Ahh, a fair Enchanter TL report :)

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

<snip>
Give Ice-wizzies a snaring nuke-pet without LoS and you will see them whining :)

Well I thought the reason Mythic is working on LoS now is due to wining about the alb. necromancer and mid. bonedancer in SI.
(as far as I've read - they shared same no-los needed to attack bug)
Typical that it takes whining about alb and mid chars to change something that have been concived as buggy since day one by most everybody :D

D

dakeyras

Ok...I'll have to differ from my GM here. :)

Melee resists are capped at 26% for a very good reason and that is that there are already alot of melee 'resists' within base game mechanics.

1. Armour has an AF rating and this rating can be buffed = a melee resist.

2. Bladeturn

3. Pulsing Bladeturn

4. Stacked PBT

5. Racial resists

6. Base resists

7. Armour ABS rating

When you add all these up they come to a awful lot more than someone having 50% resist to a magic line.

Just think back a few months to when 1.52 went live and the damage meleers were able to dish out to casters because of the AF bug.

Melee resists will never exceed 26% unless some of the other factors are removed. I for one won't mind casters having 50% melee resist if they lose all AF, AF buffs, Absorb and Bladeturn.

Or, alternately, give melee chars personal spellturn and Pulsing spellturn. :)

A

Arnor

Just because one chanter doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't really mean the pet doesn't need a nerf. :>

:ROFLMAO:

Hibernia is totally deficient in damage adds

hihi, come to midgard, or better yet, port back in time before 1.52 and we didnt have ANY to speak of

Q

Qte Eth

2dakeyras
yeah many things affect melee damage but melee damage is still nearly same /more then mage damage with current resist and it negates mages interupting them,and mages last like 1/3 of tanks life, who have melee damage
and why should polearmsan do 3x more damage then mage?and why should zerker do 5x more damge then mage?

T

Talifer

The point is there is nothing a tank can do to affect your melee resist, if I start hitting you and it turns out you have 26%+ resist to my attacks, well tough luck to me. If a caster nukes me and sees I have 26%+ resist to his nuke, I can be debuffed.
It's all about versatility, casters have ways around resist problems, melee does not.

Talifer

O

old.Odysseus

Remind me to find a spirit cabalist to debuff for my wind nukes. :rolleyes:

I

inuyasha

feh

Originally posted by Talifer
The point is there is nothing a tank can do to affect your melee resist, if I start hitting you and it turns out you have 26%+ resist to my attacks, well tough luck to me. If a caster nukes me and sees I have 26%+ resist to his nuke, I can be debuffed.
It's all about versatility, casters have ways around resist problems, melee does not.

Talifer

26% does not matter at all :D
More worried when it gets to like....70?
And its still silly when people claim armsmen give more damage then mages :D
Now TELL me your attack speed? Mine is less then 2 seconds and up to 560dd on a level 50 (low resist, no debuff)

Besides....the debuffs are rather useless :p Bring hibernia area heat resist debuff in ANY spec and im happy (sure, warden level 50 slash skill or what so ever, GIMME!)

Users who are viewing this thread