Albion, wtf is wrong with u?

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
slaaght said:
Blimey guys, grab a beer or two before you play and have some fun.

Read Mathiyn's posts ... that's the kind of attitude we should be taking.

THEY'VE STOLEN OUR SOFA'S, AND NOW WE'RE TAKING THEM BACK!
agreed 8 steila make the game much more fun

and when playing remember this

ITS A FECKING GAME NOT LIFE

ps well done albs 2 relics show we can play and win but we survied when we had none so we could again if we had to :} because we can play

Loren Soth

Fledgling Freddie
err guys i think we need to calm down here alittle it was agreed it was a mistake and things happen all the time, i have to say we here as albion are theoretically ment to help each other but i suspect slagging each other off or abusing each other is not gonna help the situlation,

maybe it might be a idea to go away and think about what happened and calm down before you post any rude or angry post to anyone within the albion realm as its a team effort admittly some mistakes was made so be it but abusing the guilds is not gonna help situlation just remain calm and discuss matter and it might actually make us work together better, wheras if you are rude or aggressive to them well i suspect we would in the end have a very bitter realm that will not work together.

so i would suggest calming down and talk poiltly to them and thing might be better and hopfully we might be better at working together.

feel free to ague that i am wrong if you must but i felt i shoul;d post my thought on this matter

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
and yes im talking to FC
what makes u think a guild with < 30 members is/should or could be the Saviour of Albion? :eek6:

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
what makes u think a guild with < 30 members is/should or could be the Saviour of Albion? :eek6:

If helping to kill 3fg means you'll be the saviour of albion I wonder why they refused. If that title was the reward I bet the few individuals wouldn't hesitate at all. :p I wasn't there though, so I don't know the situation very well..

If you guys just needed some tiny assistance to accomplish some goal, but someone who had the opportunity to help just couldn't bother because it meant more to them than to you, I know that you would be annoyed.

You ARE that competitive. And I also know that you can be sensible and not insist on sticking to principles at all costs. Nothing is that black or white.. It doesn't matter that much though, but it's something to think about when the situation is reversed.. :wub:

Marc

FH is my second home
Jugvayne said:
Yeah so, while you don't mind losing at computer games because it's obviously very funny, there are some who also find winning fun.

While Jergiot obviously isn't very polite, he makes a good point that if you're not going to have a keep at lvl 9/10, don't bother claiming it.

No he isnt very polite, thats the whole thing, trashing guilds that were actually there taking part just so his infil can have its extra 20% or whatever it is.

If we are gonna talk about having fun, I dare say a lot of people werent having fun during those keep takes, but they did it for the "good of the realm".

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol Jergiot you aint changed have you, good to see :)

Gimmi a prod on irc you slag

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot is a bully....i'm scared of him :(

He MAKES me group up etc...no fun at all :(

PS. to stay on topic....yeah pls keep at least keeps at lvl 10 whole time...and if possible all towers aswell...you can't afford to keep it any longer as a guild..ask in your /as for someone else to claim it

but never leave a tower/keep with the doors wide open for mid/hibs...at least make em work to claim a keep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom