Alb v Mid keep taking.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
I'm sorry indeed your right... ... ... Honest ... ... Really ...

We don't need you to confirm it as we can read your posts above.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
We don't need you to confirm it as we can read your posts above.
Which one was that, the one where you where proven wrong about RM / Wiz discussion, the one where I try to say that NF favours the larger realm, and not a realm by standard...

Or where you tried to imply that midgard was always favoured in the past because we moved to midgard after having a successfull guild in albion, more then I can probably say about you... Yes, I have run a successfull RvR group for a long time in Albion, where all members hit RR8-10...

You will never believe me when I say I was bored of Albion, and that I looked for a change... I did chose midgard because PBAoE is the most viable in that realm... But I'm positive that you would still see me as fotm re-roller if I was a hib now... And we did go Excalibur because on Prydwen RvR isnt what I was looking for, and Midgard is (or was) stronger there then Midgard on Excal... And another server (french or german) was never an option...

It still doesnt remove the fact that midgard still has the ability to build supperior groups compared to equal albion group... This has not changed in the patches, I didnt see one where it suddenly changed a class or put a limit on the number that you can put in a group...

What did change was the fact that NF changed RvR in a way where supperior numbers rule... Where small based RvR (fg vs fg) has almost died out... I'm sorry not everyone likes that... Not everyone enjoys the zerg...

You can make this all about me, I dont care... I dont mind taking a tower, putting a couple of SM's in it, wait for the alb zerg to smack down the door, and walk away (or release) with 5-15k rps more, each time we take a tower...

But its sad that Midgard / Hibernia wont be able to retake the relics until 1.71, and even then it'll be damned hard... Its sad that more and more it becomes apparent that zerg vs zerg is the only way to go... But you know what, blame it on the mids/hibs...

Now lets :wub: and make up, so we can all enjoy the game again... Your not rid of us yet, not even if you take all the towers and all the keeps in midgard... Do it before WoW EU though...

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
So the conclusions apparently is.. that Albion overpopulated and ruins the server because of it and ofc no Albs want to do something about it (reroll realm or go pryd). Magmatic & co apparently are horrible little persons for leaving the overpopulated strongest (classwise) NF realm in favor for the weakest (classwise) NF realm to run a fg. Firewizzies have higher DPS (due to higher delve on bolts/nukes and not, in Darkcarvers case, having to debuf every target every 8 sec) then Dark RM and Darkcarvers, ALOT higher then runecarvers and suppression RMs, and dont have to fight AF spec buffed targets, but lose out on the base speed, lowlv NS and, in supp RMs and some runecarvers case, 6 and 10 sec PBT. Savages where OP and was right to be nerfed to "completely useless below RR5."
Mid/Hib FGs are stronger the Alb FGs, but Alb can make some darn strong FGs aswell. Alb zergs are stronger then mid zergs when = number and organised just as well (luckily they apparently not organised, though they are never = number anymore).

as for
Edaemos said:
If sorc mezz hits you at bolt range then DD's wont hit you, and you will have enough time to demezz, you have enough healers in middy..
Sorch spam AE mez from wherever they stand in keep, nukers stand on walls AE nuking the crap out of the guys down there bringing them down very fast. The mez is there just to halt the charge a little and create confusion, the real threat is the nukers that then AE. Belive me, if Mids could take a keep in OF by a brute charge inside they would have done that instead of the slow GTAE process.

Edaemos said:
If your getting mezzed then nuked then your doing thinsg wrong tbh, its been shown that speed 5/6+insta beats bolt range mezz.
Again, insta AE mez is completely useless against large numbers of people. You get ONE mez off and even that can be resisted.. mezzing a small part of the zerg on the battlements.. too coordinate a fg of pac healers to insta AE mez everything proven very hard to do and tbh just doesnt work other then on paper anyway.
In zergwar -> Long range mezspam > insta AE mez on timer

Edaemos said:
and tbh in the old keeps you usually brought enough numbers to kill the people on the battlements quite fast.
If the attacker have enough people to suppress a smaller number defending casters then there isnt really a problem. Thats "just zerg it." Im talking about say 90 Mids vs 50 enemies inside a keep, which is a hard fight due to Mid beeing abit crippled on the ranged side, not 150 Mids vs 50 enemies.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered said:
Sorch spam AE mez from wherever they stand in keep, nukers stand on walls AE nuking the crap out of the guys down there bringing them down very fast. The mez is there just to halt the charge a little and create confusion, the real threat is the nukers that then AE. Belive me, if Mids could take a keep in OF by a brute charge inside they would have done that instead of the slow GTAE process.

MIds have aoe nukes also in the same line as gtaoe, no exscuse, nothing stopping pac healers spamming mezz on those on the battlements also, few insta's and start the aoe mezz/stun spells. The sorc extra mezz range isn't that big, certainly not big enough to stop vast numbers. You say mezz then aoe nukes from the albs, well that would mean people are in the 1500 range distance, if thats the case and no one is spamming aoe mezz/stun on the battlements then you got problems.

Overpowered said:
Again, insta AE mez is completely useless against large numbers of people. You get ONE mez off and even that can be resisted.. mezzing a small part of the zerg on the battlements.. too coordinate a fg of pac healers to insta AE mez everything proven very hard to do and tbh just doesnt work other then on paper anyway.
In zergwar -> Long range mezspam > insta AE mez on timer

Again if you put enough people forward as your implying then healers should be aoe mezzing/stunning those on the battlements. This is what used to happen vs mids when albs took keeps in middy, especially fens. Soon as you had control of the battlements the gtaoe started, and then pretty much the entire keep was locked down, battlements werent safe and Sb's providing GT's for the runies/hunters.

Overpowered said:
If the attacker have enough people to suppress a smaller number defending casters then there isnt really a problem. Thats "just zerg it." Im talking about say 90 Mids vs 50 enemies inside a keep, which is a hard fight due to Mid beeing abit crippled on the ranged side, not 150 Mids vs 50 enemies.

Mid isnt crippled on the range side, you have plenty of sm,runies,healers and shammies, albion only has one thing with more range over mids and thats bolt range mezz to make up for the 4 instas a pac healer has in the CC department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom