Zerk Teamleader Report lol

F

- Fedaykin -

Incase you haven't read it, it's at...
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=46573864&replies=32

What do you think of this TL report? It's the shortest one I've ever seen aside from the most recent Merc report.
When a Zerker goes Berserk in RvR a common tactic of our target is to sprint away.."

"..This usually results in the Zerk staying just outside of melee range and essentially wasting our Berserk. I'd like to see a percent increase to our run speed during Berserk. This would better allow us to catch fleeing opponents so we can at least get within melee range.

At least within' melee range? THAT'S ALL YOU
NEED TO KILL US!

Ow. My god. The only survival tactic against zerks IS sprinting..and maybe zerging.. MAYBE..

To me, this is like saying "We want to have a free kill every 7 minutes please."

nerf lol

S

sorusi

i would also want an 2sec pbt fend when i vendo + 50% more hps along with granted 100% crits.. oh and SoS effect

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by sorusi
i would also want an 2sec pbt fend when i vendo + 50% more hps along with granted 100% crits.. oh and SoS effect

That self end buff i think would help zerkers aswell, they're a little underpowered atm ;(

D

divainsane

Couldnt agree more :)

C

cougar-

well i saw earlier tl saying that he wanted all hits in zerkmode to penetrate bt.

"Frenzy is almost useless after level 40...Allow hits during frenzy to go through bladeturn" and that would be _kinda_ overpowered :>

R

ravenslore

Zerks are fine as they are, far from crap and far from uber, they prob most balanced melee class there is :)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by ravenslore
Zerks are fine as they are, far from crap and far from uber, they prob most balanced melee class there is :)

actually I agree. prolly leaning a lill bit more to overpowered then towards bimpgs. but also note that they have 20% from relics atm. you didn't actually notice that when albs had em :D

K

Karlo

Seems like some zerker team leader is going a little over the top. Increase to sprint speed during zerk?!? your having a laugh aren't you :p

Anyway, dont zerkers get charge liek bms which is every 10 mins and lets you sprint for free for a short while? This being the case even if you dont have an end buff you can always catch your opponent.

Nerf.

A

Amadon

:clap:
sorusi for zerk TL!!!!

A

Arnor

lol, yeah!

meh, gif garock back :(

see the post 2 posts below or sumt, someone actually has the nerve to say that zerks should be immune to stun while frenzied :ROFLMAO:

S

soth-zorena

´Gife healers skalds speed and pbt too!!!!!1111

P

Pin

If the TL is supposed to represent voice of the community on class issues, then I'd say the berserker community has a bunch of newbies.

C

Cronn

A zerker with end regen buff has the least downsides of any class.

J

Jiggs

You forgot the haste bug currently affecting Left Axe.

i detect the smell of bitter mercenaries & blademasters in this post :D

C

cougar-

zerkers at prydwen are kinda weak, never been hit over 400 dmg, zerkers at exc are monsters from what ive heard.

R

ravenslore

zerks destroy mages but 1 on 1 against tanks they lose(feel free to tell me im wrong) in my experience.nothing kills mages faster i agree but thats there job but a zerk that goes rat against a mage is just walking rps for the tanks that will surely kill him so it balances

S

StormriderX

Well you get a supposedly rr7 Zerk arguing that zerks are seriously gimp on vn and that bm+ mercs need a nerf bat right between the eyes :)

E

Exinferis

sorusi did 650 on mainhand with that rear positional style they got :(

and this is with capped slash resist

nerf please! :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Jiggs
i detect the smell of bitter mercenaries & blademasters in this post :D

I'm not bitter..

oh wait I am!

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I'm not bitter..

oh wait I am!

Yes! you are! and now fight for CD/DW upgrades so my ranger can be even more uber when i hit 50!

R

ravenslore

pfft soruzi hits liek the big girly troll he is!! :)

Q

Qte Eth

hm i think zerk really lacks sos &bof&baod during vendo mode,so underpowered class TT

K

Kagato.

I guess your TL hasn't heard of the Prevent Flight RA.

O

old.BJ|Bored

u dont want sos its kinda gimped and ppl with plain old ss5 will outrun you ;o

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Karlo
Seems like some zerker team leader is going a little over the top. Increase to sprint speed during zerk?!? your having a laugh aren't you :p

Anyway, dont zerkers get charge liek bms which is every 10 mins and lets you sprint for free for a short while? This being the case even if you dont have an end buff you can always catch your opponent.

Nerf.

Not 1-on-1, I simply sprint-off; he follows in sprint outside melee-range, after 8 seconds my speed kicks in and I am off to 150% runningspeed again (speed2 caster). Got longwind just to be sure I can sprint those 8 sec.

B

Banishing

they forgot that we want a Insta pbaoe with no timer :<

Users who are viewing this thread