Albion, wtf is wrong with u?

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Well was helluva fights yesterday. I tried organizing cg earlier at the day but I dont think messages went thru and it wasnt really a success. I wont try again telling major CG what to do. Mids just got more tower/keeps and hibs camped surs tower 3 and got reinforcements with boats and attacked again and again. Then mids got teleportation to Eras. Was impossible to get more than 1.5fg ppl at the same place for some counterstrike. Lastly tried to buy a warboat and get ppl together in beno, but then I got bugged and couldnt enter the ship myself.... lolz.. that was very annoying/frustrating/embarrasing and the whole boat idea was just stupid like I got pointed with many pm:s (You wouldnt believe how angry pm:s you get trying to keep act together) Needed to relog but gladly albs took fast attack boats and got to berkstead to defend it. And succeeded doing it.

After that I gave up giving instructions in 100 albs cg(Thats how big it was in the end) Made 1fg team with TP and got SS team cooperating. Well we took 2 towers from mids and stop teleportation while mid zerg was too busy at berk. The point is that Major of albs should be in the keyplaces so keep wont fall, but good fg:s can really help securing something back while mids move in 1 zerg. If we are grately outnumbered we can hurt mids from all directions and force them make decisions what they wanna keep or loose. Enough ppl inside keep is essential, but all albs wont fit in same keep. Rest can plan something useful. And folks.. CARRY RAMS AND SIEGE ENGINES!! Every group should have atleast 1 ram+catapult with some greek fire/ice shots/stone shots.

One person cannot control the whole CG. Its impossible and its too depressing most of the time. Fact is that most ppl wont listen or have their own views and why shouldnt they :) I liked the idea of 1 major cg and diffrent bg:S doing diffrent things.. and bg:s leader giving info to the cg and then its easy to lend forces if some place is in big trouble and keep act together. And yell spam in /cg and the rude pm:s will just make things worse I can tell. It was good defence in the end from albion against 2 strong enemies! Be warned mids. We aint backing up. Next time it could be you :kissit:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
got SS team cooperating

Ye. Skilgannon and his guildies. There is a Reaver in place that does nice Killspams and goes where help is needed :clap:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
Ye. Skilgannon and his guildies. There is a Reaver in place that does nice Killspams and goes where help is needed :clap:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

I thought he was just excited about the game (Skilgannon, that is)...but then i discovered he carried a ballista in his trouser pocket everywhere he goes ((o:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
WE HAVE RELICS :) well done Albs, well done Tappi good leadership once again... now for those pesky power ones ;)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, is it just the claiming and not staying there to look after the problem, or taking keeps and leaving em unclaimed? seems the same to me, but I don't know much about keep taking in NF yet :/

I like soloing em, so does it mean I'm in the wrong or? :S

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot

You are an arrogant twat, who fails to understand that people play this game for fun, to take actions as they see fit and do not want to be dictated to by fuckwits like yourself. Who are you to say that small guilds cannot claim keeps?

Get a life, start washing regularly and continue dreaming about the time when you can shave / drink beer legally.

:flame:

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
xtb4 said:
Jergiot

You are an arrogant twat, who fails to understand that people play this game for fun, to take actions as they see fit and do not want to be dictated to by fuckwits like yourself. Who are you to say that small guilds cannot claim keeps?

Get a life, start washing regularly and continue dreaming about the time when you can shave / drink beer legally.

wow i wish there was more like you around...
Idiot...

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
xtb4 said:
Jergiot

only a retarded loser like urself is happy about losing, both irl and ina game. sheep.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
only a retarded loser like urself is happy about losing, both irl and ina game. sheep.

i must be a retarded loser also. cos i dont mind losing. as long as the fight was fun.

theree's more to the game than just rp's ... FUN is the main priority .. win or lose to a lot of people. . different playstyles etc etc.... yea sure winnings nice . but nowt wrong with losing. as long as u enjoy the fight.

losing solo vs fg stealthers sucks. but a damn good 1v1 and narrowly losing can be MORE satisfying then steam rolling a low rr noob who is in epic armor and gerrin 1k rp's

Marc

FH is my second home
Jergiot said:

lolol you must be the fckin retard if you hate losing in a computer game. I dont like losing when I play rugby, thats actually in a competition, but a computer game? rofl, get a life u nerd

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
lolol you must be the fckin retard if you hate losing in a computer game. I dont like losing when I play rugby, thats actually in a competition, but a computer game? rofl, get a life u nerd
I allways love your contributions Marc... Let me get this straight your playing to have fun while loosing?

I wish there was more of your kind in Mid & Hib...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
xtb4 said:
Who are you to say that small guilds cannot claim keeps?

Don't think that's what he said - it was more along the lines of if you do claim a keep, make sure its set to upgrade to a high level (9 or 10). Which is reasonable. How he said it might not have been very smart though ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
MesS° said:
I allways love your contributions Marc

Aww shucks. Thanks MesS

Id like to say I love your contributions too.....

But I dont, so I wont.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

Maybe he is a computer nerd...
but are Rugby nerd's any better ? don't tell me u sit and clap u'r hands each time u loose in computer games, if so seek help, normaly ppl don't like to loose, computer games/real life what ever it might be.
...that's just the way it is :m00: some ppl don't mind to loose 50% of the time, some don't like to loose at all, it have always been like that an will always be

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
i must be a retarded loser also. cos i dont mind losing. as long as the fight was fun.

theree's more to the game than just rp's ... FUN is the main priority .. win or lose to a lot of people. . different playstyles etc etc.... yea sure winnings nice . but nowt wrong with losing. as long as u enjoy the fight.

losing solo vs fg stealthers sucks. but a damn good 1v1 and narrowly losing can be MORE satisfying then steam rolling a low rr noob who is in epic armor and gerrin 1k rp's

There is a difference in fighting at your best, but still getting beaten by better opponents. If you are smart you learn from it and improve and beat them back next time if you can. Most people dont mind loosing a fight if they gain good fighting experience in return.

Getting steam rolled is not fun but its worse to loose because someone else is not playing at his best. Most people would be furious if Albion lost her relics because some guilds couldnt maintain the keeps at max level.

Just for the record: I think the guilds that couldnt afford to maintain their keeps have turned over the keeps to other guilds who can afford it, so really no point in bashing those guilds anymore imo.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

u dont know crap about me, but i can post a bio if u want. if u dont mind losing ina game, im guessing ur pretty much useless at rugby aswell, ur used to losing irl aswell, im not, and i wont lose ina computer game either cause of stupidty of others that happend to play in the same realm. if u lose and dont hurt anyoneelse in the process, fine, but when u lose and hurt an entire realm cause of ur ignorence and the urge to roleplay ina lvl 3 keep, ur a sheep, nothing more, nothing less.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Jergiot said:
the urge to roleplay ina lvl 3 keep.

me and Tahn claimed a tower to roleplay in ! :wub:

it was a hot night. xD

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
You're still an arrogant twat...

Keep digging the hole... :flame:

Marc

FH is my second home
Jergiot said:
u dont know crap about me, but i can post a bio if u want. if u dont mind losing ina game, im guessing ur pretty much useless at rugby aswell, ur used to losing irl aswell, im not, and i wont lose ina computer game either cause of stupidty of others that happend to play in the same realm. if u lose and dont hurt anyoneelse in the process, fine, but when u lose and hurt an entire realm cause of ur ignorence and the urge to roleplay ina lvl 3 keep, ur a sheep, nothing more, nothing less.

Listen here shithead, ive tasted more success in rugby than u could ever dream of even sniffing at in an online computer game. I dont mind losing at all in a computer game cos its a laugh. Why take it so seriously? Are u actually achieveing anything in playing this game other than having a laugh with your mates. No, you arent. You dont like losing at all? lol must be a barrel of laughs in your house when you play (used to play) family games. Can you imagine you, the kid who doesnt like losing at games, spitting his dummy out, crossing his arms in the corner cos he didnt get his own way

"BUT MUMMY ITS NOT FAIR, IM NOT PLAYING IF I DONT WIN"

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey guys, grab a beer or two before you play and have some fun.

Read Mathiyn's posts ... that's the kind of attitude we should be taking.

THEY'VE STOLEN OUR SOFA'S, AND NOW WE'RE TAKING THEM BACK!

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
WHY do u claim a keep that u aint planning on keeping at lvl 10 24/7?
dont u think its pretty idiotic? yes knights of the round table and femme fatales, im talking to ur retarded asses. go fucking release the keeps so guilds with half a brain can claim them.

U are forgetting 1 thing .. they are albs :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:

i have been trying to see your point. i really have. But you start out trashing 2 guilds for claiming a keep that someone left unclaimed. it might have been the wrong decision to claim the keep. But really, who are you too call other people retards and sheep because they play the game for fun? then you take a shot a roleplaying while taking a keep. DAoC is a mmorpg, role playing is part of the game but for argument sake lets remove the "rpg". Now, however much i hate loosing because of the way others play the game. There is a simple way to eliminate that.. go play a single player game. We have now succesfully eliminated the "mmo" too.
Stride to be the best you can, fine with me. But do not knock others for not taking DAoC the game as serious as you.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Listen here shithead, ive tasted more success in rugby than u could ever dream of even sniffing at in an online computer game. I dont mind losing at all in a computer game cos its a laugh. Why take it so seriously? Are u actually achieveing anything in playing this game other than having a laugh with your mates. No, you arent. You dont like losing at all? lol must be a barrel of laughs in your house when you play (used to play) family games. Can you imagine you, the kid who doesnt like losing at games, spitting his dummy out, crossing his arms in the corner cos he didnt get his own way

"BUT MUMMY ITS NOT FAIR, IM NOT PLAYING IF I DONT WIN"

Yeah so, while you don't mind losing at computer games because it's obviously very funny, there are some who also find winning fun.

While Jergiot obviously isn't very polite, he makes a good point that if you're not going to have a keep at lvl 9/10, don't bother claiming it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom