[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
True, but.. creating that account does lower the load of doing that when the servers are up and every one is leveling there chars for the masive Waagh!
Shussshhh you. I'm trying to put a little faith in GoA here :lol:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Calm down guys, this is what the open beta is all about, stress testing and finding these bugs so that we don't have this problem launch day :)

I'd be annoyed if i was paying for a game i can't log into, but currently i'm getting access for free. Something i'm sure they could revoke at any time if they wanted to anyway ^^

For free?? I payed 400 SEK extra for the CE to be able to play this open beta.. so free? I wouldn't say so :x

donk

Fledgling Freddie
Calm down guys, this is what the open beta is all about, stress testing and finding these bugs so that we don't have this problem launch day :)

I'd be annoyed if i was paying for a game i can't log into, but currently i'm getting access for free. Something i'm sure they could revoke at any time if they wanted to anyway ^^

:iagree::twak:

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a tad concerned here............. anyone else who cant actually (or has not even seen yet the registrtion page?

I just get the message saying it's un-available, others seem to be able to get past this.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
this is Da'SHIT man! and why hasnt GOA posted in those forums aswell! no fair!

S

Sveakungen

This is fairly close to release, so beta shouldnt really be messing up. Im sure loads of people evaluate if to buy or not buy from this open beta week...so they better dont mess up to bad...:ninja:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
perhaps they should have concidered a closed beta for the webpage itself... :D

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
agreed they should post here too, i cant get on warhammer alliance forums atm just keep getting black screen, they must be suffering from the high activity too ^ ^

england

Fledgling Freddie
BUt you are paying for the beta in the price of the game!

Well i'm an SE and got my code free in all fairness, but even if you ordered the CE or w/e, your still beta testing the login servers, and as a result the system's failed.
It all gets wiped anyway, i imgine over 50% of people in open beta won't report any bugs found anyway, yet will complain about them come launch day because they're still there. In other words they won't be testing for the benefit of the community, just getting a sneak peak for themselves to help boost their chaances of reaching endgme faster :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm a tad concerned here............. anyone else who cant actually (or has not even seen yet the registrtion page?

I just get the message saying it's un-available, others seem to be able to get past this.

Because it is not 8:30 CET yet, so the registrations are not open yet. Despite what anyone claims. Jesus, calm down and all go back to bed.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
agreed they should post here too, i cant get on warhammer alliance forums atm just keep getting black screen, they must be suffering from the high activity too ^ ^

It's loading, although it's alot slower than it was an hour ago.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
perhaps they should have concidered a closed beta for the webpage itself... :D

Or just opened it two weeks earlier to "Open Beta" registration, as most everybody knew this would happen.
But then they could have gotten the information of problems 2 weeks earlier giving them more time to fix them.

This has always been poor planning, and many have stated so with more or less ridiculous responses from GOA folk and posters alike.

Poor planning indeed.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
Well i'm an SE and got my code free in all fairness, but even if you ordered the CE or w/e, your still beta testing the login servers, and as a result the system's failed.
It all gets wiped anyway, i imgine over 50% of people in open beta won't report any bugs found anyway, yet will complain about them come launch day because they're still there. In other words they won't be testing for the benefit of the community, just getting a sneak peak for themselves to help boost their chaances of reaching endgme faster :/

That is nothing new, from the previous playerbase in closed beta the case is exactly the same...and tbh OB i consider more for stresstesting servers and other close related issue's not hunting major bugs.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
For free?? I payed 400 SEK extra for the CE to be able to play this open beta.. so free? I wouldn't say so :x

It is OPEN BETA - its still a test run of the game and account registration and everything else is part of that. GOA want as much load on their servers as possible I imagine so they know what needs fixing, what works fine etc. If they ahd done it ages ago then it would have been a trickle of accounts, not the rush you might expect with live release.

Yeah, I want to play but lets not take it out on GOA. I'm pretty damn sure they are keen for us to get in a try out this game as well, they just want to get it right, and OB is the last chance to get it right before it goes public.

england

Fledgling Freddie
That is nothing new, from the previous playerbase in closed beta the case is exactly the same...and tbh OB i consider more for stresstesting servers and other close related issue's not hunting major bugs.
Major perhaps, but with masses playing, minor bugs shall be found :)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
I havent had to wait like this since I did testing on WOW. It brings back memories. Just as an aside though - isd the start time meant to be 08:00 GMT or CDT? cus if its CDT we have a while to wait yet :)

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
This is Beta, things like this will happen. Have some breakfast and go for a walk! (Weather is actually nice here in Dublin:eek6:

And yes, this is something we are getting for free, it is not "our time" its still GOA that are trying their servers out to optimise the servers for launch, and we are here to help them prevent issues like this for release day.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I havent had to wait like this since I did testing on WOW. It brings back memories. Just as an aside though - isd the start time meant to be 08:00 GMT or CDT? cus if its CDT we have a while to wait yet :)

I believe it was quoted somewhere that it was indeed meant to be GMT.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
This is Beta, things like this will happen. Have some breakfast and go for a walk! (Weather is actually nice here in Dublin:eek6:

And yes, this is something we are getting for free, it is not "our time" its still GOA that are trying their servers out to optimise the servers for launch, and we are here to help them prevent issues like this for release day.

Many people aren't getting it for free ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
It is OPEN BETA - its still a test run of the game and account registration and everything else is part of that. GOA want as much load on their servers as possible I imagine so they know what needs fixing, what works fine etc. If they ahd done it ages ago then it would have been a trickle of accounts, not the rush you might expect with live release.

Yeah, I want to play but lets not take it out on GOA. I'm pretty damn sure they are keen for us to get in a try out this game as well, they just want to get it right, and OB is the last chance to get it right before it goes public.

I haven't said anything bad about GOA yet. I just said it wasn't free, cuz' it sure ain't.

Marc

FH is my second home
Because it is not 8:30 CET yet, so the registrations are not open yet. Despite what anyone claims. Jesus, calm down and all go back to bed.

erm its actually 10.20 CET.....

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty damn sure they are keen for us to get in a try out this game as well, they just want to get it right, and OB is the last chance to get it right before it goes public.

More like they're keen to take our money and leave us with bugs and issues making us unable to stop them taking our money despite being unable to play.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie

:iagree: weathers been good for 2days in Galway, think were going for the record :p

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible to join the US servers once this is released?

Yeah no problem - just order a copy online.

Unless GOA totally FUBAR to the extent I /cancel within 30 days, I aim to give them until at least January before moving back to the US servers.

If the game is professionally handled up until January, then I'll stay.

Waiting until January will allow the USA servers to settle down, and make it easier to join a server faction that's underpopulated (what I did with DAoC - I always play the underdog side. With early DAoC, the in game support from the underdog players was outstanding to help you get going).

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone reading WAR Alliance?

Pitchforks are out and people are looking to burn GOA.

Hilarious all the same

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom