Alb v Mid keep taking.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Today Ardamel and Rauthian raid Beno in a nice time around 8 CET, fun was to be had by all (well done chaps!) :)

On the other hand Albs have currently rams up on Nottmoor main keep and it's 03:40 CET on a weekday? Four towers already taken, wtf are the albs doing?
It's totally beyond me why a realm with the biggest population, 20% mele bonus, 10% magic bonus, the best archer the best caster has to take keeps when everyone is in bed?

/gc who showed one level 50 person on-line in WR, one of the largest guilds on Midgard, and that was just me. (And yes I was defending!)

And Albs don't say it's a 24/7 game, cos I remember you distinctly not mentioning that when the relics were taken at 8am!

ZZZzzzz.....

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
soo... u expect em to go craft when everyones gone to sleep? :eek:
u said it urself they got the highest population.. so ofcourse theyre gonna have more ppl on during the night too!

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
I guess they dont have anything against us doing AC raids then, count me in :clap:

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
just having fun there , and why is that when hibs inc mids just watch, no matter what time--- that continued all day today--

and we were 7 peeps at start.. just wanted to c how long it takes middies to show up there, and we had fun , we didnt invite all awake albs there , they just came.

and if u have seen when u r at your keep door hibbies inc now and then and keel some.

so u really think albs gonna have or will take the last keep?

u moan 1 thing u do other, having fun no matter what time it is, some peeps gets of work from this hour and never manage to do some keep take / keep defend so have to give change to them also, right

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, this is starting to get tiring, what on earth makes you think that everything albs do is a coordinated and planned thing amongst every alb?

And btw, what if the individuals out there FELT LIKE taking a keep? They didn't want to log and they wanted to go do some rvr and perhaps draw some late nighters out?

Are you that self centered that you actually expected another answer than what I have written? For real?

Of course you aren't, and you didn't, but why the hell did you write that post then?

What WRONG are they doing? What are they doing to you that cannot be 'corrected' by you later? This game doesn't end for everyone else when you or the majority of the players log off.

It's a SINGLE KEEP. It doesn't change anything. Why is that 'loss' so hard to deal with? ;)

Fucks sake, I'm going to bed, and if you have to aswell, forget the game untill tomorrow.

Funkybunny

Banned
well.. i can only speak for the albs side here...

ok they work on yer keep.. so f'kn what.... but what the l was up with mids and hibs working together so coordinated today? or was that pure "coincidence" that you guys happened to be at the same keep taking towers?

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
Ok, this is starting to get tiring, what on earth makes you think that everything albs do is a coordinated and planned thing amongst every alb?

And btw, what if the individuals out there FELT LIKE taking a keep? They didn't want to log and they wanted to go do some rvr and perhaps draw some late nighters out?

Are you that self centered that you actually expected another answer than what I have written? For real?

Of course you aren't, and you didn't, but why the hell did you write that post then?

What WRONG are they doing? What are they doing to you that cannot be 'corrected' by you later? This game doesn't end for everyone else when you or the majority of the players log off.

It's a SINGLE KEEP. It doesn't change anything. Why is that 'loss' so hard to deal with? ;)

Fucks sake, I'm going to bed, and if you have to aswell, forget the game untill tomorrow.
I dont mind keeps being taken fair way, but take them during nights, claim and let them grow to lvl 10 during the night so the 200albs next day can farm us all they want is nothing but lame

Funkybunny

Banned
btw... this alarmclock raid is all thanks to Tappi! :clap:

(see tappi, told ya i would get ya named on FH) :)

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

ok they work on yer keep.. so f'kn what.... but what the l was up with mids and hibs working together so coordinated today? or was that pure "coincidence" that you guys happened to be at the same keep taking towers?
Coincidence, but any mid with a brain wouldnt attack hibs at that point since we was working towards the same goal

sorry, everyone isnt like the random alb "OH LOOOOK, RED NAMETAGS, KILLLLL, MUST GET 12RP´S"

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
I dont mind keeps being taken fair way, but take them during nights, claim and let them grow to lvl 10 during the night so the 200albs next day can farm us all they want is nothing but lame

Pff, like a keep gets to lvl 10 over night with the amount of relics we have ;d

Oh, and isnt NF all about taking keeps and defending them?(farming the enemies as you put it)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

Everyone understands how it can be seen as lame since the majority can't take a part in it and it creates some difficulties for some people. But it's a part of the game, just like when you enter the frontiers you expect that you can be killed at any time. Things doesn't always lean your way.

You can't expect people to not play the game when they have the chance to. This game doesn't stop at midnight for you like it doesn't stop in the morning for them.

Believe it or not, the people who took the keep most likely didn't try to make the perfect scheme on how to screw mid/hib's enjoyment of the game tomorrow. They did it to have fun. Not fun tomorrow, not fun next week, fun now. That's why most people play.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
sorry, everyone isnt like the random alb "OH LOOOOK, RED NAMETAGS, KILLLLL, MUST GET 12RP´S"

The nametags are still white :(:(

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
It's hardly a keep take. Its been pretty much a standoff for the last hour or so. You'll prolly end up with a few holes in the side of the keep at the end of it.
Anyway, if everyone is in bed what are you doing making a forum post about it?

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
I quitted the Odin fun just now, time to sleep :)

To the writer of this Post. We were 1fg:s with TP. We took all your towers from nottmoore with that many ppl(only nottmoor 4 was taken earlier). We Drove 1 ram from tower to tower. We wanted to get your attention. But NO. You hanged around hibernia in your tower defeding it from albion. So we didnt get your attention until Hibernia was clear from albions. After that we got Hibs, Mids, Albions on nottmoore. After that it was all fun. And after that you wrote this :) Why didnt you come earlier? 1FG at the start would have wiped us.

Well. I hope you repair the holes. We dont want to take your keep at this hour. But if it is taken by the time i wake up. I just lift my hat to the albs that had strength to play all night. There was no Big Alarm-Clock plan.

Your raid at the day/early evening seemed very dangerous. And I think it would have been so if albions wouldnt been so fast in the retake. Nice tactic you had. We really didnt know where you are gonna hit. And after u chose your target. We didnt get inside it to defend. But keeptake isnt over after you get the blue banner on the keep. No way. Thats just the beginning of the keeptake.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
The game is played 24/7 so what's wrong with working keep's at night ??

On the other hand ofc hib and mid should work together atm the server population is so that mid + hib = alb in numbers anyways.

Even if they worked together alb would still have the advantage of comunication, so still the alb's should win, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen as mid and hib will never cooporate.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
I just lift my hat to the albs that had strength to play all night.

Does not take much to macro a treb and watch telly for 2 hours tbh :D

Very strong afkness in your force mate. Too bad our sheep lacks a shepheard most of the time, don't think we even had a BG up :)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
/shrug. We all take towers when people are sleeping, to me these hours is the best to rvr as warrior. Less zerg, so better chance of getting good rps. On the other hand, i find it funny to defend with a treb and aim at Avalonians :-P

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

Ur funny ! _NOT_ .. :puke:
Get level 10 during night? Great, what server? It takes 32hours+ to get a keep to level 10, so QQ.. :twak:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

My raid on beno was planned, and a part of that raid was to grab towers at Eras, Beno, Berk, Bold (and later on Renaris was added) to cut port for the albs. Hibs are opportunists and they never fail to take advantage a good situation, becuz they have to, they not very many anymore :) So yes the mids taking towers in a coordinated way wasn't a coincidence and of course we won't attack the hibs if they work towards the same goal. But mids and hibs did fight quite a lot between em also

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
I quitted the Odin fun just now, time to sleep :)

To the writer of this Post. We were 1fg:s with TP. We took all your towers from nottmoore with that many ppl(only nottmoor 4 was taken earlier). We Drove 1 ram from tower to tower. We wanted to get your attention. But NO. You hanged around hibernia in your tower defeding it from albion. So we didnt get your attention until Hibernia was clear from albions. After that we got Hibs, Mids, Albions on nottmoore. After that it was all fun. And after that you wrote this :) Why didnt you come earlier? 1FG at the start would have wiped us.

Well. I hope you repair the holes. We dont want to take your keep at this hour. But if it is taken by the time i wake up. I just lift my hat to the albs that had strength to play all night. There was no Big Alarm-Clock plan.

Your raid at the day/early evening seemed very dangerous. And I think it would have been so if albions wouldnt been so fast in the retake. Nice tactic you had. We really didnt know where you are gonna hit. And after u chose your target. We didnt get inside it to defend. But keeptake isnt over after you get the blue banner on the keep. No way. Thats just the beginning of the keeptake.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

The raid me and Ruathian planned wasn't dangerous at all, we wouldn't have gone further than Beno, not that day atleast. And if you wanna grab a keep do like I just did, skip the night keep takes. Cuz if you don't, I'll do the same thing to you ;) Check my record, I can and will raid you prime time, but not if you with yer superior zerg tactics keep taking keeps at night I may begin to wonder if its worth the trouble of doing it prime time.

Bring back Herbal, he so pwns you in tactics and sometimes me :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
this raid was exactely the same as the one i did, basically..

it starts out nice, arda tried to get most of midgard to come, then within 10-30 mins albs make a huge big fuck off zerg that can not be stopped once its underway

93 on our eras tower in the end, they moved to beno and retook it without any trouble after mopping up all mid towers. then, all in all, you have ~130-150 velly angry albuls who want to do something

so some of them start raiding hib towers, and some go to midgard and punch 4 holes in nottmoor wall

thats the state of current rvr, albs are too many, no matter the organisation i dont see how its possible to break the zerg that has bigger numbers than a well organised raid from mid/hib side

go cheer in camelot and quit the game to balance population a little, lots of hard work invested into organisation is ruined by mindless zerging and outnumbering. it really is no fun

/cheer arda for trying, and its nice to see you actually managed to get beno keep because albs were too thick to give up on the hib tower. think what happened if those 93 were actually on route to beno, zzzzz :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Ardamel said:
Bring back Herbal, he so pwns you in tactics and sometimes me :)

lol stop sucking yourself off and open your eyes. You didnt even come close to pulling off anything resembling a relic raid, and no, it wasnt due to alb numbers, for me Tappi did an awesome job of directing albs in defence. Everyone listened, everyone responded.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
I remember you distinctly not mentioning that when the relics were taken at 8am!

There's a difference between taking a relic and taking a keep in a realm that has no relics left. If you had any relics left I'd be 100% agreeing it was out of order, but you don't so...

Good to see Ardamel taking a fight to us though - makes it more fun don't it :)

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
lol stop sucking yourself off and open your eyes. You didnt even come close to pulling off anything resembling a relic raid, and no, it wasnt due to alb numbers, for me Tappi did an awesome job of directing albs in defence. Everyone listened, everyone responded.

No? Cuz it wasn't a damn relic raid m8! It was a beno keep take.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
t I may begin to wonder if its worth the trouble of doing it prime time.

If you want to do a AC raid ardamel just say so :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Ardamel said:
No? Cuz it wasn't a damn relic raid m8! It was a beno keep take.

So that why you attacked other keeps at the same time then? Or was that part of your "legendary tactics"?

Microsoft Paint map inc aye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom