[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, was that post a joke or not about they are aware of the account creation issue?? wth do they expect....

Same old GoA same old shit....wish there was not so big timescale from EU and US i would pick US server any day

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously. I replied to one message and it posted 9 messages later...Slow Down!!! :drink:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm - are we actually sure it was 8:30 BST though? There was no timezone on the GOA post?

That's what I wrote in another thread... clever, clever work by GOA there, not saying which time zone it was ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
GoA fucking up something ?

such old news !

click "register"

blank screen

/joy

Mordyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is only the first hurdle ..... when the test server comes up...

You are ... 5010'th in the que for Test Server.

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
Angry_Mob_by_Acwraith.jpg

lets go to war!

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is only the first hurdle ..... when the test server comes up...

You are ... 5010'th in the que for Test Server.

Thought they would have an resonable amount of server (same ones they would use with live, but with live there gona add some more? )

Correct me if i am wrong.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Off to Tesco soon for a breakfast might as well stock up on the energy reserves.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
very bizzare i can always get into the registration pages but both my brother and husband cant it tells them that service is temp unavailable, yet they click at same time as me

dont help me none tho cos the image screw up

and for those that think this page is going fast you should see some of the AOC ones, now they went fast the amount of complaints there was over there

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
seems to be back working
but that verification code thing still doesnt work

Answer

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, these people must not have much experience with Beta testing.. unless EA has really gotten their shit together expect constant mess-ups like this until you finally log in to that sweet, sweet Warhammer. ....and then immediately get booted. Then when you finally get in and build a character,... BAM! Server goes down for 3 hours maintenance. Oh the love that is beta.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
very bizzare i can always get into the registration pages but both my brother and husband cant it tells them that service is temp unavailable, yet they click at same time as me

dont help me none tho cos the image screw up

and for those that think this page is going fast you should see some of the AOC ones, now they went fast the amount of complaints there was over there

Weird........... I cant even get into the page either, just get the error when I clock the link

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
We still have hours yet before the server's come up. plenty of time :)

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
To all intents and purposes we set up a new company several times the size of the original Goa DAoC team specifically to handle WAR...

That made me very calm....smooth as a charm it goes aswell like iceskating on sand

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Weird........... I cant even get into the page either, just get the error when I clock the link

Do an hard refresh or smt... ctrl + f5 when ure using IE.. or try and clear ure browser history with FireFox..

england

Fledgling Freddie
Calm down guys, this is what the open beta is all about, stress testing and finding these bugs so that we don't have this problem launch day :)

I'd be annoyed if i was paying for a game i can't log into, but currently i'm getting access for free. Something i'm sure they could revoke at any time if they wanted to anyway ^^

Stormur

Fledgling Freddie
What was the time when the server goes up?

[Death and Destruction Guild are searching for more members in WAR (destruction side). Msg me if u want to tryout]

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
We still have hours yet before the server's come up. plenty of time :)

True, but.. creating that account does lower the load of doing that when the servers are up and every one is leveling there chars for the masive Waagh!

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Calm down guys, this is what the open beta is all about, stress testing and finding these bugs so that we don't have this problem launch day :)

I'd be annoyed if i was paying for a game i can't log into, but currently i'm getting access for free. Something i'm sure they could revoke at any time if they wanted to anyway ^^

BUt you are paying for the beta in the price of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom