A little help...

L

leoric

Ok since Mythic/Goa (Whoever the case maybe) made the /level20, I,ve noticed the huge difference in number of /who 20 and /who 5-20, Its become fairly difficult for those who havnt /level 20, And although i agree it dosnt take a long time to get from 1-20, It can become annoying soloing and kt,ing all the time, And its nice to get a good group on the go, Plus i only get to play from 6PM till whenever i collapse of tiredness, Im looking for experienced (Or even good skill on useing there chosen class) players with any chars from lvls 10-15 to group with dureing the evenings to xp with, I have a sorc atm lvl 11, Heading for full charm, And looking to xp right through to 50 hopefully. So for us unlucky few who have no /Level 20, Maybe this would be a good opportunity, Send me Email or msg me in game to any of the underneath in-game names in sigs
Ideal xp time would be from 6PM-Till however late your able to stay up Mon - Fri, And can be arrange for weekend whenever avail.

Thanks all ;)

L

leoric

I hope you see/Read this Mythic!!! See no one wants to group with me cos they all got /level 20,s :p No one loves 1-20 no more, Dont forget ya roots ppl!!!! j/k

Back to TK,ing and soloing :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

IMO you got a fairly crap guild if you cant find anyone to help you level / PL you.

Find a half decent guild that is willing to assist you up to at least put you on an even keel with others who do have /level.

In this game, its not what you know in PvE, its who you know, and how they can and will help you.

Having taken 5 characters to 20+ the hard way tho, 3 of them practically 100% solo (hunter, BD and runie), its not that hard tbh, but having ppl to help is a true bonus. Then again I dont really mind the solo bit till i get to late 30's.

A

Annouk

i have made some lvl 20 chars already but i also have an armswoman im not doing the easy way. i enjoy playing her (as long as i have someone to talk to while im doin it)

I dont think PL'ing is the answer, sometimes its nice not to solo/PL just for the social side of meerting new ppl etc. but not alot of guilds have lowbie toons in now. :(

L

leoric

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
IMO you got a fairly crap guild if you cant find anyone to help you level / PL you.

Find a half decent guild that is willing to assist you up to at least put you on an even keel with others who do have /level.

In this game, its not what you know in PvE, its who you know, and how they can and will help you.

Having taken 5 characters to 20+ the hard way tho, 3 of them practically 100% solo (hunter, BD and runie), its not that hard tbh, but having ppl to help is a true bonus. Then again I dont really mind the solo bit till i get to late 30's.

Errrm, ASq are one of the best guilds there is m8, And i would never expect them to pl me, If you read, I was asking for people who are going from 1-20 to join me if they wanted, This isnt a flame against you, Its a good suggestion i agree, But i,d rather do it the old fashion way, Soloing and tk,ing just gets repetative sometimes :(

F

Fagane

I often make characters to level them till 20. I find it very enjoyable levels to do PvE. I hate the xp at 45+. 90% of the time I will do kill tasks (I can not help it but I am adicted to them) but when not I'll search for you.

And yes I can do /level, but the fun for me starts to go away around that level......

Fagane

L

leoric

Originally posted by Fagane
I often make characters to level them till 20. I find it very enjoyable levels to do PvE. I hate the xp at 45+. 90% of the time I will do kill tasks (I can not help it but I am adicted to them) but when not I'll search for you.

And yes I can do /level, but the fun for me starts to go away around that level......

Fagane

Thanks Fagane, Would be nice to group with ya m8, Jus gis a /send in game, I play Elizer mostly m8, Lvl 13 Sorc ;)

Users who are viewing this thread