Albion, wtf is wrong with u?

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
The high point of guard spam from surs was 74.

If you call 74 + shrooms on a keep a trivial matter then I'm sorry but we were not gonna let our keep fall.

We will always defend our keep, and help wherever else in our, or the enemy's, frontier we are needed. To criticise us for defending against 74 Hibs who had taken all 4 towers is a tad harsh.

The senior officers in SS have to lead that defence, or how else can we instill the importance and responsibilty of a claimed keep to junior members.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
WHY do u claim a keep that u aint planning on keeping at lvl 10 24/7?
dont u think its pretty idiotic? yes knights of the round table and femme fatales, im talking to ur retarded asses. go fucking release the keeps so guilds with half a brain can claim them.
Calling ppl retards and idiots sure helps tho, doesnt it? =P

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
well is easier to undertand 20 % albions stilll playing old emain , dont help realm , dont rezz albions dead trying to defend towers
Only join bg or cg to know where is dieng albions or where is the enemie ( rps rps rps ).
And Mids and Hibs started keep take at 11 am cet only 8 albions in cg and 140 albions lvl 50 were online
At 12 am cet were 40-50 mids hitting our towers and 25-30 hibs hitting surs .
For people that play pve and you are interested to defend your realm try to know who got cg and join it while you are pveing.
Ahh and for those tanks that are asking for groups is time to move with siege weapon on you i think. ( Buy kit )

Regards.....

Marc

FH is my second home
lol Glottis roleplays a wanker better than anyone i know

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
flame me if u must

well here goes......

I noticed 2 big points last night in NF

1) Once albs get organized we pwn

2) Alb's DO have a lot of pride in their keeps.

Yes, mistakes were made......but trust me even irl mistakes get made in war. <cough> Americans <cough>. The god thing about yesterday is that we learned valuable lessons, bg's, smaller guilds claim towers and a few more.

And a personal lesson was if u lag run as a flimsy cloth wearing fish into the boiling oil........it hurts :)

<stickyplaster> lvl 50 cleric
<mightyatom> lvl 50 sorc
<Umoeddyn> lvl 50 pally

and a whole load more

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, stop talking bollocks and becoming all sensitive just because I say something. There was not a handfull of defenders at Surs, most of the time the majority of Alb defenders where at Surs.
And while you where holding off 20 (you say 40, kk) Hibs, 110 Mids where attacking us also. Which one is a bigger threat? Specially if you think that it is easier to defend a keep, than to take one...

Anyway, if SS is going to take it personal, I will stick to some general advice.
Classes without ranged attack, make sure you use siege equipment. A lot of fights where won by Mids due to having a lot of siege equipment.
If you are defending a keep, use palitones to destroy their catapults...
If taking a keep, bring catapults and rams...
Makes it all a lot more fun for us, Albs, and less for the evil zergers.
Regards, Glottis

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Well, just wanted to say a couple of things as I was involved (kinda) in the defending of our fair lands yesterday.

Firstly, for the time I was on Tappi was majorantly the most vocal in the CG - and from what I could see he was doing a very good job. I also totally agree with what someone said about people not listening to non l33t guilds / players etc but maybe people should try - you just may be surprised. From a personal point of view, we at Chaos Theory (yes yes, most of you will now stop reading) are not a large guild by any stretch. We have recently reformed after spending some time in UK Mercs and are still low in numbers. This said, most of our players (Washington and Me imparticular) know what we're doing when it comes to strategy of war - we've done it for years. Not necessarily in RvR but other games also, strategies are the same regardless of the war. Sometimes I feel if people stopped being "l33t" and just listened to others, we all might a) work together better and b) learn a thing or two.

Chaos Theory owned Eras tower 4 until yesterday when it was taken from us - like I said about low numbers etc and the fact most of us work during the day meant it was hard to defend - but a couple of us logged on and managed to get it back with the help of Tappi coordinating his group and CG (thanks to everyone who helped and all who defended Albion).

I think the best way to avoid the "too many chiefs not enough Indians" scenario is to try and maybe use guild leaders / officers / representatives to filter the messages down, rather than having absolutely everyone in the CG at once. Have most of the GMs / Officers in a big CG, discussin tactics and movements, and when agreed that x and x guild will do this, they then announce in guild chat what their guild is to do. Means less chat and spam in the CG where the majority of the planning / thinking will be taking place - and only those people involved within the guild will know what they are doing - so less confusion (hopefully) over who will be doing what. I think something like this might help us to provide quicker information and respond better to what we are trying to achieve as a REALM, not just individuals.

Anyway, just my two penneth worth. Also, whilst we're on the subject I just wanted to say that Chaos Theory have developed a lot over the years and are probably a lot different to the way most of you remember us. We are 100% active in RvR and a lot has changed regarding our playstyle, and "mannerisms" if you get what I mean. Ask around, most people involved with CT in one way or another have (hopefully) found it a pleasurable experience.

Remember Albions, this is just the beginning of the War - Mids have won a small battle, but the War goes, and it wont last. When we're working well - there isn't anyone in Camelot that can touch the Albs!

:cheers:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i like u sock, enuf to forgive chaos theory for the time 2 members really fucked with me lol

Go get em little inconnu dude :D

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
What you mean? We can defend our keep, we defended it last night, and the night before and the night before all the way back a week when NF was released.

How dare you judge us, how dare you tell me and the rest of the guild, in fact the rest of the players in this entire game, how to run and play what WE pay for?

If the mids take the keep when there are low numbers in albion, so be it. FFS none of us are robots, none of us play this game 24/7 (well some might, in which case look outside the window, there is a world out there you know). We'll get it back.

Besides, and if you aint noticed, and I have harped on enough about it in this thread, there is not 1 guild in Albion, there are many guilds, some bigger than CoZ, some smaller than CoZ. If you want a keep so badly, go claim one. Just don't whinge when we loose the keep when the people who play it are not there.

LOL! did I say anything about CoZ? :eek2:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Claim tower/keep + upgrade to 10 + communicate when attacked + defend = happy realm.

We ain't doing too bad, just need to tighten up a bit :D

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
This is funny 1 serious attack on our keeps and Albs starts bitchslapping on each other.
Fact is after ALOT of painfull slow gathering we managed to fight off mids.
Instead off blaming each other we should ease down abit.
If you want something done you got to stay friendly at all time.
Gather troops at easy to defend spots dont bother about boats but get a force going asap.
The reason mids can farm us is simple they always outnumber 1fg complaining albs that runs of as soon there group is full and blind by the tought of the RP they get off the 1 mid they kill.
We dont really need ubertactics the maps will do great we know where the fights are, stick together and have some siege equipment on stock and most all DONT COMPLAIN SO MUCH.
Run 1 cg and make different BG's for multiple tasks trough the CG we can share intel thats important for us all.
When its all done share your toughts here without the bitchslap because thats whats girls do. :touch:
Respect this and we will show Mids/Hibs we can work together. :flame:

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
ShivaW said:
LOL! did I say anything about CoZ? :eek2:

apologies, was tired last night after 10 hours at work. Looks like I mis-understood your post.

very sorry :)

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm dont know if i get this right, pple wanna benefit from having relics or benefit that mids/hibs dont got 10%-20% more power/meleedmg... but they dont wanna help in realm defence?

gotta love that ...
and best excuse "we pay for our acc"
:m00:

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
imo move to camlann/different server if you don't like in realm /wub
Don't said i dont like to be in realm.
Just pointed out we should fight mids/hibs instead of each other thats all.

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
go fucking release the keeps so guilds with half a brain can claim them.

aaah the irony of a fuckwit :clap: that sort of comment is really gonna make em give a shit what you think ;)

on the subject of Eras: the keep was lvl 10 when Mids took it, was only 50 albs in frontier, defending Surs and Eras, we had 80+ mids attacking Eras with about 3fg albs at most defending, i was there. We managed to hold out for quite a long time as the Mid zerg started taking towers etc at about 12:00 and Eras fell at about 2.30pm to 3pm ish, was just too many of them :wij:

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
well i think he were referring most to Knights of the round table which "had" a keep near relic and only putted it to lvl 4 ...

but Femme Fatales where pure lucky, if mids had attacked that keep first when it were only lvl 6-7? then it had been lost for sure .

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Lol, stop talking bollocks and becoming all sensitive just because I say something. There was not a handfull of defenders at Surs, most of the time the majority of Alb defenders where at Surs.
And while you where holding off 20 (you say 40, kk) Hibs, 110 Mids where attacking us also. Which one is a bigger threat? Specially if you think that it is easier to defend a keep, than to take one...

I would love to have taken a screenie, so i could print it off and roll it up to shove up your ass, where do you keep coming up with the figure of just 20??..your limited imagination??..or is that as far as your fingers and toes will let you go up to??. You have been told by other people that there were more than 20 there. Also, why should we let the keep fall??..as others have also said, we have invested time and BP into it to get it to Lvl 10. And what sort of image is that if SS (which is one of the larger guilds) gives in without a fight??. Not a good one, is it. You may want to lay on the floor with your ass in the air to let yourself get buttfucked...we dont.

Glottis said:
Anyway, if SS is going to take it personal, I will stick to some general advice.
Classes without ranged attack, make sure you use siege equipment.

SS will take it personal when you spout utter bullshit like that. We did use siege equipment, both carried and on the keep. Only so much you can do when trying to get back all 4 towers.

Also, why did we even have people in the CG/BG who were in DF <cough> Greasy <cough> ....just so you could see when DF was gonna fall...lame as fook that is. Happy to farm RPs in DF, or escape without a scratch...but too frigging scared to help defend the damn thing. That is what is wrong...too many people happy to sacrifice a keep to please the "lesser of 2 evils" and others who don't even want to put the effort in to defend the realm but will spend hours trolling on FH to write crappy posts about how shit we all are.

Then, there are the peole who will defend to the last man. SS did do that.Along with others..(all through the day Tappi was giving directions and getting us all working together, which is fantastic. If people would just listen to 1 insted or trying to be the boss it would help). .we held out...and at the end of the day..what did the /rw look like??...no use asking people like Glottis or Greasy cos they prolly logged and went to bed. But, just before the last tower came back into alb hands (which, funnily enough was help by hibbies..remember those..the easy to beat peeps !!)..all the forces of Alb were needed to take it...so, dont label one realm as weak if they are not. Lesser numbers do not make up for a weak realm. A group of 8 Animists can cause much more trouble than 3 or 4 fg of mids. When i eventually logged..at a very late hour...Albion belonged to Albion again...nice feeling, And well done to everybody who took part...from start to finish. :clap: :clap:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, I said general advice, not aimed at SS specifically... Get over your complexion. Reason Mids where doing so well was cause of their use of siege equipment, and Albs not using enough (during the afternoon).
I cannot be arsed to repeat myself again...
Defending a keep from 20 Hibbies is less urgent than preventing Mids from taking a keep. Everytime people kept saying lets take another Surs tower, while Mids where able to port into Albion's frontier...
No matter what way you look at it, that does not make sense....
Regards, Glottis

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Defending a keep from 20 Hibbies is less urgent than preventing Mids from taking a keep.

Totally agree...

But when the figure is actually 70+ hibbies (the high point at 1930 GMT) then I don't. To sacrifice Surs to retake Eras would be as much use as those who sacrificed Bled in order to try (and fail) to take Glen4.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Lol, I said general advice, not aimed at SS specifically... Get over your complexion. Reason Mids where doing so well was cause of their use of siege equipment, and Albs not using enough (during the afternoon).
I cannot be arsed to repeat myself again...
Defending a keep from 20 Hibbies is less urgent than preventing Mids from taking a keep. Everytime people kept saying lets take another Surs tower, while Mids where able to port into Albion's frontier...
No matter what way you look at it, that does not make sense....
Regards, Glottis

It wasnt 20 hibs, why do you insist on looking stupid on here all the time with your delusional comments.

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
FC you refused to help last night, you refused to join groups today for keep defense, how many members doest it take to reflect the guild ? 100 percent ?
And if whiping 3fg mids on a tower is a standoff or a fight which is not within your ethical boundaries as a guild i really do suggest you guys find another game. If you havent realized it, that with power comes responsibility, your guild have power but takes no responsibility whatsoever in Albions interests. I only hope you soon will take a keep and needs some help defending because guess how much you can expect inc from here.

Yesterday at Surs,when hibs was atacking it we were 3 on-line and Me and Aurores were there helping to defend the keep ... :eek: and at the same time mids was atacking Eras but i cant broke my char and be in two site at same time fyi so stfu nab xD

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
better to keep some force defending the one keep (enough to keep the mids/hibs out if not necessarily enough to push them back) whilst the remainder go to the other keep and win decisively there.

And it probably makes sense if the guild owning the keep does the defending ;)

Incidentally keep claimed and low level >>>> keep unclaimed. So small guilds, claim if it's unclaimed but if you're low on BP and can't support it at level 10 hand it to a bigger guild with more GBP when there's time for it :) then go grab a nice cheap tower ;)

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
For all our disagreements etc there is at least some heartening facts:

Hibs need 3 days, and all Albs to go Mid, to retake 1 keep
Mids need 2 days and uber zerg to retake 2 keeps
Albs need 1 evening to evict both Mids and Hibs

Not too shoddy imo.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:
For all our disagreements etc there is at least some heartening facts:

Hibs need 3 days, and all Albs to go Mid, to retake 1 keep
Mids need 2 days and uber zerg to retake 2 keeps
Albs need 1 evening to evict both Mids and Hibs

Not too shoddy imo.

Agreed.

/realm hug

:fluffle:

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon Is right

Skilgannon is right imho !

Yes, we were disorganised and we did cock up a bit but overall we did ok defending in 3 places at once.
I was at Beno' and we did really well holding the towers and then breaching the wall. Once the reinforcements arrived (having won elsewhere) we then took the place. Go Albs !. :clap:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Yesterday afternoon there was total disorganisation.

However during the night people started to listen to eachother and we got our act together.

Also, hibs going for blendrake kinda worked out in our favor as well.

As for the original poster: any kind of statement you try to make goes to waste due to the way you bring it. Try a more sensible approach if you're capable of it.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Won't even comment all the bullshit said here......
but thx for showing how meture you are Jergiot, "wondering" why the only keep witch hasen't been taken was hurb even as a lvl 4 keep.....

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Heath said:
Then, there are the peole who will defend to the last man. SS did do that.Along with others..(all through the day Tappi was giving directions and getting us all working together, which is fantastic. If people would just listen to 1 insted or trying to be the boss it would help). .we held out...and at the end of the day..what did the /rw look like??...no use asking people like Glottis or Greasy cos they prolly logged and went to bed.

Gotta say I agree Tappi has been cool leading in the cg, really surprised he cleared the way at notts at the weekend to let us soloers have any chance of getting thru and joining our force.

Was a matter of:-
"[Minimaggit]:- Mids have camped the routes to notts anyone without a zerg cant get thru"

5 mins later all the mids were dead thanks to his leadership, his conduct has been admirable recently, just a shame some of the others in the cg have to spam 100s of other ideas rather than all just agreeing to stick to one plan.

Was expecting the l33t perspective of "HAHAHA your solo, go get farmed by mids if ya wanna keep tryna join our force here in mid" from the cg, Tappi simply understood the need to open the road to those of us tryna get thru to help and did a bang up job of doing it.

Well done m8, keep it up, I'd gladly follow your orders in the cg, simply cos you've more than proven you've got decent strategies over the past couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom