hibbies numbered about 50+...they had all 4 towers at one point, and we got 3 of them back. Only a handfull of people defended Surs. SS did of course because it is our Keep. A few people in /as and /BG were telling us to go to defend another keep and let Surs fall to the hibbies because they are not as much a threat as hibbies. What sort of stupidity is that??...giving them a keep to please them and hope they go away ??. Yeah, really.
As it is..if you were not at Surs today Glottis, do not comment. You don't know facts or figures. You can assume all you want...but it doesnt work.
We defended Surs well, we still have it. And we are gonna keep it. If you don't like it..reroll.

My question is...if Hibbies are not a threat..when do they become one??..after they have the relics?..after we give them 1-2-3 or 4 keeps to keep them happy??..take a look at the /rw...check alb/hib/mid....the threat at the moment are..wait for it....

MIDDIES AND HIBBIES

Ignore one..and they become the threat. Even if they have less numbers...it doesnt mean a thing. Just look at their farming today, and see for yourself.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

Clueless glottis destroying what he claimss others destroy...alb spirit by posting such crap. I was defending surs vs hibs as the towers fell and they hit the keep. We took the hibby numbers right down to the point where they had about 20 in the tower, a few of us then moved eras to help defend that as middy started to take towers there. Its here people started to say "lets surs fall, keep eras, letting surs fall to hibs is the lesser of two evils". We forced the mids back into the tower after killing many of them.

Then i see in /gu that the hib numbers are rising rapidly and surs is hardly defended so i went to defend that but had to leave irl eventually when hibby numbers were in the 50's and they were on the keep with towers taken, of course we will defend our keep, would be silly to put guild gold/bounty points into the keep to let it fall with no defence right?

If 130 mids? attack an alb keep at 3-4pm gmt in the week then the chances are we can defend it, if 130? mids attack a keep when there is 50+ hibs on another at this time then chances are we will lose it.

Instead of posting crap about other guilds/alliances glottis for once in your life, just once get your facts correct before you post bullshit, this is up there with your wild and delusional claims about jimmy from SS.
:kissit:

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
FC you refused to help last night, you refused to join groups today for keep defense, how many members doest it take to reflect the guild ? 100 percent ?
And if whiping 3fg mids on a tower is a standoff or a fight which is not within your ethical boundaries as a guild i really do suggest you guys find another game. If you havent realized it, that with power comes responsibility, your guild have power but takes no responsibility whatsoever in Albions interests. I only hope you soon will take a keep and needs some help defending because guess how much you can expect inc from here.

Patrick

Fledgling Freddie
hi

i all fairness alb aint ever been a realm it has been guild v guild, so we always get battered if we wanna do some damage (which i know we can) pull together you f00king arguing t**ts :flame: :kissit: :cheers:

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Edaemos said:
Clueless glottis destroying what he claimss others destroy...alb spirit by posting such crap. I was defending surs vs hibs as the towers fell and they hit the keep. We took the hibby numbers right down to the point where they had about 20 in the tower, a few of us then moved eras to help defend that as middy started to take towers there. Its here people started to say "lets surs fall, keep eras, letting surs fall to hibs is the lesser of two evils". We forced the mids back into the tower after killing many of them.

Then i see in /gu that the hib numbers are rising rapidly and surs is hardly defended so i went to defend that but had to leave irl eventually when hibby numbers were in the 50's and they were on the keep with towers taken, of course we will defend our keep, would be silly to put guild gold/bounty points into the keep to let it fall with no defence right?

If 130 mids? attack an alb keep at 3-4pm gmt in the week then the chances are we can defend it, if 130? mids attack a keep when there is 50+ hibs on another at this time then chances are we will lose it.

Instead of posting crap about other guilds/alliances glottis for once in your life, just once get your facts correct before you post bullshit, this is up there with your wild and delusional claims about jimmy from SS.
:kissit:

He's hardly destroying alb spirit, he is just trying to say that the CG needs a couple of leaders to unify and co-ordinate alb rvr.....but no SS have to go on the defensive as always and take everything as a personal attack, I truly believe Glottis didn't mean anything derogatory.

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
WHY do u claim a keep that u aint planning on keeping at lvl 10 24/7?
dont u think its pretty idiotic? yes knights of the round table and femme fatales, im talking to ur retarded asses. go fucking release the keeps so guilds with half a brain can claim them.

lol, don't blame Femme Fatales.....

the reason they took it... cos that keep was unclaimed for hours!!
so chill out XD

Lazza Hill
Siege-user

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Jugvayne said:
He's hardly destroying alb spirit, he is just trying to say that the CG needs a couple of leaders to unify and co-ordinate alb rvr.....but no SS have to go on the defensive as always and take everything as a personal attack, I truly believe Glottis didn't mean anything derogatory.

If you look at his post the line where he says "the SS alliance make sure 20 hibs don't get surs....lol" is clueless and is against our guild and alliance, its saying that we made the completely wrong choices and disregard whatever else is happening to defend surs which is incorrect, but considering his facts as usual are way off (20 hibs? try 50+) this post comes as no surprise from him.

As for leaders, well weve been down this road before, ive seen people try and lead before and unless they are high rr and/or in a well known guild people (mainly the l33t people) just don't listen to them.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
<more pointless rant>
So now you're flaming us for daring to have the audacity to stick to our principles and continue to roam as a full group, which is how we prefer to play?

Again, what gives you the right to dictate how other people play this game?

If you want to zerg, that's your decision. We don't, so we won't... simple as that. If you don't like it, tough!

Anyway, it seems to me that your whining here is just you looking for any excuse to flame FC simply because you have some personal issue towards us. That's your problem, get over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom